Election 2020 - Page 247 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rancid
You said forum, not thread. These are your words:
Finfinder wrote:We are on a forum

Thus, you are a foreigner on this forum.
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:You said forum, not thread. These are your words:

Thus, you are a foreigner on this forum.

The North American section is a sub forum. Strike 2. :lol:
By Pants-of-dog
@Finfinder

Your racist insults towards foreigners are not an argument.

Do you have an intelligent argument about why people should vote for Trump?
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder

Your racist insults towards foreigners are not an argument.

Do you have an intelligent argument about why people should vote for Trump?

What exactly did I post that was racist. Don't make up lies.
By Beren
Finfinder wrote:Fortunately it doesn't mater what Anti Americans post from their shit hole countries they hide in.

Couldn't they just hire a moderately intelligent bot being able to pretend to be semi-decent at least to replace you? :lol:

Is it supposed to be a make-them-explain-themselves day today, by the way? Also, where do you get your cliches from? Is there an online course for that? :lol:
By Finfinder
The posters who don't live in the USA but never have anything positive to post about America are upset that someone would clap back at the nonsense. :lol:
By Pants-of-dog
Finfinder wrote:What exactly did I post that was racist. Don't make up lies.

so you cannot provide an intelligent reason to vote for Trump.
By Oxymoron
Record economy.

Ended ISIS

Did not Escalate any conflicts like 3 of his predecessors

Finally began process of improving our trade positions

Began the process of ending or lowering our relationship with NATO

Brought many industries back to the US.

Put conservative judges to courts who defend the constitution and do not make policy from the bench
By Beren
Finfinder wrote:The posters who don't live in the USA but never have anything positive to post about America are upset that someone would clap back at the nonsense. :lol:

There's something positive about America under each of my posts in my signature.

Who the hell are embarrassing themselves with you? My first guess would be the Russians, but that would be too low even for them perhaps, even if they're not picky and you do it for peanuts. Are you really doing this for your own amusement?
By Dimetrodon
Finfinder wrote:Well at least the libtards are consistent. They love their crooked treasonous candidates.

Resorting to an insult like that doesn't really paint your intelligence in a positive light.

Think about it? The last two presidential elections you and your ilk supported and cheered for Crooked Hillary Clinton now Creepy Sleepy Crooked Joe Biden two crime syndicate families.

I would like for the leftist ilk to try to explain their blind support for these career poliitcans who sold access to themselves to our enenmies like places like Russia, China, and Iran. Can any of you explain your vote.

A lot of dumb points to refute here.

1. I did not support Hilary Clinton during the 2016 election. It should be obvious if you bothered to read my post.
2. I do not blindly support any politician and I have criticized Biden on PoFo before. I just found him to be a lesser evil.
3. I can explain my vote. Trump did not take COVID-19 seriously, objected to basic health and safety measures, wants to gut healthcare spending and kick people off health insurance during a pandemic. Obamacare is imperfect but the Republican healthcare plan is non-existent except we'll rely on the "free market" which is code for no replacement, with clear indifference to market failures. A staffer for a GOP senator even compared healthcare to a dress shirt when someone called for help becuase they lost health insurance due to COVID. You have become the party of anti-basic-health-and-safety and 'we'll take your healthcare away in the name of Jesus.'
By Finfinder
Random American wrote:Resorting to an insult like that doesn't really paint your intelligence in a positive light.

A lot of dumb points to unpack here.

1. I did not support Hilary Clinton during the 2016 election. It should be obvious if you bothered to read my post.
2. I do not blindly support any politician and I have criticized Biden on PoFo before. I just found him to be a lesser evil.
3. I can explain my vote. Trump did not take COVID-19 seriously, objected to basic health and safety measures, wants to gut healthcare spending and kick people off health insurance during a pandemic. Obamacare is imperfect but the Republican healthcare plan is non-existent except we'll rely on the "free market" which is code for no replacement, with clear indifference to market failures. A staffer for a GOP senator even compared healthcare to a dress shirt when someone called for help becuase they lost health insurance due to COVID. You have become the party of anti-basic-health-and-safety and 'we'll take your healthcare away in the name of Jesus.'

So you either are going to throw your vote out or vote for as comprised national security threat Joe Biden who admitted himself to extorting the Ukraine, because you believe his campaign promises. Joe Biden is not for Medicare for all.
By Dimetrodon
Finfinder wrote:So you either are going to throw your vote out or vote for as comprised national security threat Joe Biden who admitted himself to extorting the Ukraine, because you believe his campaign promises. Joe Biden is not for Medicare for all.

Better than what Trump is proposing. Plus, Trump is compromised himself with his massive amounts of debt.
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:The North American section is a sub forum. Strike 2. :lol:

Duck, dodge, twist, weave. You're a weasel.
By Pants-of-dog
Oxymoron wrote:Record economy.

Ended ISIS

Put conservative judges to courts who defend the constitution and do not make policy from the bench

I think only the third one is both true and a good thing.

But it is one, which is what I asked for, so thank you.
By ingliz
Oxymoron wrote:Record economy

It's a record of sorts...

Under Trump, the US economy has been hit by the biggest economic contraction ever recorded and the highest unemployment rate in more than 80 years.

:lol:
By Finfinder
Random American wrote:Better than what Trump is proposing. Plus, Trump is compromised himself with his massive amounts of debt.

Biden is going to repeal the Trump tax cuts and propose Trillions in spending in a single payer healthcare and the green new deal. Can you explain to me how every ones taxes won't go up along with massive job losses and a recession?

I don't know about Trump finances but If I had a choice of someone who was treasonous or had debt it is no brainer. Why do you on the left keep getting suckered into having to support these criminal candidates this the second one in a row.
BTW what exactly what is Joe Bidens plan with Covid. All I'm aware of is masks.

Rancid wrote:Duck, dodge, twist, weave. You're a weasel.

. That is interesting because you jumped into on the discussion and never answered my original post why you support criminals for presidential candidates. This seems to be habit forming on the left. So will you answer the answer the question or go with another personal attack and defend Anti Americans.
Last edited by Finfinder on 21 Oct 2020 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
By Beren
Oxymoron wrote:Record economy.

Ended ISIS

Just jumped in for Finfinder a bit? :lol:
By Dimetrodon
Finfinder wrote:Biden is going to repeal the Trump tax cuts and propose Trillions in spending in a single payer healthcare and the green new deal. Can you explain to me how every ones taxes won't go up along with massive job losses and a recession?

I don't know about Trump finances but If I had a choice of someone who was treasonous or had debt it is no brainer. Why do you on the left keep getting suckered into having to support these criminal candidates this the second one in a row.
BTW what exactly what is Joe Bidens plan with Covid. All I'm aware of is masks.

Most of the Trump tax cuts went to the 1%, so it's not like this is a great break for everyone. It was a handout to the rich, and Biden makes it clear he wants to raise taxes on the rich, not on the little guy. I also don't need to defend Biden's covid policy as any person would be better than some moron who de facto opposes mask wearing.
Last edited by Dimetrodon on 21 Oct 2020 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
By Oxymoron
ingliz wrote:It's a record of sorts...

Under Trump, the US economy has been hit by the biggest economic contraction ever recorded and the highest unemployment rate in more than 80 years.

:lol:

What rubbish is that?
By Oxymoron
Pants-of-dog wrote:I think only the third one is both true and a good thing.

But it is one, which is what I asked for, so thank you.

All are true... your welcome

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]