Election 2020 - Page 426 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Verv
@Saeko, thanks for the patience that you have. Hopefully someone will come that can explain your ideas to me & make me see the light.

Until then I will take solace in the one part of your post that I do understand, your signature: THe strong live... and the weak die.

Allow me to add to it... The meek shall inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5)

Godstud wrote:It is facilitating the whims of idiots, and conspiracy theorists, that's why. A false claim of fraud was made by the shit President that you had and now false and fake accusations of vote rigging are rife despite there being ZERO evidence for such. All the assholes have is a "FEELING", that something's wrong, and that's simply not justification for the bullshit that has followed.

I am curious, since you are someone so deeply upset by conspiracy theorists and idiots... What would be proper punishment for all of the journalists who advanced the Russia collusion hoax? Should they still be reporting the news?

I also think that these anomalous vote dumps are more than just a feeling -- of course, it's not definitive proof, but I ask you with a contemplative philosopher face... What is proof?

I'll also give you the same advice that I gave Saseko -- you are a real cool guy, but your obscenities make you less cool. They make you seem like some kind of shock jock or, even worse, a shock Jacques -- a lascivious, greasy Mediterranean-type Frenchman with patchy facial hair and a slightly stooped figure, walking about, looking pale and sickly, because he lives only off of coffee, cigarettes, and smut.

You'll have more friends if you do not swear.
By Fasces
I am curious, since you are someone so deeply upset by conspiracy theorists and idiots... What would be proper punishment for all of the journalists who advanced the Russia collusion hoax? Should they still be reporting the news?

I also think that these anomalous vote dumps are more than just a feeling -- of course, it's not definitive proof, but I ask you with a contemplative philosopher face... What is proof?

In one corner, judicial sentencing, prison terms, and grand indictments - the Russian hoax!

In the other, dismissed lawsuits, insane rambling, affidavits of ignorant persons, and biased statistical modeling with no relevance whatsoever - the Very Real Election Fraud of 2020!

The American Right has become pure nihilism incarnate.

By Saeko
Has anyone noticed that the quality of comments in Fox News comment sections has greatly increased since the Trump-tards left? I'm actually seeing complete sentences and punctuation, it's incredible!
By Finfinder
Saeko wrote:It is only surprising to see updates with very large ratios of support and with large vote margins if, like the idiot author, you assume that vote ratios and margins are uniformly distributed. They aren't uniformly distributed because a small number of counties have extremely large populations and those populations lean heavily democratic who are also more likely to cast their ballots through the mail. Your IQ is just too low to understand why these correlations are significant, and that if you ignore them (as the author did) you will come to the wrong conclusions.

The insecurity of your tedious rock chucking insults adds no value here.

Key part you posted and the entire point of contention being "by mail" which in the end is an anomaly in itself because you can only point to a history of absentee ballots which are a very small percentage of elections and historically more prone to rejection and fraud.

Funny how every other state besides these Democrat run swing states counted their mail in ballots election night.
By Saeko
Finfinder wrote:The insecurity of your tedious rock chucking insults adds no value here.

Nor is it intended to. The purpose of insults is to insult. The stupid deserve humiliation and derision.

Key part you posted and the entire point of contention being "by mail" which in the end is an anomaly in itself because you can only point to a history of absentee ballots which are a very small percentage of elections and historically more prone to rejection and fraud.

Yes, this election has seen a way higher number of ballots being cast in the mail. Which is an important fact that the paper you cited completely fails to take into account, despite the author being well aware of it.

Funny how every other state besides these Democrat run swing states counted their mail in ballots election night.

In Pennsylvania, Republicans demanded certain concessions before they would allow mail ballots to be counted starting before Election Day. House Republicans passed a bill that would have allowed counting ballots starting three days before Election Day, but the bill also required Democrats to sign off on allowing partisan poll-watchers to work in counties in which they were not registered to vote, which Democrats argued could lead to a highly political effort to game the vote.

In Michigan, the GOP-controlled state legislature gave a little more than their Republican counterparts in Pennsylvania. They allowed for ballots in areas with at least 25,000 people to begin being processed but not actually counted for 10 hours on the day before Election Day. Democrats asked to process and count the ballots before then, but Republicans balked, saying an extended window would make it more difficult for volunteer election inspectors to monitor the ballots as they were being counted.

In Wisconsin, the GOP-controlled state assembly passed a bill early this year to allow for some absentee ballots to be counted before Election Day, but the GOP-controlled Senate didn’t act on it. Another proposal in the Senate also stalled. In the weeks before Election Day, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s editorial board and others urged a change, but their pleas went unheeded.

The practices in those three states are at-odds with how other swing states — and most states, period — handle the counting of mail ballots, including some that changed their rules in light of the coronavirus pandemic. According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, Florida (which as it happens was called on election night) allows mail ballots to be processed 22 days before Election Day, Arizona allows them to be processed 14 days early and North Carolina allows them to be processed five weeks early. Nine states — Connecticut, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island and South Carolina — all extended the window for the 2020 election even more than Michigan. Georgia and Nevada allow them to be processed upon receipt.

There are only 10 states that require this process to wait until the day before Election Day or later: Alabama, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Trump said his dissipating leads occurred in states that were “in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled.” In fact, the only three swing states with such late deadlines all have Democratic governors but they also have Republican-controlled legislatures, which were actually in charge of when mail ballots were counted.

If only such a thing could have been avoided.

Source:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... blame-gop/

It's almost as if the GOP is knowingly fucking with the election process in order to sow doubt about the results. Curious!
Last edited by Saeko on 01 Dec 2020 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
By Godstud
:lol:

@Verv Deeply upset? :lol: What about the non-thinkers who are deeply concerned about these same people, who FEEL the need to give them time?

Do you think giving dumb people a platform to spread lies is a great idea, simply to placate them?

Why do you think that people who are doing the equivalent of flinging poo should be given agency and validated in their attempts to damage Democracy?

I do not CARE about these people, or their feelings.

Saeko wrote:The stupid deserve humiliation and derision.
QFT.
By Finfinder
Saeko wrote:Nor is intended to. The purpose of insults is to insult. The stupid deserve humiliation and derision.

I guess some people get off on that. That could be a great skill to add to your resume the courageousness of anonymous doxing. :lol:

Saeko wrote:"Yes, this election has seen a way higher number of ballots being cast in the mail. Which is an important fact that the paper you cited completely fails to take into account, despite the author being well aware of it.

It's "a given" Do you understand what that means.

Saeko wrote:It's almost as if the GOP is knowingly fucking with the election process in order to sow doubt about the results. Curious!

:lol: :lol:

I'm not the one who sold the fact that Face Book adds bought by Russians and Trump being a Russian asset affected 2016 election and then is questioning others intelligence. Maybe that scores you points with your anonymous internet friends. I wouldn't call it smart.
By Drlee
And again. Finfinder wants us to believe that these things happened right under the nose of AG Barr and the entire national security apparatus, not to mention the states involved. He wants us to believe that nobody in the whole vast conspiracy said anything to anyone about this even though breaking this story could make anyone a multi millionaire.

Hey Finfinder. How about telling us why the entire republican run government can't find something. They have unlimited manpower and funding. They have a president who is telling them to look.

@Godstud Ad Verve to your list. (And don't say fuck around him. He has turned Mormon or something.)
By Verv
Godstud wrote::lol:
Do you think giving dumb people a platform to spread lies is a great idea, simply to placate them?

Why do you think that people who are doing the equivalent of flinging poo should be given agency and validated in their attempts to damage Democracy?

I do not CARE about these people, or their feelings.

Of course all people deserve the same platform that you or I are given. Why sholdn't they have a right to speak and express themselves? It's a basic human right.

Why should anyone have their agency removed from them, unless they are duly imprisoned for committing a crime that deserves such action..?

And, Godstud, why should I care that you do not care? What if I just write you off like you write off millions of people?

I won't... But if I mirrored your behavior, I would be the poorer because of it.
By Saeko
@Finfinder

I think it's smart of you to have given up on trying to defend that ridiculous paper. Is English your first language? I'm having a tough time parsing your last post.
By Finfinder
Saeko wrote:@Finfinder

I think it's smart of you to have given up on trying to defend that ridiculous paper. .

Defend it? LOL I don’t think you have convinced people you read the article for comprehension.

Btw you should tell all this to the 30% of Democrats who think the election was stolen LOL
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:And again. Finfinder wants us to believe that these things happened right under the nose of AG Barr and the entire national security apparatus, not to mention the states involved. He wants us to believe that nobody in the whole vast conspiracy said anything to anyone about this even though breaking this story could make anyone a multi millionaire.

Hey Finfinder. How about telling us why the entire republican run government can't find something. They have unlimited manpower and funding. They have a president who is telling them

What things happened under the attorney general?

I don’t know Dr. Lee why does it take five years to get documents from the Obama the administration?

Welcome back to the forum.
It's going to own watching the Trump supporters in this thread continue to claim the election was stolen even after Biden is sworn in. Gonna keep getting a lot of mileage of this picture:

Who would have thought that the people who idolized a petulant narcissist who couldn't even accept his own baldness would have trouble accepting his loss?
By Pants-of-dog
After reading the biased “paper” that @Finfinder cited, I agree with @Saeko that the simplest explanation for the so-called anomalous ballot dumps were probably due to when the mail in ballots were finally processed.

It should also be noted that the biased “paper” does not include Pennsylvania and Biden wins with Pennsylvania even if he ends up losing the three swing states mentioned.
By Saeko
Finfinder wrote:Defend it? LOL I don’t think you have convinced people you read the article for comprehension.

No u.

Btw you should tell all this to the 30% of Democrats who think the election was stolen LOL

The dumbest 30% of Democrats are apparently as smart as the bottom 75% of Republicans. But who am I kidding? You probably won't even understand why this is an insult.
By XogGyux
Finfinder wrote:What things happened under the attorney general?

I don’t know Dr. Lee why does it take five years to get documents from the Obama the administration?

Welcome back to the forum.

It doesn't, but there is nothing to "get" therefore only nonsense conspiracy theories.
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:After reading the biased “paper” that @Finfinder cited, I agree with @Saeko that the simplest explanation for the so-called anomalous ballot dumps were probably due to when the mail in ballots were finally processed.

It should also be noted that the biased “paper” does not include Pennsylvania and Biden wins with Pennsylvania even if he ends up losing the three swing states mentioned.

Specifically why is it biased.

Saeko wrote:The dumbest 30% of Democrats are apparently as smart as the bottom 75% of Republicans. But who am I kidding? You probably won't even understand why this is an insult.

I can understand that you’re trying to make an insult but for it to actually be an insult, I would have to care. I feel a little sorry for you. You don’t realize how insignificant your posts are.
By Godstud
@Verv Dumb people spreading lies and conspiracy theories do not deserve anything, but contempt.
By Saeko
Finfinder wrote:I can understand that you’re trying to make an insult but for it to actually be an insult, I would have to care.

Yeah, I imagine you're pretty used to being called an idiot.

I feel a little sorry for you. You don’t realize how insignificant your posts are.

They're significant enough for you to keep responding to them, though.

Farage, btw, is a Putin puppet. What a laugh. Th[…]

If the Brits ever come to their senses, that will[…]

Not much, commercial real estate is boom or bust.[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]