Election 2020 - Page 256 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By B0ycey
Patrickov wrote:Elections are usually decided by non die-hards.

The same non diehards that didn't care that a candidate "grabbed them by the pussy?"

Anyway has the Trump golden showers video surfaced yet? :lol:

This election was won six months ago. It was always going to be an election where scandal matters for nothing because the American political divide is so conclusive now. So a scandal of a nominees son who happens to be a playboy isn't a factor when his opponent is a mere scandal by his existence.
By Rancid
colliric wrote:
It just broke yesterday.... Got to give a day or two to circulate and have media outlets go over it to try and see if it's legit (which it obviously is, but with Deepfakes you never know these days).

First major media outlet to report on it legit just dropped right then:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... annon.html

Ok, I'll keep waiting the story. What would this tell us about Biden though?
By Rancid
If there was a good way to measure both intelligence and wisdom, I would be for restricting voting rights.
By ingliz
colliric wrote:dailymail.co.uk

Daily Mail

:lol:
By Doug64
B0ycey wrote:So a scandal of a nominees son who happens to be a playboy isn't a factor when his opponent is a mere scandal by his existence.

A nominee’s son who got rich off of selling access to and influence with the White House while his father was vice president? Yeah, that should definitely be a scandal and a factor.

Rancid wrote:If there was a good way to measure both intelligence and wisdom, I would be for restricting voting rights.

Require people to pass the citizenship test whenever they register to vote. It’s not exactly a hard test so it’s a low bar, but it’d help.
By Patrickov
Beren wrote:Do you mean some key voters in key states didn't turn out to vote as if they were told not to while the Russians could do whatever they wanted to in American cyberspace? Well, it seems a bit different now, doesn't it? ;)

Don't gaslight those voters. They have free access to whatever information so it is not the Russian's fault that their "propaganda" are listened.

You very much sound like China apologists who blame the protests in Hong Kong to Western manipulation. People do not get "manipulated" without any reason.

When you do not respect their priorities, or get them to know their priorities are wrong, you deserve to lose votes.

Good thing I am not even American that I don't have to be gaslighted by you.
By Beren
Rancid wrote:Ok, I'll keep waiting the story. What would this tell us about Biden though?

Biden isn't interesting anymore, it's all about Hunter, lock him up! It was the candidate herself the last time, now it's his son, where is Hunter? Meanwhile, Kanye, 50 Cent and Ice Cube are seriously expected to win this election for Trump while ruining the Democratic Party. :lol:

Patrickov wrote:Don't gaslight those voters. They have free access to whatever information so it is not the Russian's fault that their "propaganda" are listened.

You very much sound like China apologists who blame the protests in Hong Kong to Western manipulation. People do not get "manipulated" without any reason.

When you do not respect their priorities, or get them to know their priorities are wrong, you deserve to lose votes.

Good thing I am not even American that I don't have to be gaslighted by you.

Okay, you didn't get anything, so just forget about it.

However, @Patrickov, both Hong Kong and Taiwan are just pimples on China's arse with which the Anglos like to troll them while they [the Chinese] are conquering the world. Are you being gaslighted (by me) now? :lol:
By B0ycey
Doug64 wrote:A nominee’s son who got rich off of selling access to and influence with the White House while his father was vice president? Yeah, that should definitely be a scandal and a factor.

I don't see why the actions of a son should matter but even if I accept that as relevant, Biden is facing Trump who has even more sandals to his name than Hunter. Republicans seem not to care about Stormy Daniels, Pussygate, Weinsteingate, Russiangate, Covidgate and basically every scandal Trump has been involved in the past four years but that Hunters laptop is going to be the defining factor for Democrats to vote for the antichrist again? Talk about clutching at straws. Biden is a BS candidate that in any other election wouldn't stand a chance of winning. But Trump is so damn divisive that next month even he will win by a landslide despite his pitfalls. And in this election even Hillary would win big against Trump I might add. :lol:
By Patrickov
B0ycey wrote:And in this election even Hillary would win big against Trump I might add. :lol:

Then why don't those having abandoned Hillary Clinton in 2016 just apologize to her and nominate her unanimously?
By Patrickov
Beren wrote:However, both Hong Kong and Taiwan are just pimples on China's arse with which the Anglos like to troll them while they [the Chinese] are conquering the world. Are you being gaslighted (by me) now? :lol:

Looks like you are very fond of provocation. Let's hope that you don't end up provoking the wrong person.
By Beren
Patrickov wrote:Looks like you are very fond of provocation. Let's hope that you don't end up provoking the wrong person.

I'm just gaslighting. :D
By B0ycey
Patrickov wrote:Then why don't those having abandoned Hillary Clinton in 2016 just apologize to her and nominate her unanimously?

Because she didn't contest and Biden did :eh:

Besides Hillary isn't a great candidate either. Perhaps no candidate can be. When you have to be a bitch for your backers you are going to be a shitty president. Maybe Sanders is the exception but he could never get the candidacy whilst Democrats have super delegates. But perhaps being a shitty president isn't the underlining factor today in any case. Today people just want a leader rather than a liability but that doesn't mean they are going to apologise to you for not listening to them four years ago nonetheless.
By Patrickov
B0ycey wrote:Because she didn't contest and Biden did :eh:

Besides Hillary isn't a great candidate either. Perhaps no candidate can be. When you have to be a bitch for your backers you are going to be a shitty president. Maybe Sanders is the exception but he could never get the candidacy whilst Democrats have super delegates. But perhaps being a shitty president isn't the underlining factor today in any case. Today people just want a leader rather than a liability but that doesn't mean they are going to apologise to you for not listening to them four years ago nonetheless.

Whatever.

What I think is that Trumpers trying to emphasize how Biden and / or his son is complicit with totalitarian regimes is bullshit. If I were not a Trump voter I wouldn't switch sides because of that. Conversely, if I were to vote Trump this should do little to enhance my stance.

Everybody have their priorities, and this "bashing Biden" thing only shows a lot of people not clear about what their priorities should be.
By B0ycey
Patrickov wrote:Everybody have their priorities, and this "bashing Biden" thing only shows a lot of people not clear about what their priorities should be.

I totally agree with the sentiment. And yes people should understand their priorities better. But if they could or that this was even possible there would be another party in the American two party system as both the Republicans and the Dems are basically the same party in everything except affiliation by association and as such are just play tools for the major cooperations rather than parties standing up for people they want to represent. But unfortunately people don't understand how the American political institution is actively against them and as such have voted against their self interests numerous times because propaganda is a major factor in the US and scandal and smear is the best tool for propaganda it seems. But in this election Trump has done such a bad job at president propaganda isn't going to cut it this time. Don't be one of these idiots that still think Trump has a chance in November please.
By Patrickov
B0ycey wrote:Don't be one of these idiots that still think Trump has a chance in November please.

By definition, anything involving lots of people making their own decision is beyond our knowledge, so I will not say "believing Trump will win" equals to "being an idiot".
By B0ycey
Patrickov wrote:By definition, anything involving lots of people making their own decision is beyond our knowledge, so I will not say "believing Trump will win" equals to "being an idiot".

So you believe he will win???

Although perhaps I rely more on polls to make my judgement then I should so I guess that I will reserve idiot until the 4th.
By Patrickov
B0ycey wrote:So you believe he will win???

No. In the latest poll I picked one of the "Biden will win" options.

But I know some people who do.
By Rancid
B0ycey wrote:
So you believe he will win???

Although perhaps I rely more on polls to make my judgement then I should so I guess that I will reserve idiot until the 4th.

I believe he will win. He's the teflon man.
By B0ycey
Rancid wrote:I believe he will win. He's the teflon man.

I know you do Rancid. But your notorious faith will cost you (was it) $100 to JohnRawls and one pint to me. :p

I am looking forward to Trump's whooping so much that I might even spend the entire day and night on PoFo reading FinFinder, Blackjacks and Hindsite salty tears. And I am not even American. :lol:
By Beren
Rancid wrote:I believe he will win. He's the teflon man.

Do you also believe it will be decided in the time period left until Election Day and the whole fuss should be taken seriously rather than just waiting for the results stoically? I mean there still are many votes to cast, but there are hardly anyone making up their minds because Hunter Biden or any of Trump's children did this or that or 50 Cent says something.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are 9[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]