Election 2020 - Page 93 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:Correct. It is typical of Trump supporters to feel powerless. That is why they voted for him in the first place.

There will be no right-wing revolt. It is just bluster. I have heard a lot of it in my time.

Uhh. Where did I say that? Just for once please try to post the truth. I know it is hard because Putin does not want you to post the truth but try.

Drlee wrote:That would be great. Let's do it geographically. The blue states keep their stuff and the red ones theirs. Of course the blue states would be far wealthier but at least the red states could keep their dumbed down schools, medieval laws and substandard pay.

The ability of Trump supporters to ignore evidence is not surprising. It takes a certain amount of intelligence to understand obscure evidence like...you know....words.

I find it amazing that posters some how conveniently forget what they post just a few pages ago. Not really. It is typical. LOL Next they will counter argue semantics famously like Bubba Clinton

"it depends upon what the meaning of the word "is" is.

Some people claim they are conservative but then again Joe Biden thinks he is a pink pony. :lol:
By Drlee
I really have to remind you of your own bullshit don't I?

You said: But but ........But hey Drlee says Red State people are stupid and Blue States are smart and wealthy.

I did no such thing. But if you want to go into some interesting facts we can do that.

In the 20 top rated school districts in the country only one, #11, is in a so-called Red State. And that one is in Austin Texas, in a county where, in 2016 65% of voters went for Clinton.

Then of course 9 of the 10 states with the highest average income are blue states.

The 10 least educated states are red states.

Now here is the thing though. I could play with the statistics both ways I suppose. None of that matters to me. My personal opinion is that Trump supporters are acting against their own interest in the vast majority of cases. I see the fact that they ignore his out and out lies every single day as a sign that they are just not smart enough to understand the damage they do. You may disagree. You are welcome to do that.

But I will grant you this. I did not say that red state people were stupid. I do think that Trump supporters, in the vast majority of cases, are.
By JohnRawls
blackjack21 wrote:Biden can only get 3k people to watch him live stream something. If that's any indicator, Casey Neistat has a much better shot at becoming president.

Estonia sees 2020 budget deficit at 10.1%/GDP
Shouldn't be a problem with the way Washington spends money.

I don't see any points here. If live streaming was such a big deal for politicians then everyone would do it but nobody does it, so... I think the middle aged and older demographics is that matters too much in political elections.

As for Estonian economy. Well, its not that bad. Our debt to gdp ratio is the lowest in all of OECD countries i think. It is literally 4% if i remember correctly, may be around 10%. (Government debt) Our private debt is also not so high. So we can literally run that 10% deficit for a decade and still be behind america in relative terms. This is not a good thing though, so healthy credit is a good thing both government and private. I am a bit confused when people want to emulate Estonian economy though because we haven't really achieved anything great in this regard in my opinion.
By jimjam
One party rule = dictatorship.

That's trump's goal too. trump will do anything to retain power, just like his buddy putin who can now rule for another sixteen years, essentially for the rest of his life and long enough to snuff out any hope of an opponent winning even after he's gone.

November will tell but it's beginning to look less and less likely we'll have anything that resembles an election by then.
jimjam wrote:One party rule = dictatorship.

That's trump's goal too. trump will do anything to retain power, just like his buddy putin who can now rule for another sixteen years, essentially for the rest of his life and long enough to snuff out any hope of an opponent winning even after he's gone.

November will tell but it's beginning to look less and less likely we'll have anything that resembles an election by then.

Sanders didnt even tried to win I dont think he even wanted to become a president.
he always says how his opponents are his friends and how he adore them
and Biden is just Biden.
DNC didnt presented any serious opposition it looks like they dont care losing
By Rugoz
Drlee wrote:I did not say that red state people were stupid. I do think that Trump supporters, in the vast majority of cases, are.

"I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people." - Trump

Trump tells people the lies they want to hear. It's like a form of escapism. His statements during this crisis are a perfect example.
By Hindsite
Rugoz wrote:"I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people." - Trump

Trump tells people the lies they want to hear. It's like a form of escapism. His statements during this crisis are a perfect example.

It is so wonderful to hear that I am better than the crazy left-wing Democrats. That is why we Trump supporters just love the guy. He is the Trump of God to me. Trump 2020.
Praise the Lord.
By Pants-of-dog
Rugoz wrote:So Biden grabbed pussy like Trump. Doesn't surprise me at all.

What's the appeal of those slimy old bastards?

I doubt there is any appeal.

More like rich old white guys feel they can get away with this because they can.
By Drlee
It appears that many have simply decided to believe this allegation. Very sad.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:I really have to remind you of your own bullshit don't I?

I did no such thing. But if you want to go into some interesting facts we can do that.

In the 20 top rated school districts in the country only one, #11, is in a so-called Red State. And that one is in Austin Texas, in a county where, in 2016 65% of voters went for Clinton.

Then of course 9 of the 10 states with the highest average income are blue states.

The 10 least educated states are red states.

Now here is the thing though. I could play with the statistics both ways I suppose. None of that matters to me. My personal opinion is that Trump supporters are acting against their own interest in the vast majority of cases. I see the fact that they ignore his out and out lies every single day as a sign that they are just not smart enough to understand the damage they do. You may disagree. You are welcome to do that.

But I will grant you this. I did not say that red state people were stupid. I do think that Trump supporters, in the vast majority of cases, are.

Of course I was correct as usual. I knew you would try to explain it away as semantics (I pointed this out in my reply).

My argument apparently breaks the mold of a your description of Trump supporters. I'm smart enough to see exactly what you trying to do by trying to moonwalk back what you said. That's got to mean something since you always remind us how much smarter you are.

Drlee wrote:I really have to remind you of your own bullshit don't I?

Question: So in all these Red States that Trump won like who else did they vote for if they didn't vote for Trump or Hillary? How is possible your statement was clear and not fully encompassing ? Seems to me if that is really what you meant you'd take a little more care and deliberation in in how you crafted what you'd said. :D Is it possible to be only a little bigoted Drlee? :lol: But then again you werer here to remind ME of MY bullshit. ok :lol: :lol:

Democrats and the Left keep making this mistake over and over again.
By Drlee
@Finfinder

What an odd post. Did you have a point to make or were you just stammering in anger?
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:@Finfinder

What an odd post. Did you have a point to make or were you just stammering in anger?

Anger lol maybe read it in your less grumpy voice and it will bring on a new meaning LOL :lol:

Do you need someone to help you read it Drlee? I know sometime you forget who you are supposed to be replying too here. Just let me know at what point you can actually prove your theory that you are in fact smarter than the average Trump supporter as you claim all the time. I haven't seen evidence of it to date.
By JohnRawls
Drlee wrote:It appears that many have simply decided to believe this allegation. Very sad.

It kinda boggles the mind how people can just believe it straight away regarding Biden or Trump. With Trump there is a clear tape about it though so there is not much to deny.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:WOW!!! :eek: This guy is a total embarrassment to the United States. He needs to have a bucket of shit dumped on his head.

https://youtu.be/-xeCg0hCFiA

There is nothing wrong with that. President Trump was just getting to his rightful place in the front.
Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
The US Treasury has ordered Donald Trump’s name be printed on cheques to be sent to tens of millions of Americans affected by the coronavirus outbreak, a decision that will slow their delivery by several days, according to the Washington Post.

Citing unnamed senior officials at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Post reported the $1,200 cheques – being sent by the as part of a $2.3tn package enacted last month to cushion the economic blow from the pandemic – will “bear Trump’s name in the memo line, below a line that reads, ‘Economic Impact Payment’.”

:lol: What a fucking pompous asshole. $1200 for Happy Meals for the people and billions, trillions and skillians in corporate welfare for Obese Donald's boys down at the club. Maybe i'll donate my pittance to Biden :) .
By Drlee
The Lincoln Project, which reads like who's who of American Republican political insiders had endorsed Biden for President today. This is a big deal.
By colliric
Drlee wrote:The Lincoln Project, which reads like who's who of American Republican political insiders had endorsed Biden for President today. This is a big deal.

No it's not, they're disgruntled neo-con Never Trumpers and always have been. The type of Republicans the Trump Train smashed aside during the 2016 primaries.

Yeah your hopeful to cast this as some sort of Biden-Republicans(reverse Reagan-Democrats) type thing, but it ain't working mate. You need evidence of genuine Trump Supporters supporting Biden and they won't and never will.

@FiveofSwords Genes are heritable but phenoty[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]