Election 2020 - Page 266 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Dimetrodon
Istanbuller wrote:I disagree with you. Trump opposed many mandatory things like wearing mask outside for a very long time since epidemic appeared. Bu he realized that leftist media uses it against him and he felt in need to change. It is leftist populist media, CNN, ABC, NBC and others, damage America's civil liberties. But they are still allowed to broadcast. You see the point here, don't you?

Free speech is a libertarian concept and it is widely accepted into conservative ideology either.

Wearing a mask should be mandatory. There is nothing in the constitution that says that government cannot mandate things or make you do things to protect others. Plus, those networks are neoliberal mouthpieces, not left-wing populists anyway.
By Istanbuller
Random American wrote:Wearing a mask should be mandatory. There is nothing in the constitution that says that government cannot mandate things or make you do things to protect others. Plus, those networks are neoliberal mouthpieces, not left-wing populists anyway.

No, it shouldn't be. It is a power abuse by the government. It is an unlawful act.

Those networks are completely leftist populists. It equals to American liberalism, which is actually not liberalism in reality.
By Dimetrodon
Istanbuller wrote:It is a power abuse by the government. It is an unlawful act.

Not anymore than banning certain types of drugs or restricting abortion.
By SpecialOlympian
Istanbuller wrote:You can freely express your opinions under conservative/libertarian governments. However, conservative and libertarian people are being discriminated under Democrats governments.

Free speech and civil liberties are under threat in an America which is being governed by Democrats. Latest shift toward the far left is even more creepier. Democratic Party is severely authoritarian.

Or maybe the right wing is just filled with delicate little babies who are constantly trying to work the referee because having your bot followers were deleted on Twitter or being banned from a platform for racism is the greatest struggle any of them have ever faced.
By Chad
Random American wrote:Not anymore than banning certain types of drugs or restricting abortion.

The Government should never be able to mandate wearing a mask, or sun glasses, or a hat. The power of lobbying by America's insurance companies and Hospitals led to illegal mandates of seat belts and helmets. The illegal mandates and penalties of Sleepy Joe's former Boss...ie..his newest cheerleader...The Hawaiian Muslim's leftist loser...Did not help America's taxpaying legal citizens. How dare a politician, someone that works for the public, get to make any law abiding American citizen give up any inalienable rights. Shame on anyone that attempts to create financial stumbling blocks that impede any of America's law abiding, taxpaying legal citizens. George Washington would shoot corrupt Joe Biden right between the eyes. George would probably shoot most of the Leftist Democrats. George would more than likely get the 10 worst corrupt career criminal politicians up against the wall and then get the rest of the politicians to choose between being part of the firing squad or getting fired upon. George Washington was and is a great American Hero. God Bless President Trump's second term.
By SpecialOlympian
Lmao

Trump is my god and cult leader. Where he is taking us we won't need bodies. Our bodies are but shells to sacrifice to MAGA. Our leader is testing us, we must show our faith
By maz
Random American wrote:Wearing a mask should be mandatory.

If you want to make that argument, you should say that the government can force you to wear a mask if they can prove you have the coronawhatever. They shouldn't be able to force presumably healthy people wear as mask indefinitely.
By Dimetrodon
maz wrote:If you want to make that argument, you should say that the government can force you to wear a mask if they can prove you have the coronawhatever. They shouldn't be able to force presumably healthy people wear as mask indefinitely.

It won't be permanent, just when this crisis is taken care of, and how is it different from a government saying you cannot use drugs for example? Surely you don't object to strict drug laws.
By Dimetrodon
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmao

► Show Spoiler

Trump is my god and cult leader. Where he is taking us we won't need bodies. Our bodies are but shells to sacrifice to MAGA. Our leader is testing us, we must show our faith

I hope to God that is satire, because if it is not, then we as a country are fucked.
By maz
Random American wrote:It won't be permanent, just when this crisis is taken care of, and how is it different from a government saying you cannot use drugs for example? Surely you don't object to strict drug laws.

The problem is that the people who have assumed control of the way the pandemic is handled, Bill Gates, Fauci and that weird Ethiopian guy from the Who, have continuously told us what we have to do but have provided no clear groundwork.

That is why I think Trump is trying to get this bullshit out of the news because he sees that these lunatics clearly don't want there to be an end to this until they can make sure they get money from it.
By Sivad
Random American wrote:It won't be permanent, just when this crisis is taken care of

What are you talking about? They keep telling us it's the "new normal". They're gonna ride this fucking thing just like they rode the retarded terror hoax, they're gonna keep pumping fear and throttling us with bullshit mandates and restrictions until we tell them in no uncertain terms to fuck off. Trump 2020.
By Dimetrodon
@maz

No clear groundwork? They say we should wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, and limit contact in public gatherings. They have suggestions on how to avoid getting infected so they do have "groundwork," it's just that some people do not want to follow guidelines because if Trump must downplay, so must they.

Edit: Make a new Basement thread that is more apologetic so you can lose your Yellow. That thing is annoying me.
By Dimetrodon
Sivad wrote:What are you talking about? They keep telling us it's the "new normal". They're gonna ride this fucking thing just like they rode the retarded terror hoax, they're gonna keep pumping fear and throttling us with bullshit mandates and restrictions until we tell them in no uncertain terms to fuck off. Trump 2020.

Yes, for the time being, this is the "new normal;" that phrase is not saying this is good or that this is permanent, only that we have to get used to this for the time being. And, it's not fear fetishism when 200,000 people are dead, and I'm sure you'd have more to say if that was due to Islamic terror or something you neoconservatives actually object to.
By colliric
Doug64 wrote:And the latest Rasmussen White House Watch is out, with Biden back in the lead, at this point they’re flipping places each day:

• Donald Trump 47%
  • Joe Biden 48%
  • Some other candidate 3%
  • Not sure 2%

It's extremely tight. I think Rasmussen is the only accurate poll at the moment, kinda like USC/LA Times was last time.
By Pants-of-dog
Doug64 wrote:This year, the most likely voter fraud will be attempts to force states to count invalid mail-in ballots. It’s what we’ve already seen, after all.

Can you provide an example of this?
By SpecialOlympian
Rasmussen showing Biden in the lead is lol, because they only do land line polls which means they get way more seniors. Also matches up with how Trump is turning off senior voters with his whole, "You must die for me because I can not admit I'm wrong" platform.

Also I'm a huge bitch baby and wearing a mask makes me cry like a little girl. I have fantasies where I am a strong man who violently overthrows the government and drives through cities in my truck shooting liberals on the streets. Being asked to show the smallest amount of care or empathy for those around me is literally the greatest injustice ever perpetuated against anyone, ever, like the holocaust times slavery times a billion.
By Doug64
Random American wrote:It won't be permanent, just when this crisis is taken care of, and how is it different from a government saying you cannot use drugs for example? Surely you don't object to strict drug laws.

At the federal level? Considering the lack of an enumerated power authorizing it and the example of the Prohibition Amendment and its subsequent repeal to illustrate how it’s supposed to work ... why yes, I do. Congress has the authority to prohibit the transport of any drugs across state lines for the purpose of sale, perhaps even prohibit their transport across state lines entirely whether for sale or not, but not prohibit their production, sale, and use within a particular state.

colliric wrote:It's extremely tight. I think Rasmussen is the only accurate poll at the moment, kinda like USC/LA Times was last time.

Considering our current demographics, I think a Democrats needs around a 2% lead in the polls to win the Electoral College. If true, Biden is still losing even with a 1% lead.
By Sivad
colliric wrote:I think Rasmussen is the only accurate poll

I don't know about that but I do know these liberals are all giant fakers that fake everything from chemical weapons attacks to russia hoaxes to scamdemic death tolls and now they're more desperate and unhinged than ever so it's not much of stretch to think they're faking all their polling data too. That's nothing compared to the shit they've pulled over the last five years and they're such self-deluded jackasses that they 100% believe their own fakewad bullshit. So even if they seem convinced their polls are accurate I still wouldn't put any stock in any of it. The liberal establishment has zero credibility in every area there is.
By Dimetrodon
Doug64 wrote:At the federal level? Considering the lack of an enumerated power authorizing it and the example of the Prohibition Amendment and its subsequent repeal to illustrate how it’s supposed to work ... why yes, I do. Congress has the authority to prohibit the transport of any drugs across state lines for the purpose of sale, perhaps even prohibit their transport across state lines entirely whether for sale or not, but not prohibit their production, sale, and use within a particular state.

Considering our current demographics, I think a Democrats needs around a 2% lead in the polls to win the Electoral College. If true, Biden is still losing even with a 1% lead.

There are ways to encourage states to do it, like how the federal government encouraged states to raise the drinking age to 21.

I can't seem to upload an image

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]