Election 2020 - Page 593 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By SpecialOlympian
OK lets reach into the mail bag here and.... we have a question from N****RHitler1488

"Dear Nick,

If you had 15 ovens that could bake 12 cookies an hour running 24/7 from 1938 to 1945 could you actually bake 6 million cookies? Please keep in mind that this timespan encompasses a leap year."

LOMARF!! Good question, N*****r Hitler. I love ideas, so lets use this time from my big brained grown up thinky boy show to discuss the validity of Holocaust denial for no particular reason that would resonate with my viewers.
By Verv
:lol: SO, I am going to follow people I want to follow. It will include people who think outside the box; it will include shock jocks; it will include many different kinds of people that they wish to unperson.

If it triggers your anus so hard, I do not care, but I certainly hope that you get the hemorrhoid cream that will provide you the medical relief that you deserve.

My recommendation to you is that you go & adopt a dog from a shelter. You will be doing something far more productive with your time than derailing threads on PoFo with the same repetitive accusations that you've been making for the last half-decade (or more?).
I'm not telling you not to follow nazis. I'm just pointing out that you follow, defend, and quote nazis.

I'm sorry that this makes you feel uncomfortable. But I'm really loving how you're all like, "I challenge myself by listening to the dumbest, loudest racists I can find. Because I fucking LOVE ideas!!!"

Ideas are like dog turds. You don't wear a glove when you pick them up, you just shove them in your mouth and tell everyone how good your breath smells. And I fucking love ideas.

-Verv
By Verv
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm not telling you not to follow nazis. I'm just pointing out that you follow, defend, and quote nazis.

I'm sorry that this makes you feel uncomfortable. But I'm really loving how you're all like, "I challenge myself by listening to the dumbest, loudest racists I can find. Because I fucking LOVE ideas!!!"

That's right, guys: I follow a bunch of people Spesh hates and thinks are Nazis, and I occasionally bring up material that has been posted by them I think is interesting.

And, when I do, Spesh is triggered into the stratosphere & derails a thread over it.

Indeed, the only reason I am posting in this thread is because he was trying to tell Yggdrasil to watch out for me & Blackjack. The end result of which is Yggdrasil agreeing to disagree with me, and telling me I raised great points.

Mission accomplished, SO! You can go back to your Trevor Noah or John Oliver & try to get some more comedy man political talking points.
By SpecialOlympian
Verv wrote:That's right, guys: I follow a bunch of people Spesh hates and thinks are Nazis,

So, like, what part of the Holocaust denial did you think was valid and worth discussing?

How would you classify an extremist rightwing ideologue who casually jokes about the Holocaust?
By Verv
SpecialOlympian wrote:So, like, what part of the Holocaust denial did you think was valid and worth discussing?

How would you classify a hard right ideologue who casually jokes about the Holocaust?

Aw, you ran out of zingers already, and we are back to the interrogation?

Sorry, frand, but there's no reason to play Q & A with a dude who willfully ignores the bulk of what I write and twists what little he pays attention to. :p

But let's see how long you can keep this alive -- surely you got some more content you can throw out, yeah?

You were so good celebrating Rush Limbaugh's death -- got any Tim Allen grunts to throw out?
By Verv
SpecialOlympian wrote:What in the fuck are you talking about?

You would think that you'd have a better comeback than play-acting the mean teenage girl trying to shoot down dad.

What? Am I not shitposting right? How are these aimless, back & forth troll volleys supposed to work? Was I supposed to just let it die back there?
By SpecialOlympian
Verv wrote:What? Am I not shitposting right? How are these aimless, back & forth troll volleys supposed to work? Was I supposed to just let it die back there?

Well I think your first misstep was stepping on the rake of defending a Holocaust denier because you love ideas.
By SpecialOlympian
First they came for the Communists
And I did not speak out
Because I love ideas, and I really wanted to see where they were going with it
By Yggdrasill
I watched those Nick Fuentes clips and they are some of the worst drivel I've seen: ignorant, small-minded dog whistling.

I rarely feel strong antipathy towards people but I really want to punch him in the face.
By B0ycey
Verv wrote:I'll never endorse everything that Fuentes says, but following him & enjoying some of his content is perfectly fine.

I am not part of any group; I do not give a blanket endorsement to anyone.

But I do like ideas, particularly ones that aren't old and stale.

Why would you follow someone you don't ideologically support? Although it would be interesting to know what ideas you like from a white supremacist.

Humans are unfortunately impressionable. The issue may well be that you see an issue and hate speech will cloud your impression.
By B0ycey
Verv wrote:I follow him on Twitter, Boycey, along with prominent Korean Green Party members and Shekhar Gupta.

I thought he was banned on Twitter? Nonetheless sure, but if it is about ideas, what ideas do you like? This isn't a trick question. Because as he is a white supremacist, most if not all of his tweets will be based on that theme. But given I don't think you personally are a bad person, it would be interesting to know your thoughts processes. Besides have you ever watched the movie American History X? Not all ideas are good.
By Verv
Yggdrasill wrote:I watched those Nick Fuentes clips and they are some of the worst drivel I've seen: ignorant, small-minded dog whistling.

I rarely feel strong antipathy towards people but I really want to punch him in the face.

Sure, I understand. It's designed to be confrontational because toptoeing about with those ideas will not get you anywhere. You'll just be engaged by whiny children who talk like @SpecialOlympian , and never let the issue drop, so you need to be prickly and unabashed.

It's not for everyone.

But this is what is ultimately partly behind the election of President Trump, and it represents the shift in conservatism towards populism.
By SpecialOlympian
I like how Verv tries to position himself as the Ideas guy, but he doesn't like to talk about anything. Verv advised me to do my own research on Groypers, instead of listening to the mean leftists, and now he doesn't want to talk about it.

I did the research Verv! I just want to talk about ideas with you! Could six million jelly beans really fit in the Holocaust jar!?!?

Verv wrote:Sure, I understand. It's designed to be confrontational because toptoeing about with those ideas will not get you anywhere. You'll just be engaged by whiny children who talk like @SpecialOlympian , and never let the issue drop, so you need to be prickly and unabashed.

It's not for everyone.

But this is what is ultimately partly behind the election of President Trump, and it represents the shift in conservatism towards populism.

It's designed to be confrontational about such subjects as the acknowledgment of the Holocaust. It's for smart people, who think hard.

Let me preface this by saying my ideology isn't for everyone. For reasons. Are you white?
By SpecialOlympian
Lmfao I'm so glad a rightwing philosopher is finally tackling difficult subjects like whether or not the Holocaust happened. Lets all pretend we love ideas and that this is a conversation worth having, lmfao.
By Verv
B0ycey wrote:I thought he was banned on Twitter? Nonetheless sure, but if it is about ideas, what ideas do you like? This isn't a trick question. Because as he is a white supremacist, most if not all of his tweets will be based on that theme. But given I don't think you personally are a bad person, it would be interesting to know your thoughts processes. Besides have you ever watched the movie American History X? Not all ideas are good.

I became really interested in any sort of conservative or reactionary idea that was not based on classical liberalism because it has appeared to be the case that the Neocons really are, ultimately, just a different brand of liberals pumping the brakes. They're ultimately just 10-15 years behind the left, and perhaps the only things that do not change are just fiscal conservatism.

So, I got very interested in trying to understand what is actual, real conservatism, not just the conservatism of classical liberalism, the conservatism of business liberals, which has led to looking a lot of these ideas.

These guys remind me a lot of Islamic fundamentalists back in the late 90s / early 2000s, when everyone was talking about them, but nobody actually understood any of the ideas that these guys believed, and people would pretend to be experts on them without having ever heard the name Sayyid Qutb. Of course, Islamism is a lot less relevant to us, especially now, but I'll never forget the way people would get all of their wires entangled when talking about these issues.

And that is the very same thing you get from the hare brained politicians in Washington and the even more moronic journalists, who treat the Proud Boys as a white supremacist organization who happens to be led by a black person, and denounce them as a terrorist organization, knowing virtually nothing about them.

So, I've always just been curious to see what they are actually saying.

However, my own politics I think of are post-right, as in someone who is right wing / right leaning but does not deal with the right wing norms & paradigms of the 20th century anymore. I am not delusional, for I can imagine myself dying of old age and seeing little change in the mainstream right wing, but it matters to me to distinguish myself entirely from the right wing paradigms that exist because I am not a Neocon at all.

And, for that matter, I do not support ethnic nationalism.
By SpecialOlympian
Verv wrote:So, I got very interested in trying to understand what is actual, real conservatism, not just the conservatism of classical liberalism, the conservatism of business liberals, which has led to looking a lot of these ideas.

But you kept going after you discovered it was nothing but petty racism and classism Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation

And that is the very same thing you get from the hare brained politicians in Washington and the even more moronic journalists, who treat the Proud Boys as a white supremacist organization who happens to be led by a black person, and denounce them as a terrorist organization, knowing virtually nothing about them.

Here is Gavin McInnes, the founder of the Proud Boys, describing his racist violent street gang and its purpose on the Joe Rogan show:

Lmao all you gotta do to get to the fourth level is to commit a felony.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 01 Mar 2021 07:10, edited 1 time in total.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]