Election 2020 - Page 598 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Tainari88 wrote:Hello there Special Olympian, you should know by now that conservatives and creative thinkers don't really go hand in hand.

I would add that there is no logic to conservative thought. It's dead. It provides no solutions and none of the principals espoused by it can improve anyone's lives.

For decades it has been slowly losing the culture war. Abortion is still legal. Gays can marry. Every time some shithole red state tries to pass a trans bathroom bill, all of the national and international corporations threaten to leave and it gets killed. Women fuck and sing about their pussies while having interracial sex. It's a fucking loser proposition to side with conservatism in the culture wars.

On top of that, their economic polices only benefit the wealthy. Trickle down economics doesn't work. The entire premise of conservatism is that the government not only shouldn't, but is incapable of helping you.

Conservatives and people who espouse the ideology are simply losers. If I were Verv I wouldn't want to put forth any arguments either, because they're all stupid or racist or both. Conservativism now is just a giant katamari of paranoid delusional thinking and absolute fucking garbage.

Conservative politicians have literally nothing to offer their base except aggrievement and perceived victories against a vague other. That's why their big dumb thing right now is fucking Dr. Seuss books.

"Vote for me and I'll own the libs also you will still face medical bankruptcy and never call an ambulance because it's too expensive." That's the message conservatives offer their base and why they retreat into memes to distract themselves.
By Tainari88
SpecialOlympian wrote:I would add that there is no logic to conservative thought. It's dead. It provides no solutions and none of the principals espoused by it can improve anyone's lives.

For decades it has been slowly losing the culture war. Abortion is still legal. Gays can marry. Every time some shithole red state tries to pass a trans bathroom bill, all of the national and international corporations threaten to leave and it gets killed. Women fuck and sing about their pussies while having interracial sex. It's a fucking loser proposition to side with conservatism in the culture wars.

On top of that, their economic polices only benefit the wealthy. Trickle down economics doesn't work. The entire premise of conservatism is that the government not only shouldn't, but is incapable of helping you.

Conservatives and people who espouse the ideology are simply losers. If I were Verv I wouldn't want to put forth any arguments either, because they're all stupid or racist or both. Conservativism now is just a giant katamari of paranoid delusional thinking and absolute fucking garbage.

Conservative politicians have literally nothing to offer their base except aggrievement and perceived victories against a vague other. That's why their big dumb thing right now is fucking Dr. Seuss books.

"Vote for me and I'll own the libs also you will still face medical bankruptcy and never call an ambulance because it's too expensive." That's the message conservatives offer their base and why they retreat into memes to distract themselves.

Ay Special O, I am understanding why you are not @blackjack21 favorite. You get to the point about the culture wars pretty directly.

Hmm. I could not go back to sleep and read this and the point you made about pussies and interracial sex? I don't know Speical O, I am old fashioned....I think sex should be about love and a deeply wonderful moral and spiritual thing.

Hmmm. I just think many conservatives don't have the best hearts for it. Too busy being greedy and hypocritical about everything.

In the end one is defined by one's actions in life. Not about empty words. And the ones wanting to take other people's rights away in any political spectrum are never going to convince. Don't be afraid of giving people their rights. Aa long as you understand that human dignity needs to be respected always.

You are in the face of the ones with issues about losing the culture wars. That is why they don't like Cardi B. She is in their faces and doesn't care about offending them.

You always make me laugh. Because you don't follow a lot of rules. Big smile. You white guy with Irish roots.
Tainari88 wrote:Ay Special O, I am understanding why you are not @blackjack21 favorite.

Well the simple explanation for that is that I'm not a video of a black person being murdered by the police.
By Drlee
@SpecialOlympian

Pretty much says it all.

I will point out that if the Conservatives went back to their roots and stopped pandering to corporate interests they would have a lot to offer. Maybe redistribute some of Amazons trillion dollars.
By Dimetrodon
Drlee wrote:@SpecialOlympian

Pretty much says it all.

I will point out that if the Conservatives went back to their roots and stopped pandering to corporate interests they would have a lot to offer. Maybe redistribute some of Amazons trillion dollars.

That would mean they would actually help the people, can't have that, can we?
By BlutoSays
My, my! How the worm has turned...

President Biden hires lawyer 'whose only job' is to keep him out of jail
Sky News, Australia, May 15, 2022

By Godstud
:roll: @BlutoSays How many years has Trump had a lawyer, and what do you think the purpose of ANY lawyer is?

You can tell that this report is simply sensationalism meant to incite idiots to masturbate furiously to anything anti-Biden.

Also, impeachment will not send Biden to jail. Learn your own fucking system!
By BlutoSays
The purpose of it is to cut the leftist's necks off and shit down their windpipes. Isn't it obvious?

I don't want to send Biden to jail. Just defang the DNC and its wokemasters, and send them into oblivion.
By Godstud
USA has no "left". It's just cowardly conservatives being afraid of any sort of change, and freaking out because of a very tiny group of extremists that are very vocal, but actually wield little, or no, power.

Also, @BlutoSays, YOU are an extremist.
By Godstud
I apologize if reality runs contrary to your beliefs.
By Tainari88
Godstud wrote:USA has no "left". It's just cowardly conservatives being afraid of any sort of change, and freaking out because of a very tiny group of extremists that are very vocal, but actually wield little, or no, power.

Also, @BlutoSays, YOU are an extremist.

The Left doesn't exist in the states. Bluto-type people think some moderate centrists are flaming commies. They are not intelligent in the way they think they know what the Left is. Liberals in the USA are pro capitalists and basically fairly middle-of-the-road conservatives. If they knew what the real Left is in Latin America, Europe, Africa, and Asia they would not be making uninformed comparisons with the lack of Leftism in the USA.

A video for what the Left is so Bluto doesn't keep making the same mistakes in political categorizations.

You get through those three videos @BlutoSays and then you can keep being yourself there...thinking what you think. The USA is only about 5% of the entire human population on the planet. 95% of human beings on Earth are not in that super Right wing nation. You either get that or you don't.
By Drlee
There is no excuse for this. A shortage of baby formula in the wealthiest country in the world. Where is our vaunted free enterprise system? Where is the free market? Where is the manufacturing sector that used to be so light on its feet?

It seems that the rallying cry for BOTH the Trump and Biden administration is simply, "will somebody simply fucking do something".
By Potemkin
Drlee wrote:There is no excuse for this. A shortage of baby formula in the wealthiest country in the world. Where is our vaunted free enterprise system? Where is the free market? Where is the manufacturing sector that used to be so light on its feet?

It seems that the rallying cry for BOTH the Trump and Biden administration is simply, "will somebody simply fucking do something".

Is America officially a shithole country yet? Maybe we should ask Donald Trump for his opinion….

Are you guys still talking about 2020? In my state, Georgia, a key state for national elections, Trump's influence and grip on the Republican party have been severely damaged if not mostly destroyed given the key defeats in Georgia his endorsed candidates were handed. Today is 2022. It is no longer 2020. We will soon have General Elections in November. It's time to put 2020 in the past and focus on the present and strategize for the future.
By Rancid
Politics_Observer wrote:Are you guys still talking about 2020? In my state, Georgia, a key state for national elections, Trump's influence and grip on the Republican party have been severely damaged if not mostly destroyed given the key defeats in Georgia his endorsed candidates were handed. Today is 2022. It is no longer 2020. We will soon have General Elections in November. It's time to put 2020 in the past and focus on the present and strategize for the future.

Yes, but we still have al to of stupid people in America.

The Republican plan to defund education appears to be helping them.
By JohnRawls
Politics_Observer wrote:Are you guys still talking about 2020? In my state, Georgia, a key state for national elections, Trump's influence and grip on the Republican party have been severely damaged if not mostly destroyed given the key defeats in Georgia his endorsed candidates were handed. Today is 2022. It is no longer 2020. We will soon have General Elections in November. It's time to put 2020 in the past and focus on the present and strategize for the future.

Meh, i thought Trump would keep some semblance of power and will run against Biden. Which would make Biden victory a certainty.
@JohnRawls

I am beginning to doubt that Trump will be able to win the Republican nomination in the 2024 election primaries. Personally, I don't want to see him run for public office at all given he is not fit for public office and has posed a threat to American democracy. If he does run in the 2024 Republican primaries in an attempt to be chosen as the nominee, I will vote once again in the Republican primary in an effort to assist in defeating him being chosen as the Republican nominee to run for U.S. President. What is most important to me, is the survival of American democracy. That is more important than if a Democrat candidate wins.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]