Election 2020 - Page 118 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:You left out the part that I should be sent directly to the lake of fire. :lol:

I don't feel competent regarding such issues.
By jimjam
As America approaches 100,000 dead due to Coronavirus trump demonstrated his concern and empathy on Memorial Day by tweeting or retweeting messages falsely implying that “Psycho Joe Scarborough,” the MSNBC host, murdered an aide in 2001and suggesting that Speaker Nancy Pelosi has denture problems.

Oh Donald! I am soooo proud of you. :lol:
By Sivad
Doug64 wrote:There's a bit more to the problem than that--how to you guarantee that the person that fills out and mails in the ballot is the one whose name is on it? You don't.

There are no guarantees against fraud with any system but what you're talking about here isn't a major problem and just matching signatures is sufficient to prevent it from turning into one.

If you require that those asking for the ballots prove that they actually are the registered voter they claim to be and have a need to vote by mail, you can both restrict the number of mail-in ballots issued and make it simple to investigate any potential voter fraud

If you do that there's no need to restrict the number of mail-in ballots.
By jimjam
If Donald Trump isn't ousted, then we will lose what's left of our democracy. I will vote for Biden, regardless. It is imperative.
I will vote for any candidate who might defeat Trump as long as he or she has a pulse.

In fact I would vote for a jar of peanut butter before I voted for trump.
By Patrickov
Sivad wrote:fake death count.

What's the number you get then?
By Drlee
fake death count.

Yes. Probably way lower than the actual number.
By Sivad
Patrickov wrote:What's the number you get then?

I don't know, it hasn't been thoroughly studied yet but I wouldn't be surprised to find that the real death toll is less than half the official number. We know they counted every single death where a covid infection was even suspected as a covid death, even hospice deaths were counted as covid deaths.

The numbers are mostly inflated by the fake NY and NJ counts. What intelligent person honestly believes that one tiny area of the east coast has 40% of all US deaths? That's totally fake, there's no way NY had 10x more deaths than California. It's a massive fraud.

There were definitely covid deaths that went uncounted but that number is miniscule compared to all the deaths that have been falsely attributed to covid.

And we're now starting to find that up to 2/3 of the excess mortality is due to people not seeking medical treatment for things like heart attack and stroke because they were afraid of going to hospital and contracting covid.

And to top it all off the modellers have said that anywhere from half to two-thirds of those who died would have died within a year anyway so if we're looking at preventable deaths the real number is probably somewhere between 15,000 to 30,000.
By Patrickov
Sivad wrote:I don't know, it hasn't been thoroughly studied yet but I wouldn't be surprised to find that the real death toll is less than half the official number. We know they counted every single death where a covid infection was even suspected as a covid death, even hospice deaths were counted as covid deaths.

The numbers are mostly inflated by the fake NY and NJ counts. What intelligent person honestly believes that one tiny area of the east coast has 40% of all US deaths? That's totally fake, there's no way NY had 10x more deaths than California. It's a massive fraud.

There were definitely covid deaths that went uncounted but that number is miniscule compared to all the deaths that have been falsely attributed to covid.

And we're now starting to find that up to 2/3 of the excess mortality is due to people not seeking medical treatment for things like heart attack and stroke because they were afraid of going to hospital and contracting covid.

And to top it all off the modellers have said that anywhere from half to two-thirds of those who died would have died within a year anyway so the if we're looking at preventable deaths the real number is probably somewhere around 15,000 to 30,000.

The above inference comes after a pre-made conclusion "it's fake".

The reality is in the first sentence of the post, i.e. "you don't know".

Let's call a spade a spade: You don't know if the numbers are fake or not. You merely believe them to be fake.
By Sivad
Patrickov wrote:The above inference comes after a pre-made conclusion "it's fake".

The reality is in the first sentence of the post, i.e. "you don't know".

Let's call spade a spade: You don't know if the numbers are fake or not. You merely believe them to be fake.

No, we know the numbers are fake, we just don't know how fake. If you go look into it you find plenty of good compelling evidence for a heavily inflated death count.
By Pants-of-dog
The number of dead in the USA from Coronavirus is probably underestimated.

But Trump is good enough at manipulating media that the megadeaths will probably not matter much.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:No, we know the numbers are fake, we just don't know how fake. If you go look into it you find plenty of good compelling evidence for a heavily inflated death count.

This was 100% predictable …… ANYTHING that makes trump look in any way like the incompetent that he is fake ( :lol: ). Hey …….. how about the good compelling evidence that trump doesn't want the dead bodies piling up on his watch to be even tested. BUT there is even more important news from the Fat Guy ……. he has informed us on this Memorial Day that Nancy Pelosi has bad false teeth ……. now THAT'S leadership.
By jimjam
Zionist Nationalist wrote:lol at anyone wanting this guy as his president

Right on Bro!! I'll take this guy any day …. makes me proud to be an American:

The new Extra Obese Donald cannot bode well for the pussy grabbing business …... :lol: Looks like Fatso is pushing 300 here. After his 2018 physical Donald agreed to alter his diet of fast food. Changes included eating one hamburger bun instead of both. :eek: :eek: This guy is fucking awesome :eek:
Last edited by jimjam on 26 May 2020 04:35, edited 1 time in total.
By Beren
Zionist Nationalist wrote:lol at anyone wanting this guy as his president

I wonder if he picks Obama as his running mate, so BO could do real presidential stuff from Number One Observatory Circle while Biden just representing. :lol:
By Drlee
If he could get Michelle Obama to run with him he would cruise to an easy victory.
By Hindsite
Tainari88 wrote:I respect people's archetypes and cultural paradigms. You are a Southern Baptist. Follow what they say and stop putting your trashy president as your American Idol and defending his money-grubbing and pussy-grabbing nasty ass ways, and the pendejo that has committed every sin in the book at this point? And dedicate yourself to attending church services to try to amend for your very numerous sins. Mainly being discriminatory, racist and defending liars, cheats, and creeps.

The Lake of Fire is your choice because it is the religion you chose for yourself.

You can try to justify your racism. But your racism has nothing to do with Jesus. It has to do with the man in the mirror. You.

Have a nice day.

Sounds like you got up on the wrong side of the bed again today.
By Drlee
Sounds like you got up on the wrong side of the bed again today.

To many big words for you?
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:To many big words for you?

I just skip over the big words. :lol:
By Doug64
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Doug64

Again:

Is there any evidence that mail in voting has led to voter fraud?

Is there any evidence that it will lead to a Democrat advantage?

Heed Jimmy Carter on the Danger of Mail-In Voting ‘Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.’

‘Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.” That quote isn’t from President Trump, who criticized mail-in voting this week after Wisconsin Democrats tried and failed to change an election at the last minute into an exclusively mail-in affair. It’s the conclusion of the bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker III....

Intimidation and vote buying were key concerns of the commission: “Citizens who vote at home, at nursing homes, at the workplace, or in church are more susceptible to pressure, overt and subtle, or to intimidation. Vote buying schemes are far more difficult to detect when citizens vote by mail.” The report provides examples, such as the 1997 Miami mayoral election that resulted in 36 arrests for absentee-ballot fraud. The election had to be rerun, and the result was reversed.

There are more recent cases, too. In 2017 an investigation of a Dallas City Council election found some 700 fraudulent mail-in ballots signed by the same witness using a fake name. The discovery left two council races in limbo, and the fraud was much larger than the vote differential in one of those races. The case resulted in a criminal conviction.

In a 2018 North Carolina congressional race, Republican Mark Harris edged out Democrat Dan McCready by 905 votes. Fortunately, the state had relatively complete absentee-ballot records. Election officials became suspicious when they discovered that the Republican received 61% of mail-in votes, even though registered Republicans accounted for only 19% of those who had requested mail-in ballots.

A Republican operative, L. McCrae Dowless Jr., had allegedly requested more than 1,200 absentee ballots on voters’ behalf and then collected the ballots from voters’ homes when they were mailed out. Mr. Dowless’s assistants testified that they were directed to forge voters’ signatures and fill in votes. A new election was required, but Mr. Harris didn’t run. Mr. Dowless faces criminal charges for absentee-ballot fraud in both the 2016 and 2018 elections and has pled not guilty.

It is often claimed that impossibly large numbers of people live at the same address. In 2016, 83 registered voters in San Pedro, Calif., received absentee ballots at the same small two-bedroom apartment. Prosecutors rarely pursue this type of case.

@Tainari88 Every one of my responses were just that—responses, with the part of your post I was responding to quoted. But I get how you might want to pretend that isn’t the case if you can’t come up with a rebuttal of your own.

Sivad wrote:There are no guarantees against fraud with any system but what you're talking about here isn't a major problem and just matching signatures is sufficient to prevent it from turning into one.

That assumes you have a signature on file, and that the people processing the ballots have any sort of training in signature analysis. Beyond that, I can see all sorts of possibilities for poll workers allowing their own preferences to interfere with that analysis.

If you do that there's no need to restrict the number of mail-in ballots.

The requirement that those requesting mail-in ballots show cause is itself the restriction.

jimjam wrote:If Donald Trump isn't ousted, then we will lose what's left of our democracy. I will vote for Biden, regardless. It is imperative.
I will vote for any candidate who might defeat Trump as long as he or she has a pulse.

In fact I would vote for a jar of peanut butter before I voted for trump.

There were a lot of voters in 2016 that felt the same way about their votes for Trump—as bad as he might have been, he looked better than the disaster that another four to eight years with the Democrats in charge of the White House would be. Just the question of nominations to the Supreme Court was enough for many—I know, I encountered them constantly that year when I was arguing against voting for Trump on grounds he lacked the needed character. Now that it’s 2020, those voters feel vindicated and are fighting to give Trump the opportunity to appoint at least one more Supreme Court justice.

Beren wrote:I wonder if he picks Obama as his running mate, so BO could do real presidential stuff from Number One Observatory Circle while Biden just representing. :lol:

Biden can’t pick Obama—any vice-presidential candidate must meet the qualifications to be president, and since Obama has already served two terms he isn’t qualified.

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So have people given up on blaming that terrorist […]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]

...Or maybe because there are many witnesses sayin[…]