Election 2020 - Page 63 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15066750
late wrote:There is no evidence. That was the whole reason for threatening Ukraine, to create fiction.

Biden's public statement to the Council on Foreign Relations is admissible evidence. The fact that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma is admissible evidence. The fact that Hunter Biden had no prior experience doing business in Ukraine and no prior experience in natural gas exploration is admissible evidence. The fact that he was paid handsomely for a job for which he had little experience is admissible evidence. The fact that Burisma was under investigation before and during Hunter Biden's employment is admissible evidence (judicial notice, duh!). The fact that a Ukrainian prosecutor was fired at the demand of the US Vice President is admissible evidence. As we speak, the United States Senate is getting even more evidence; namely, Hunter Biden's banking records.

It matters little anyway, since Biden's campaign is tanking.

jimjam wrote:This guy looks more like Obese Donald's Burger King lobbyist

Or a Jerry Nadler affiliate.

jimjam wrote:follow the money to the truth. Money talks and bullshit walks

Yes. We'll be looking into Hunter Biden's banking records soon enough. Should be interesting. Looking into Fusion GPS' banking records sure proved interesting.
By late
#15066754
blackjack21 wrote:
Biden's public statement to the Council on Foreign Relations is admissible evidence. The fact that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma is admissible evidence. The fact that Hunter Biden had no prior experience doing business in Ukraine and no prior experience in natural gas exploration is admissible evidence. The fact that he was paid handsomely for a job for which he had little experience is admissible evidence. The fact that Burisma was under investigation before and during Hunter Biden's employment is admissible evidence (judicial notice, duh!). The fact that a Ukrainian prosecutor was fired at the demand of the US Vice President is admissible evidence. As we speak, the United States Senate is getting even more evidence; namely, Hunter Biden's banking records.

It matters little anyway, since Biden's campaign is tanking.




This is the same as all the other Republican schemes, a whole lot of nothing.

And you fall for every idiotic bit of nonsense they dangle in front of you.
User avatar
By Stormsmith
#15066761
I think it was from DemocratIC FDR. Elected 4 times, he left office in a coffin. Had he not died who knows if he'd been re elected

After the war, Russia developed the bomb. McCarthy subsequently wage a war of words against communism/socialism. Thinking well of communism/socialism was unpatriotic, and had the potential of making people lose their jobs. That, I think prevented Democrats from recreating a new FDR, and contained the Dems for decades

Socialism is just. It's also simply an economic tooĺ, not a moral short çoming. Young people see this, and don't feel the fear that McCarthy was able to invoke, having not been subjected to his propaganda
User avatar
By jimjam
#15066766
blackjack21 wrote: We'll be looking into Hunter Biden's banking records soon enough.


A boring farce. The only people who give a shit about Hunter Biden ( :?: who the fuck is he?) are the Donald Gang and their Boss.

Now ….. Don The Con …… there are some banking records begging for the light of day. Last I heard the Fat Guy's tax records at the Deutsche Bank can't be found :lol: .
Last edited by jimjam on 13 Feb 2020 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15066770
late wrote:"A 2017 study in The Journal of Politics found that the introduction of a mandate in 2013 that officers provide thorough justifications for stopping suspects led to far fewer stops, far fewer detainments of innocent people and increased the ratio of stops that ultimately produced evidence of the crime that the police stopped the suspect for."

Stop and frisk is a textbook example of what not to do. It wastes time, erodes the relationship between police and the community they are supposed to serve, and the court ruled the way NYC did it was unconstitutional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop-and-frisk_in_New_York_City#Crime

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/is-stop-and-frisk-unconstitutional/

Regardless of it's flaws, stop and frisk did reduce violent crimes.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15066774
jimjam wrote:A boring farce. The only people who give a shit about Hunter Bided ( :?: who the fuck is he?) are the Donald Gang and their Boss.

Hunter Biden is the son of Joe Biden, the former Vice-President, who both seem to have been involved in international money laundering. Joe Biden also bribed the Ukrainian president with a $billion of U.S. aid money to get the prosecutor, investigating the illegal activities, fired. It came to light in the impeachment acquittal of Donald Trump.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15066780
Ok. So here is the deal. There is no way that the Vice President of the United States should have allowed, not to mention facilitated, his son's being employed by a foreign company.

Any Roman Catholic will tell you......Avoid sin and the near occasion of sin.

Buttigieg is the almost perfect candidate. He is a genuine Washington outsider. He is young. He is handsome. He is a good speaker. He graduated Magna cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Rhodes Scholar, received a Masters of Arts degree with first-class honors in philosophy, politics, and economics after studying at Pembroke College, Oxford. War veteran former naval officer. He is a former consultant and perfectly acceptable to the business community. Fellow at the Truman Institute. Party insider and candidate in 2017 for DNC Chairman. He is a practicing Christian and the very best Episcopalian flavor. He plays piano and guitar. He is happily married and that is what makes him unelectable. He is married to a dude.

But you know what? The world is full of democrats every bit as qualified as he is. The democrats just can't bring themselves to hire one. Now if they could just fine an overweight, Native American, lesbian to run with him the democrats will be in heaven. Out of office but oh so smug.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15066795
Drlee wrote:Ok. So here is the deal. There is no way that the Vice President of the United States should have allowed, not to mention facilitated, his son's being employed by a foreign company.

Any Roman Catholic will tell you......Avoid sin and the near occasion of sin.

Buttigieg is the almost perfect candidate. He is a genuine Washington outsider. He is young. He is handsome. He is a good speaker. He graduated Magna cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Rhodes Scholar, received a Masters of Arts degree with first-class honors in philosophy, politics, and economics after studying at Pembroke College, Oxford. War veteran former naval officer. He is a former consultant and perfectly acceptable to the business community. Fellow at the Truman Institute. Party insider and candidate in 2017 for DNC Chairman. He is a practicing Christian and the very best Episcopalian flavor. He plays piano and guitar. He is happily married and that is what makes him unelectable. He is married to a dude.

But you know what? The world is full of democrats every bit as qualified as he is. The democrats just can't bring themselves to hire one. Now if they could just fine an overweight, Native American, lesbian to run with him the democrats will be in heaven. Out of office but oh so smug.

Okay, let the Democrats get the right person ready for 2024. In my opinion, President Trump deserves another 4 years to see what other good things he can do to keep America great.
Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15066845
late wrote:And you fall for every idiotic bit of nonsense they dangle in front of you.

As my last sentence pointed out, it matters very little since Biden is imploding politically. I'll bet Biden curses Eric Ciaramella every chance he gets.

jimjam wrote:Last I heard the Fat Guy's tax records at the Deutsche Bank can't be found :lol: .

Why would Deutsche Bank have his tax records?

Hindsite wrote:Okay, let the Democrats get the right person ready for 2024.

AOC will be eligible. That will be a riot! :lol:
By Rich
#15066897
blackjack21 wrote:AOC will be eligible. That will be a riot! :lol:

When does the 35 rule apply? At registration, election or inauguration? If its the second then her birth could be seen as divinely provident.

Anyway I'm hoping that Biden can come back in Nevada to push Warren into fourth. Really the thought of that vile woman in the White House, starts to make even Hilary seem likeable. At least Hilary had the moral integrity to never pretend that she wasn't White.
User avatar
By Big Steve-2
#15066905
Rich wrote:When does the 35 rule apply? At registration, election or inauguration? If its the second then her birth could be seen as divinely provident.


Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets three qualifications for holding the presidency. To serve as president, one must:

1 - be a natural-born U.S. citizen of the United States
2 - be at least 35 years old
3 - be a resident in the United States for at least 14 years

Considering that, it would make sense that a person would have to be 35 years old on or before January 20 of the year they would be inaugurated.
By late
#15066921
blackjack21 wrote:

Why would Deutsche Bank have his tax records?




Because Deutsche Bank funneled Russian money to Trump.

"Deutsche Bank’s loans to Donald Trump were underwritten by Russian state-owned VTB Bank, according to the whistleblower whose collection of thousands of bank documents and internal communications have captured the recent attention of federal investigators..."



https://forensicnews.net/2020/01/03/trump-deutsche-bank-loans-underwritten-by-russian-state-owned-bank-whistleblower-told-fbi/
By late
#15066932
Hindsite wrote:
Regardless of it's flaws, stop and frisk did reduce violent crimes.



Not cost effective, and far too likely to damage relations with the community because of it's implicit racism.

There was one study that showed a small benefit, but not as much as a more targeted approach.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/criminal-law-reform/reforming-police/president-trump-stop-and-frisk-both-unconstitutional-and
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15066962
Rich wrote:At registration, election or inauguration? If its the second then her birth could be seen as divinely provident.

I would have to assume inauguration.

Rich wrote:Really the thought of that vile woman in the White House, starts to make even Hilary seem likeable. At least Hilary had the moral integrity to never pretend that she wasn't White.

That's debatable. ... in black churches no less.



late wrote:Because Deutsche Bank funneled Russian money to Trump.

Still, that doesn't follow. Why would a foreign bank have Donald Trump's tax records?

late wrote:"Deutsche Bank’s loans to Donald Trump were underwritten by Russian state-owned VTB Bank, according to the whistleblower whose collection of thousands of bank documents and internal communications have captured the recent attention of federal investigators..."

And your point here is? Getting a loan from a German bank underwritten by a Russian bank isn't illegal. Are you suggesting that Trump violated some sanctions or something? Or are you just still trying to push the idea that Russia is illegal in some way?
By Rich
#15066968
blackjack21 wrote:That's debatable. ... in black churches no less.


Now that video should have had a trigger warning.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15066984
late wrote:Not cost effective, and far too likely to damage relations with the community because of it's implicit racism.

So does that indicate that mini Mike Bloomberg is a racist?
By late
#15066991
Hindsite wrote:
So does that indicate that Bloomberg is a racist?



Depends on what you mean when you use the word.

There are different intensities. Most people of any color have a little. And then there are guys like Stephen Miller.

I haven't looked at Bloomberg closely enough to even hazard a guess. I do know he has apologised a lot for stop and frisk. In Dem politics, in the past, that's been enough. If you apologise, and change your ways, the Black community will support you.

Black voters are the most pragmatic voters in the country.
By late
#15066993
blackjack21 wrote:
Still, that doesn't follow. Why would a foreign bank have Donald Trump's tax records?


And your point here is? Getting a loan from a German bank underwritten by a Russian bank isn't illegal. Are you suggesting that Trump violated some sanctions or something? Or are you just still trying to push the idea that Russia is illegal in some way?



After I posted that, I realised you wouldn't know. Although that's not how I first phrased it. When a bank is thinking about loaning millions, they will go through your financials with a fine tooth comb.

No other bank on the planet would touch Trump with a hundred foot pole. He was toxic. Not only did they loan him money, when he screwed them (he pretty much screws everybody) they ate it up and gave him more money.

What you need to know is that VTB is a slush fund for Putin's dirty fun. It's not really a bank. And Deutsche Bank got fined millions for playing dirty under the table games with VTB, meaning Putin.

Get me a Dem attorney general, and providing the proof will be as easy as pie. Or pi.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15067084
late wrote:Depends on what you mean when you use the word.

There are different intensities. Most people of any color have a little. And then there are guys like Stephen Miller.

I haven't looked at Bloomberg closely enough to even hazard a guess. I do know he has apologised a lot for stop and frisk. In Dem politics, in the past, that's been enough. If you apologise, and change your ways, the Black community will support you.

Black voters are the most pragmatic voters in the country.

Oh, I get it. It depends on if you are Democrat or Republican.
By late
#15067121
Hindsite wrote:
Oh, I get it. It depends on if you are Democrat or Republican.



Don't lie, it depends on what you do.
  • 1
  • 61
  • 62
  • 63
  • 64
  • 65
  • 153

@wat0n 1. The Fryer paper does not provide evi[…]

Why is it so surprising given Whites are a majorit[…]

Election 2020

If you can't name the crime, you can't convict. D[…]

Violating FARA is a felony punishable by up to fi[…]