Election 2020 - Page 88 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15080382
Finfinder wrote:But you never believe anything Trump says ever so whats new? :lol:

BTW I got a good mango crop let me know before you leave

Do you believe that everything will be just fine come Easter? :eek:

I will, I love fruit.
User avatar
By colliric
#15080467
jimjam wrote:I recall presidents back to Eisenhower, and not once did any president in a time of national emergency selectively bestow aid on the states of his party. And yet this is exactly what we see today.


Three words....

President Abraham Lincoln.
By Sivad
#15080937
How Joe Biden’s privatization plans helped doom Latin America and fuel the migration crisis

On the campaign trail, Joe Biden has boasted of his role in transforming Colombia and Central America through ambitious economic and security programs. Colombians and Hondurans tell The Grayzone about the damage his plans did to their societies.

While campaigning for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination this year, former Senator and Vice President Joseph Biden has touted the crucial role he played in designing US mega-development and drug war campaigns that transformed the socio-political landscape of large swaths of Latin America.

“I was one of the architects of Plan Colombia,” Biden boasted in a July 5 interview with CNN, referring to the multi-billion dollar US effort to end Colombia’s civil war with a massive surge of support for the country’s military. According to Biden, the plan was a panacea for Colombia’s problems, from “crooked cops” to civil strife.

[...]

Biden has also pumped up his role in an initiative called the Alliance for Prosperity, which was applied to the Northern Triangle of Central America. The former vice president was so central to the program’s genesis that it was informally known as “Plan Biden.”

Marketed as an answer to the crisis of child migration, Biden’s brainchild channeled $750 million through a right-wing government installed by a US-orchestrated military coup to spur mega-development projects and privatize social services.

[...]

In recent months, teachers, doctors, students, and rural campesinos have been in the streets protesting the privatization plans imposed on their country under the watch of Biden and his successors.

The gutting of public health services, teacher layoffs, staggering hikes in electricity prices, and environmentally destructive mega-development projects are critical factors in mass migration from Honduras. And indeed, they are immediate byproducts of the so-called “Biden plan.”

“Biden is taking credit for doing something constructive to stop the migration crisis and blaming the concentration camps [on the US-Mexico border] on Trump. But it’s Biden’s policies that are driving more people out of Central America and making human rights defenders lives more precarious by defending entities that have no interest in human rights,” explained Adrienne Pine, a professor of anthropology at American University and leading researcher of the social crisis in Honduras, in an interview with The Grayzone.

“So $750 million US taxpayer dollars that were allocated to supposedly address child migration are actually making things worse,” Pine added. “It started with unaccompanied minors and now you have children in cages. Largely thanks to Biden.”

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/07/28/bide ... migration/
By Pants-of-dog
#15081024
Yes.

Anyone who is suspected of having dangerous links to foreign governments should not be allowed to run for POTUS.
#15081031
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes.

Anyone who is suspected of having dangerous links to foreign governments should not be allowed to run for POTUS.


This is a dangerous perception as you could put this "suspicion" on anyone
not guilty until proven.
By Patrickov
#15081034
Zionist Nationalist wrote:This is a dangerous perception as you could put this "suspicion" on anyone

not guilty until proven.


For locking someone up I agree with the above.

For granting power to someone, the opposite may be true.

The main point is to be better safe than sorry.
By late
#15081036
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
This is a dangerous perception as you could put this "suspicion" on anyone
not guilty until proven.



Actually, that was the way things were, especially for Republicans.

Republicans could never get through a presidential election cycle without getting excited about it and talking about the Manchurian Candidate. That's an exaggeration, it just felt like they always had their panties in a bunch.

Or maybe that's the way they go through life...

Read this:

https://www.propublica.org/article/spreading-corruption-is-a-russian-government-foreign-policy
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15081043
late wrote:Actually, that was the way things were, especially for Republicans.

Republicans could never get through a presidential election cycle without getting excited about it and talking about the Manchurian Candidate. That's an exaggeration, it just felt like they always had their panties in a bunch.

Or maybe that's the way they go through life...

Read this:

https://www.propublica.org/article/spreading-corruption-is-a-russian-government-foreign-policy


It doesn't get any more tied in with the Elites than the shills you pulled that crap article from;

From WIKI;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica

''While the Sandler Foundation provided ProPublica with significant financial support, it also has received funding from the Knight Foundation, MacArthur Foundation, Pew Charitable Trusts, Ford Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation, and the Atlantic Philanthropies.[15] ProPublica and the Knight Foundation have various connections. For example, Paul Steiger, executive chairman of ProPublica, is a trustee of the Knight Foundation.[16] In like manner, Alberto Ibarguen, the president and CEO of the Knight Foundation is on the board of ProPublica.''
By Pants-of-dog
#15081046
Zionist Nationalist wrote:This is a dangerous perception as you could put this "suspicion" on anyone
not guilty until proven.


Since Biden has not been convicted of anything, then I guess accusing him of conspiring with foreign powers was irrelevant, according to you.
By Patrickov
#15081048
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since Biden has not been convicted of anything, then I guess accusing him of conspiring with foreign powers was irrelevant, according to you.


He believes the things he has seen that proves Biden's guiltiness, while anti-Trumpers believe those incriminating Trump. These two groups of people are never going to convince each other.
By late
#15081050
annatar1914 wrote:
It doesn't get any more tied in with the Elites than the shills you pulled that crap article from;



What I said was accurate. Lived through it...

If you want to ascertain it's accuracy, go to a University library, and find the research librarian. Tell the person you're trying to find out about anti-communism in the context of the Manchurian Candidate. IOW, Right wing paranoia...
#15081051
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since Biden has not been convicted of anything, then I guess accusing him of conspiring with foreign powers was irrelevant, according to you.


I never said he was conspiring with any foreign powers
he is just senile and creepy molester
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15081053
late wrote:What I said was accurate. Lived through it...

If you want to ascertain it's accuracy, go to a University library, and find the research librarian. Tell the person you're trying to find out about anti-communism in the context of the Manchurian Candidate. IOW, Right wing paranoia...


And so now you've transposed that sick paranoia into a narrative where it's conservatives who are the 5th column of a post-communist Russia, good job. :eh: :roll:

You've got more issues than National Geographic Magazine man....
By late
#15081055
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
I never said he was conspiring with any foreign powers
he is just senile and creepy molester



That fits Mr "Grab them by the pussy" Trump way better than Biden.

Same thing for senility, Trump intellectual limitations have been on display for years. He can't understand, he always lies (even when there's no reason) and his speech is what you'd expect from a grade school kid.

Project much?
By late
#15081058
annatar1914 wrote:
And so now you've transposed that sick paranoia into a narrative where it's conservatives who are the 5th column of a post-communist Russia, good job. :eh: :roll:



Go back to the beginning. Seriously, Slater, Tillerson, Mannafort, there were a ton of guys with ties to Russia. Putin's favorite American is Tillerson, and he became Sec of State. Guillilani wasn't paid by Trump, he was paid with money from Russia.

There's a tidal wave of facts out there, all you have to do is stop ignoring them.

https://www.propublica.org/article/spreading-corruption-is-a-russian-government-foreign-policy
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15081064
late wrote:Go back to the beginning. Seriously, Slater, Tillerson, Mannafort, there were a ton of guys with ties to Russia. Putin's favorite American is Tillerson, and he became Sec of State. Guillilani wasn't paid by Trump, he was paid with money from Russia.

There's a tidal wave of facts out there, all you have to do is stop ignoring them.

https://www.propublica.org/article/spreading-corruption-is-a-russian-government-foreign-policy


I don't ignore them, I reject them. In fact the Trump Administration is more antithetical to Russia's interests. And those guys you mentioned? They're more connected to the Ukraine and it's Oligarchical clans.

You forget, I've been over there, have family and friends there. The idea that President Trump is somehow a puppet of the Russian government is batshit insane.
By late
#15081065
annatar1914 wrote:
I don't ignore them, I reject them. In fact the Trump Administration is more antithetical to Russia's interests. And those guys you mentioned? They're more connected to the Ukraine and it's Oligarchical clans.



I doubt you bothered looking at them. Pretty sure you didn't...

If you knew what you said you know, you would have come up with better BS.

Mannafort worked for Yanukovych. Who escaped to Russia when the government fell. Guilliani was in Ukraine trying to manufacture propaganda. But he was being paid with Russian money. Those are just examples, there's plenty more where they came from.
#15081071
late wrote:That fits Mr "Grab them by the pussy" Trump way better than Biden.

Same thing for senility, Trump intellectual limitations have been on display for years. He can't understand, he always lies (even when there's no reason) and his speech is what you'd expect from a grade school kid.

Project much?


yes its better because its kinda funny also Trump never publicly molester little girls
Trump is not the smartest but he is way better than biden and even the evil witch killary
  • 1
  • 86
  • 87
  • 88
  • 89
  • 90
  • 118

This is demonstrably untrue. Workers get a much […]

In this case, Dershowitz is almost right. On th[…]

Don't vote for Biden

US killed 600,000 people in Iraq. Does that make u[…]

[KS mod note: Posts discussing religion and evol[…]