Election 2020 - Page 92 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
#15083014
Finfinder wrote:
Unfortunately its not always about you. How are 10 million people in the New York City area going to get their eggs? And even if you had the chickens where are you going to get the grain to feed the chickens that produce the eggs?



Of course you think it's stupid now, you thought you could chime in with some BS, throw a couple insults do your thing unfortunately, it didn't work out well for you.




It doesn't take long to set up a chicken coop...

Of course there would be shortages and price increases. But some idiot said we'd starve.
By Finfinder
#15083021
late wrote:It doesn't take long to set up a chicken coop...

Of course there would be shortages and price increases. But some idiot said we'd starve.



Chickens eat a lot. There you go with your insulting and name calling I guess it is impossible for you to not do that. I''m the idiot? LOL when you have a Chicken Coup in the Middle of NY City in a Blue State and the grain that feeds your chickens is in Illinois a Red State. I guess you could get your grain from Russia. Then they would be golden eggs at that price.
By late
#15083024
Finfinder wrote:
Chickens eat a lot.



First, this is some sort of kooky Right wing fantasy. Second, we could adapt our diet. Third, we can afford to pay more. Fourth, we could bring back regional farming.

You didn't answer the pop quiz, how disappointing. But then the economic depression Red states would face would be several different kinds of ugly.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15083035
First, this is some sort of kooky Right wing fantasy.


Correct. It is typical of Trump supporters to feel powerless. That is why they voted for him in the first place.

There will be no right-wing revolt. It is just bluster. I have heard a lot of it in my time.


But but ........But hey Drlee says Red State people are stupid and Blue States are smart and wealthy.


Uhh. Where did I say that? Just for once please try to post the truth. I know it is hard because Putin does not want you to post the truth but try.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15083089
Hindsite wrote:No one with common believes believes you don't hate anything. It is clear that you dislike Donald Trump. That really amounts to hate, not love.


Yes.


You also dislike his supporters. That is hate.


That only applies in a limited way to Army recruits in training. But I doubt that neither the Army nor the Post Office could pay you to think. :lol:
HalleluYah


Rear view hates me! HINDSIGHT HATES ME!!! he hates me he hates me...……… he disagrees with me ….. THAT is hate. Well since he hates me I guess I gotta hate him ……. Not possible..... I LOVE Hindsite because he engaged in the highly complex independent thought process required to protect America from being invaded by Vietnam ( :?: ) and became an expert at finding addresses.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15083092
Patrickov wrote:To be fair, many Trump supporters seem to justify their stance through their hate against the "establishment", "liberals" or "progressives". Conversely, some anti-Trumpers who cannot comprehend why this happened in the first place hate both Trump and those effectively support him.

Maybe we should all look at hate with a more neutral aspect, admit that it exists, and try to manage it instead of being controlled by it. It should not be taboo and it should not be seen as universally bad.

We should avoid using someone's hate as a point of counter-argument against his / her point, because it is irrelevant to the said point. Of course, if all one wants to do is to shut someone else up then it's something different, but one may as well admit that.

Unfortunately, sometimes, one has to call out the hate because the haters will not admit it. They are so dishonest.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15083101
Trumps approval ratings are plummeting. 65% say he should have acted sooner. 57% say he is handing the situation poorly.

This does not bode well for a president who can't afford to lose any states.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15083195
Drlee wrote:Trumps approval ratings are plummeting. 65% say he should have acted sooner. 57% say he is handing the situation poorly.

This does not bode well for a president who can't afford to lose any states.

That's nonsense.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15083198
Post your proof.

You can't. Too bad.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15083201
Drlee wrote:Post your proof.

You can't. Too bad.

The proof will be in the pudding when we see how the actual election turns out in November.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15083206
November will be the crossroads. If Trump wins, the American Experiment is over, and we devolve to a failed Empire.


@Hindsite ……. why do you hate me when I LOVE you? How could I not love you. It is you who protected America from being invaded by Vietnam and it is you who engaged in the deep erudite thinking required to locate an address, over and over and over …………… :)
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15083208
Drlee wrote:Post your proof.

You can't. Too bad.


Trump turned from a sure winner in to a sure looser. Basically Biden has around 75% chance of wining irelevant of him having dementia or being a pedophile. (Just to clarify, he is not but that is the right wing propaganda).

If Corona lasts through summer or restarts after augusts then Biden is almost 99% sure to win.

There are more problems than just the outbreak. The rise in unemployment makes Trump look severely bad. This was the main idea behind the presedency and he managed to fuck it up from a perfect position Obama put him in to. If people think that Trump has higher chances to win then they have not been paying atttention the last couple of years. Trump is toast and he knows it himself. Coronavirus is not something that he could anticipate but his bad reaction to it basically had the effect of him putting nails in his own presedential coffin so to speak.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15083211
JohnRawls wrote:Trump turned from a sure winner in to a sure looser. Basically Biden has around 75% chance of wining irelevant of him having dementia or being a pedophile. (Just to clarify, he is not but that is the right wing propaganda).

If Corona lasts through summer or restarts after augusts then Biden is almost 99% sure to win.

There are more problems than just the outbreak. The rise in unemployment makes Trump look severely bad. This was the main idea behind the presedency and he managed to fuck it up from a perfect position Obama put him in to. If people think that Trump has higher chances to win then they have not been paying atttention the last couple of years. Trump is toast and he knows it himself. Coronavirus is not something that he could anticipate but his bad reaction to it basically had the effect of him putting nails in his own presedential coffin so to speak.

I disagree with all your nonsense.
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15083214
Hindsite wrote:I disagree with all your nonsense.

Of course you do. When reality hits that Trump blamed Obama for being a corporatist shill and slow at recovering jobs and now his doing 10 times worse from a much easier situation while actively making it worse and costing Americans jobs. I wonder how that will translate in to votes. Trump is making Obama look really good right now.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15083219
@JohnRawls I completely agree with you. I am gratified that you observed that Trump began his presidency from a position of advantage left him by President Obama. Certainly true.

The latest evidence seems to support that the virus may not die down in the summer....That any slowdown will be from social distancing rather than climate. So it is pretty certain that the pandemic will not be over before the election. There are some few promising treatments but they are very early in the process so I think that Trump will be saddled with this into the election.

What will be interesting is to see how we decide to repair our economy. It seems to me that we are at a real watershed moment. I would like to think that we would evolve into an economy like your own Estonia. I suspect though that we will get some moderate economic reforms such as a much more realistic minimum wage and true universal health care. Paying back the stimulus package does not bother me much at all. We are just putting money back where it magically disappeared. It is likely a zero sum game.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#15083222
JohnRawls wrote:Of course you do. When reality hits that Trump blamed Obama for being a corporatist shill and slow at recovering jobs and now his doing 10 times worse from a much easier situation while actively making it worse and costing Americans jobs. I wonder how that will translate in to votes. Trump is making Obama look really good right now.

Trump's actions show that he is more concerned with saving lives than jobs. His instinct and desire is to do both, however, he has decided to listen to the medical experts on how to best save the most lives over saving the economy. That just shows what a wonderful and compassionate President we have. Trump 2020.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15083225
Trump's actions show that he is more concerned with saving lives than jobs. His instinct and desire is to do both, however, he has decided to listen to the medical experts on how to best save the most lives over saving the economy. That just shows what a wonderful and compassionate President we have. Trump 2020.


(I was just laughing so hard my wife and the cat both came to see what was going on.)

Way to go my dearest sweet man. You have found a love unbounded by the constraints of mere gender. You retired hunk of niceness, I hope you find in Trump that which so many never find in a simple marriage.
By Istanbuller
#15083239
Drlee wrote:(I was just laughing so hard my wife and the cat both came to see what was going on.)

Way to go my dearest sweet man. You have found a love unbounded by the constraints of mere gender. You retired hunk of niceness, I hope you find in Trump that which so many never find in a simple marriage.

Donald Trump is the most peaceful American president in recent memory. He wants to pull out US army from other countries. He doesn't want fight. This is enough to label him peaceful.

Anti-Trumpists hearts are full of hatred. This is an important factor which put Trump over rivals. What we have seen for the past four years is Democrats are playing a dirty game.
By Patrickov
#15083285
Hindsite wrote:Unfortunately, sometimes, one has to call out the hate because the haters will not admit it. They are so dishonest.


Failure to recognize one's own hate is not necessarily dishonesty, especially if they find the facts supportive to their opinions.
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15083309
JohnRawls wrote:Trump turned from a sure winner in to a sure looser. Basically Biden has around 75% chance of wining irelevant of him having dementia or being a pedophile. (Just to clarify, he is not but that is the right wing propaganda).

Biden can only get 3k people to watch him live stream something. If that's any indicator, Casey Neistat has a much better shot at becoming president.

Drlee wrote:I would like to think that we would evolve into an economy like your own Estonia.

Estonia sees 2020 budget deficit at 10.1%/GDP
Shouldn't be a problem with the way Washington spends money.
  • 1
  • 90
  • 91
  • 92
  • 93
  • 94
  • 218

Carl Heneghan - False positives is a really impor[…]

What is Fascism

I see that @Julian658 (and perhaps other conser[…]

I'm no longer a socialist

The only reason socialism works in the Scandina[…]

Donald's Plan B

It's the highest office in the land. He may want […]