Election 2020 - Page 425 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By ingliz
#15140335
Finfinder wrote:You know when...

Why would we treat it as a credible source if whoever wrote that piece cannot put his or her name to it?


:lol:
#15140337
Rancid wrote:Updated list:

- Various county, state, and federal judges
- Postal workers
- Various election officials
- DOJ
- FBI
- Voting machine companies
- Venezuela
- China
- Hollywood
- Deep state
- DNC
- MSM

Has the CIA been accused of rigging the election yet?


Yes, the current conspiracy theory is that the CIA was operating servers out of Germany to interfere with the election, but anti-Deep State forces in the DoD sent soldiers over there to capture the servers and prove the election was rigged.
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15140339
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yes, the current conspiracy theory is that the CIA was operating servers out of Germany to interfere with the election, but anti-Deep State forces in the DoD sent soldiers over there to capture the servers and prove the election was rigged.


LoL. A lot of these kind of servers are located in Luxembourg and Switzerland because they are literally neutral ground. It is very unlikely that election backup servers are located in a country that might be remotely interested in rigging the election.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15140342
Finfinder's post came from a privately owned blog that has a masthead that says:

Welcome to Free Republic!
Conservatives for God, Family, Country!
Est. 1996


But it is also shown on Westernrifleshooters.us.

And zpatriots.

I hope you forwarded this post to the FBI @Finfinder

I know they will be interested to see it. You know. Because if something really bad happened to Trump and there was proof, AG Barr would certainly just ignore it.

:roll:
By Finfinder
#15140346
ingliz wrote:Why would we treat it as a credible source if whoever wrote that piece cannot put his or her name to it?


:lol:


No one has any idea who you are so why should anybody think what you say is credible?

@Drlee

Which statistics in the article do you disagree with?

I don’t know ask Senator Rand Paul he was the one who posted it.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15140350
I don’t know ask Senator Rand Paul he was the one who posted it.


Well there you have it. That in itself is enough reason to deny its accuracy.
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140355
@Finfinder your retarded post alleges that the election results were anomalous because there were extremely large upticks for Joe Biden late into the election in several states. This is garbage because the authors fail to discuss all reasonable hypotheses of how their data-set was generated. Because of the pandemic, a lot more Democrats than Republicans voted by mail in this election, and mail-in votes are counted last. That's an important fact that the paper doesn't take into account.

This is to say, the believability of these updates relies on the premise that the one or two most Biden-favoring parts of the state (perhaps by ballot type) were counted entirely in these two batches.


In other words, the authors are well aware of the correct interpretation of the data, but chose to ignore it in their analysis.


One would also need to believe that mail-in ballots, which have generally been understood to be more pro-Biden, sometimes substantially so, were counted in their entirety in these regions. While this data set does not provide breakdowns of how many votes in each update came from different types of votes, it is extremely surprising that we do not see smaller vote updates with mail-in votes which favor Biden more heavily.


This is nothing more than the author's own unsupported opinion, which is easily refuted by the fact that higher-population-density counties lean heavily Democratic.

EDIT: In short, this is a very well-made propaganda piece, certain to convince low-IQ mathematically illiterate dimwits.
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15140360
JohnRawls wrote:LoL. A lot of these kind of servers are located in Luxembourg and Switzerland because they are literally neutral ground. It is very unlikely that election backup servers are located in a country that might be remotely interested in rigging the election.


In this case, every facet of the story is wrong. Q morons are saying it's a Spanish company which has no of offices in Germany, that company wasn't even involved, etc. It's all very stupid.

And, you know, the whole initiating a military action in an ally's borders and not setting off any alarms or shit.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140361
Have you included Space Aliens in your people involved in the Great 2020 Rigged Election Conspiracy? I am sure they're involved, somehow...
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140365
Godstud wrote:Have you included Space Aliens in your people involved in the Great 2020 Rigged Election Conspiracy? I am sure they're involved, somehow...


Illegal Space Aliens? :eek:
By Finfinder
#15140370
Saeko wrote:@Finfinder your retarded post alleges that the election results were anomalous because there were extremely large upticks for Joe Biden late into the election in several states. This is garbage because the authors fail to discuss all reasonable hypotheses of how their data-set was generated. Because of the pandemic, a lot more Democrats than Republicans voted by mail in this election, and mail-in votes are counted last. That's an important fact that the paper doesn't take into account.



In other words, the authors are well aware of the correct interpretation of the data, but chose to ignore it in their analysis.




This is nothing more than the author's own unsupported opinion, which is easily refuted by the fact that higher-population-density counties lean heavily Democratic.

EDIT: In short, this is a very well-made propaganda piece, certain to convince low-IQ mathematically illiterate dimwits.


You are spinning the point of the article which is the anomalies which occured not supported the basic statistics of elections.

With this report, we rely only on publicly available data from the New York Times to identify and analyze statistical anomalies in key states. Looking at 8,954 individual vote updates (differences in vote totals for each candidate between successive changes to the running vote totals, colloquially also referred to as “dumps” or “batches”), we discover a remarkably consistent mathematical property: there is a clear inverse relationship between difference in candidates’ vote counts and and the ratio of the vote counts. (In other words, it's not surprising to see vote updates with large margins, and it's not surprising to see vote updates with very large ratios of support between the candidates, but it is surprising to see vote updates which are both).

The four vote updates in question are:

An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump

An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump

A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump

An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump


If its easily refuted please indulge. You are missing the point, that the ratios are statically and mathematically an anomaly. You got ratios that are high in small numbers but you also don't get big vote differences in huge ratios,,,,,,, unless you are running for president in North Korea.
Last edited by Finfinder on 01 Dec 2020 00:52, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140371
Oh right, Illegal US immigrants, too, are in on it, of course. Maybe Mexico, too.


Updated list:

- Various county, state, and federal judges
- Postal workers
- Various election officials including many Republicans
- DOJ
- FBI
- CIA
- Voting machine companies
- Venezuela
- China
- Hollywood
- Deep state
- DNC
- MSM
- Illegal Space Aliens
- Illegal immigrants
- Mexico(by default)
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140373
Finfinder wrote:You are spinning the point of the article which is the anomalies of the basic statistics which occurred.

With this report, we rely only on publicly available data from the New York Times to identify and analyze statistical anomalies in key states. Looking at 8,954 individual vote updates (differences in vote totals for each candidate between successive changes to the running vote totals, colloquially also referred to as “dumps” or “batches”), we discover a remarkably consistent mathematical property: there is a clear inverse relationship between difference in candidates’ vote counts and and the ratio of the vote counts. (In other words, it's not surprising to see vote updates with large margins, and it's not surprising to see vote updates with very large ratios of support between the candidates, but it is surprising to see vote updates which are both).

The four vote updates in question are:

An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump

An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump

A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump

An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump


If its easily refuted please indulge. You are missing the point, that the ratios are statically and mathematically an anomaly. You got ratios that are high in small numbers but you also don't get big vote differences in huge ratios,,,,,,, unless you are running for president in North Korea.


It is only surprising to see updates with very large ratios of support and with large vote margins if, like the idiot author, you assume that vote ratios and margins are uniformly distributed. They aren't uniformly distributed because a small number of counties have extremely large populations and those populations lean heavily democratic who are also more likely to cast their ballots through the mail. Your IQ is just too low to understand why these correlations are significant, and that if you ignore them (as the author did) you will come to the wrong conclusions.
User avatar
By Verv
#15140376
Saeko wrote:Illegal Space Aliens? :eek:


Oh man, such comedy in this thread. Somebody stop before I bust my guts.

I haven't laughed this much since I sat on a whoopie cushion.

It is only surprising to see updates with very large ratios of support and with large vote margins if, like the idiot author, you assume that vote ratios and margins are uniformly distributed. They aren't uniformly distributed because a small number of counties have extremely large populations and those populations lean heavily democratic who are also more likely to cast their ballots through the mail. Your IQ is just too low to understand why these correlations are significant, and that if you ignore them you will come to the wrong conclusions.


The article actually points out how even in places that are historically quite blue, like San Francisco, never seem to break the 95% blue margin.

For instance, even in this election, San Francisco only went 85% to Joe Biden, with a solid 12% voting for Pres. Trump (City & County of San Francisco).

Of their 449,000+ votes, it would be hard to imagine any chunk as large as 145,000+ coming in 96% for Joe Biden (as happened in Detroit in the middle of the night), in spite of the fact that San Francisco has far more liberal credentials than Detroit. Michigan, after all, even went Red in 2016.

In 2016, 29.26% of Wayne County voted for Trump (Wayne County; in 2020, they had a batch of something like 145,000 votes that went 96% for Biden.

Nobody would be wrong to point out that this is odd.

As the first few years of the Trump Presidency was entirely dominated by the Russia hoax that was encouraged by the media, I see no reason why it would be controversial or unfair to say that this election has suspicious activity in it.
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140377
Verv wrote:The article actually points out how even in places that are historically quite blue, like San Francisco, never seem to break the 95% blue margin.

For instance, even in this election, San Francisco only went 85% to Joe Biden, with a solid 12% voting for Pres. Trump (City & County of San Francisco).

Of their 449,000+ votes, it would be hard to imagine any chunk as large as 145,000+ coming in 96% for Joe Biden (as happened in Detroit in the middle of the night), in spite of the fact that San Francisco has far more liberal credentials than Detroit. Michigan, after all, even went Red in 2016.

In 2016, 29.26% of Wayne County voted for Trump (Wayne County; in 2020, they had a batch of something like 145,000 votes that went 96% for Biden.

Nobody would be wrong to point out that this is odd.


No, it wouldn't, because, for the third fucking time, the way that vote counts were reported fucking matters in time-series data. If a bunch of mail-in ballots from a heavily democratic county were held up by Republican observers, then those ballots would have to wait to be counted and then reported all at once to meet deadlines. Such batches would obviously favor Joe Biden, and would not be representative of the counties they came from.

As the first few years of the Trump Presidency was entirely dominated by the Russia hoax that was encouraged by the media, I see no reason why it would be controversial or unfair to say that this election has suspicious activity in it.


Oh boo hoo. Cry moar!
User avatar
By Verv
#15140380
The f-bomb is never dignified, Sas -- you would look a lot cooler and have more friends if you didn't swear. I am sure a lot of people would like to be friends with a guy like you, but you're turning them off.

If a bunch of mail-in ballots from a heavily democratic county were held up by Republican observers, then those ballots would have to wait to be counted and then reported all at once to meet deadlines. Such batches would obviously favor Joe Biden, and would not be representative of the counties they came from.


Wayne County in 2020 actually voted a bit more for Trump than last year -- 30% versus 29% (Wayne County). Biden only received 68% of the vote there. Yet, there were batches nearing only 150,000 where this average of 68% became 96% in the middle of the night.

If we look at Absentee ballots alone, there were 131,315 cast for Pres. Trump, and 426,129 for Biden. This is a 23 / 77 divide, roughly, not that incredibly different from the final results.

Yet, a quarter of the absentee ballots results did not come in anywhere near 23 / 77 -- they came in as 4 / 96.

That comes off as odd -- of course, this does not constitute proof, but it makes you think a bit, doesn't it?

What's the rush -- why not let people go in and poke around?
User avatar
By Godstud
#15140383
Verv wrote:What's the rush -- why not let people go in and poke around?
It is facilitating the whims of idiots, and conspiracy theorists, that's why. A false claim of fraud was made by the shit President that you had and now false and fake accusations of vote rigging are rife despite there being ZERO evidence for such. All the assholes have is a "FEELING", that something's wrong, and that's simply not justification for the bullshit that has followed.
User avatar
By Saeko
#15140384
Verv wrote:The f-bomb is never dignified, Sas -- you would look a lot cooler and have more friends if you didn't swear. I am sure a lot of people would like to be friends with a guy like you, but you're turning them off.


I apologize, Verv. Sometimes, explaining basic math to retards gets the better of me.

Wayne County in 2020 actually voted a bit more for Trump than last year -- 30% versus 29% (Wayne County). Biden only received 68% of the vote there. Yet, there were batches nearing only 150,000 where this average of 68% became 96% in the middle of the night.

If we look at Absentee ballots alone, there were 131,315 cast for Pres. Trump, and 426,129 for Biden. This is a 23 / 77 divide, roughly, not that incredibly different from the final results

Yet, a quarter of the absentee ballots results did not come in anywhere near 23 / 77 -- they came in as 4 / 96.

That comes off as odd -- of course, this does not constitute proof, but it makes you think a bit, doesn't it?


No it doesn't. You just don't understand how numbers work, and it's as simple as that. I can't even figure out how the hell to explain something so simple and obvious. Honestly, if you can't understand something this simple, I don't see any point in even trying. Is anyone here a special-ed teacher?
  • 1
  • 423
  • 424
  • 425
  • 426
  • 427
  • 591
Election 2020

And by the way, asking for "clear evidence&qu[…]

This is a tough question. I grew up reading fairyt[…]

Election 2024 Thread

We don't know. We could be in a full-on civil war[…]

The hypocrisy of the Left is extremely repulsive. […]