The Establishment is trying to give AOC the Trump/Russia "You're not welcome here" Treatment - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Libertarian353 wrote:I don't even know why I'm talking to racist, who accused me of not knowing technology considering I was able to fool you and the majority of other whites here.

You may have fooled some of the moderators until noemon decided to check IP addresses. I suspected you were the same as Taurean Reign, and Tewodros III, etc. I write technical engineering manuals for a living, so writing cadence, argument structures, usage, etc. are like fingerprints to me. Even your attempt at broken English still made it easy to identify you. That may not be obvious to everyone, but it was to me.

Libertarian353 wrote:So you're going to tell me, Blackjack, suntzu, maz, hong wu, solarcross, zionist nationalist, oxymoron, VS, Igor Rule 3 Violation etc aren't racist or supremacist?

I've told you many times, going on over a year now, that I would happily debate race issues with you if you simply create a thread. I don't have any problem with it, as I do not agree with political correctness or radical egalitarianism.

Libertarian353 wrote:I agree with one thing, Germanics are worse than slavs.

That's some pretty fine-grained racism there Libertarian353. You don't seem to have a problem with that, except when it is directed against blacks.

Libertarian353 wrote:You called me a Negro, that's an offensive term to us.

That's just US propaganda. "Negro" just means black in Spanish and Portuguese. "Niger" means black in Latin. Our establishment likes to create a bunch of horseshit, like saying "colored people" is racist, but "people of color" is not when syntactically it means exactly the same thing. The "N" word is just a double "g" of Niger and is a corruption of the Latin term. Again, it means the same thing. Someone who is fine with "black" but offended by "negro" probably has some emotional problems in my opinion.

Libertarian353 wrote:You do good job at it as well, ignoring Blackjack racism while calling me the racist one.

I do not support race-based political systems; however, I do think people are generally not equal in actual fact (legal abstractions are another matter), and that there are also some central tendencies (not absolutes by any stretch of the imagination) among races of people. Whereas someone like SpecialOlympian jokes about killing all white people, you have never heard me say the same thing about killing all black people. That's because I would never say such a thing. Here is an example of virulent racism:

SpecialOlympian wrote:Also, white people are an inferior mongrel race and I'm happy that George Soros, PBUH, is funding white genocide and importing superior Latin immigrants to replace them. Some day white people will be a distant memory and all of society's ills will be cured by their absence. The sooner we end the white menace the sooner they can stop dragging everyone down like a mentally deficient man flailing about in the water.

Libertarian353 wrote:Bullshit, I fooled you and now you backpeddling when Noeman stupidity exposed me.

I suspect very few people were fooled. The only stupidity noemon exhibited was giving you the benefit of the doubt in the first place, but actually bothered to verify a suspicion. Now it is dispositive of fact that you like to present many different personas to try to "fool" people. In law, that makes you a fraud. Of course, I pointed out that you were arguing with yourself before noemon even checked your IP address. I always knew. Are you proud of being a fraud?
Perhaps I posted this to the wrong thread and I don't think I say this about people lightly but AOC is truly an idiot:

The whole thing was crassly insensitive, disrespectful and not in the slightest bit funny. Makes me wonder what's going on in that head of hers. Disappointing!

Also, it doesn't seem healthy for Libertarian Tauren Monarch to be on this forum.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Canada is a criminal country (a fake country buil[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]