Radical Muslim Democrat Disrespects 9/11 Attack On USA - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
A Muslim Democrat in Congress says Muslims are treated poorly in the USA because "some people did something." Actually, the "some people that did something" were radical Islamic terrorists who murdered 3,000 innocent Americans in the 9/11 attack. The murderous jihadists carried out an act of religious fanaticism that was the deadliest terrorist attack in American history. That is a lot more than just "some people did something" you piece of shit.
Hindsite wrote:A Muslim Democrat in Congress says Muslims are treated poorly in the USA because "some people did something." Actually, the "some people that did something" were radical Islamic terrorists who murdered 3,000 innocent Americans in the 9/11 attack. The murderous jihadists carried out an act of religious fanaticism that was the deadliest terrorist attack in American history. That is a lot more than just "some people did something" you piece of shit.

I was actually (being a fair and balanced kind of guy) listening to the Fox Fake News take on this. Lots of simple minded, insulting hate mongering. Half assed out of context BS. Stupid high school (at best) level. The goal seemed to be to promote hate with little or no concern for objective reporting of facts. Typical Trump style hate designed to titillate the Red Beanie crowd.

How's the weather up there?

Probably she is too young to remember 9/11 or she was not a US citizen back then. I need a transcript to understand what she was saying at the CAIR event and her English is somewhat infantile. In my country, politicians are normally forced to resign after making similar insensitive remarks.

“Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”
Red_Army wrote:The US response to 9/11 both domestically and abroad was far worse than 9/11 itself. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge this is an idiot.

Let's take it step by step.
Was the invasion of Afghanistan warranted?
After all the Taleban were harbouring the architect of the 9/11 attack and refused to extradite him.

Having 300 of your fellow Americans killed in a terror attack is not a joke.

Edited : it was 3,000, not 300 that got killed on 9/11
Last edited by Ter on 14 Apr 2019 07:50, edited 1 time in total.
Ter wrote:the Taleban were harbouring the architect of the 9/11 attack and refused to extradite him.

Wrong!

Bush Rejects Taliban Bin Laden Offer, Washington Post, Oct 14, 2001 wrote:JALALABAD, Afghanistan –– A senior Taliban leader said Sunday that the Islamic militia would be willing to hand over Osama bin Laden to a ...
ingliz wrote:Wrong!

The Wapo URL you mentioned gives me a 404 error.
I remember that the Taleban refused to hand over Osama bin Laden to the Americans because they said he was their guest. They were prepared to prosecute him in Afghanistan if the Americans could show proof that Osama was responsible. Those conditions were rightly unacceptable to Bush.

@Red_Army
Do nothing ?
You can't be serious !
jimjam wrote:I was actually (being a fair and balanced kind of guy) listening to the Fox Fake News take on this. Lots of simple minded, insulting hate mongering. Half assed out of context BS. Stupid high school (at best) level. The goal seemed to be to promote hate with little or no concern for objective reporting of facts. Typical Trump style hate designed to titillate the Red Beanie crowd.

Is she a liar or an ignoramus? How could she a supposed Muslim not know when CAIR was founded? Donald Trump has done a great service exposing this untruth to America and to the world.

Liberals love electing Muslim women or at least fake-Muslim women. They're merely a stalking horse, when the real Muslims take over, they won't be putting women into positions of power. Compare women's rights in Israel that has even had a women Prime Minister with Hamas's bigoted misogyny.
Ter wrote:They were prepared to prosecute him in Afghanistan

Wrong!

Haji Abdul Kabir, Afghanistan's deputy prime minister wrote:We would be ready to hand him over to a third country
ingliz wrote:Wrong!

ingliz wrote: Haji Abdul Kabir, Afghanistan's deputy prime minister wrote:
We would be ready to hand him over to a third country

Third country ? Which one would that be ?
Al Qaeda committed the atrocity in the US. That is where they should face justice.
And the Taleban attached conditions to it, they wanted "proof"

And please provide the correct URL you are citing from.
This whole issue seemed a bit overblown to me.

a brown lady in hijab not doing the proper genuflecting to victims of 9/11 is always going to be bad optics for atleast half the nation whether its right or wrong or whether her intentions were right, wrong, indifferent, or innocuous.

To be honest, the whole thing feels like the right wanting to continue its obvious winning streak against the left regarding headlines; kavanaugh, covington, smollet, mueller, and now #somethinggate.

Kinda dumb, but i get it.

The bitch just needs to hire some PR people to keep her from stepping in it every-other-week. "we ain't in metropolitan Minneapolis anymore Toto."
Ter wrote:Third country ? Which one would that be ? Al Qaeda committed the atrocity in the US. That is where they should face justice.

Is that why Bin Laden was deliberately executed in the raid and his body dumped in the ocean? :lol:

That said, the US obviously didn't only want to eliminate Bin Laden, but the entire terror organization. Which might have been more successful if they didn't invade Iraq.
Rugoz wrote:Is that why Bin Laden was deliberately executed in the raid and his body dumped in the ocean?

OBL lived in Abbutabad, Pakistan's main military compound.
The Pakistanis where furious that the Americans swooped in to get him right from under their military noses.
There is nobody who still believes that the Pakistanis were not aware of OBL living there, and most certainly he was there under their protection.
Why they killed him instead of apprehending him I don't know, but I personally think it would have been better to catch him alive and give him the Khalid Sheikh Mohammed treatment and humiliate him in Guantanamo.
That might have angered the Pakistanis even more, so maybe that is the reason they killed him.

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]