Radical Muslim Democrat Disrespects 9/11 Attack On USA - Page 21 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sivad wrote:I agree with everything you wrote except this, it's not about money with these people, it's about power. Philip K Dick summed it up nicely in The Man in the High Castle:

“They want to be the agents, not the victims, of history. They identify with God's power and believe they are godlike. That is their basic madness. They are overcome by some archtype; their egos have expanded psychotically so that they cannot tell where they begin and the godhead leaves off. It is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate.."

And Karl Rove confirmed Dick's insight when he stated:

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors … and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

Disgusting egos …. and pathetic. The good news is that they are all dead but ………. there always seems to be a new crop rising up from the slime like Obese Donald.

I agree that their primary characteristic is their addiction and thirst for power and total disregard for losers like you and I but …. they never seem to have enough money.
jimjam wrote:The good news is that they are all dead but ………. there always seems to be a new crop rising up from the slime like Deranged Donald.
Fixed it for you.
Godstud wrote:Fixed it for you.

My guess is that there is a connection between the endless quantities of slop he dumps into his oversized belly and his deranged brain. Nature tends to work that way.
jimjam wrote:Disgusting egos …. and pathetic. The good news is that they are all dead but ………. there always seems to be a new crop rising up from the slime like Obese Donald.

I agree that their primary characteristic is their addiction and thirst for power and total disregard for losers like you and I but …. they never seem to have enough money.

Hong Wu wrote:Getting away with lying is a pretty big privilege if you ask me.
She never lied about anything. I don't know what you're babbling about. What she said was a pretty neutral statement. She supported neither side. What she said is very reasonable and compassionate. Anyone could have said the same thing, and not been wrong.

Please, tell me, in detail, what is wrong with her statement. Where's the lie?

4 Israelis and 23 Palestinians have died. There's no winner.
Godstud wrote:She never lied about anything. I don't know what you're babbling about. What she said was a pretty neutral statement. She supported neither side. What she said is very reasonable and compassionate. Anyone could have said the same thing, and not been wrong.

Please, tell me, in detail, what is wrong with her statement. Where's the lie?

4 Israelis and 23 Palestinians have died. There's no winner.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The first lie is the presumption of mutual wrong doing here; Hamas started this exchange by firing 600+ rockets in Israel from close range. The second lie refers to Taqiyya more broadly, namely that someone like Ilhan Omar understands this and is deliberately not mentioning it.
Mutual wrong-doing... :eh: So Israel didn't retaliate dropping bombs on Gaza and cause even more deaths than the rockets? There is no innocent side, in this situation. Pretending otherwise is cute, but naive.

It seems you are calling things that are not lie, lies. :roll:
Godstud wrote:Mutual wrong-doing... :eh: So Israel didn't retaliate dropping bombs on Gaza and cause even more deaths than the rockets? There is no innocent side, in this situation. Pretending otherwise is cute, but naive.

Mutual wrong-doing. So everything is even. Now let's move on.
HalleluYah
Hong Wu wrote:Hamas started this exchange by firing 600+ rockets in Israel from close range.

Looks like someone here missed the fact that Israel started the exchange by a) placing 70-80 percent of refugees of Palestine into a concentration camp that got named Gaza and b) Israelis have shot dead thousands of Palestinians every Friday for the last 14 months, so I think it was the Palestinians retaliating (finally) and you have everything backwards.

Ter wrote:The Arabs shoot rockets at Israeli civilians.
The Israeli Army bombs rocket launchers and Arab military places and tunnels.
But in the eyes of the "anti-Zionists", this is equivalent.
I get it.
:roll:

The babies and pregnant women Israelis bombed to death the last few days weren't civilians? How about that 14 month old baby Israelis bombed? Your lie in the face of Israelis executing from a distance women, children, medics, journalists etc. since March of last year is laughable.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Not wanting to support Israel isn't antisemitism. Like, it's not antisemitic to say maybe we shouldn't give more aid to Israel per person than we do to some of our less populated states just so they can drop white phosphorous on children.

Accidents do occur in war. I believe we should give more aid to Israel because they are the only free market capitalist democracy in that area and it is in our interest. I am certainly not for giving aid to those that seek to destroy capitalist democracies.
Hindsite wrote:Accidents do occur in war. I believe we should give more aid to Israel because they are the only free market capitalist democracy in that area and it is in our interest. I am certainly not for giving aid to those that seek to destroy capitalist democracies.

It wasn't an accident, 2 Israeli officers were convicted of intentionally carrying out the attack and without authorisation for use of the phosphorus.
redcarpet wrote:It wasn't an accident, 2 Israeli officers were convicted of intentionally carrying out the attack and without authorisation for use of the phosphorus.

If that is the case then what is the problem, since the ones responsible were punished?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O