Radical Muslim Democrat Disrespects 9/11 Attack On USA - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15002245
Pants-of-dog wrote:If Nazi Germany was like the authoritarian country I lived in, the secret police would force suspected dissidents to inform on each other or face imprisonment for themselves and/or their families. So people would have to give up their gay friends to save their children.



...and the Nazi genocide is a good example of other types of oppression.

Anyway, the point is that not all groups were equally oppressed in recent history.



Am I wrong about the three things i mentioned?


They wouldn't do that. People don't go up to random people, and suspect that they're gay. The suspected LGBTQ's were acting obnoxious, and when they got in trouble, they used political correctness to defend themselves. A Nazi government that has control over millions of people don't have the energy to track down EVERY single LGBTQ person, JUST because they're LGBTQ.

That's what some Moslems do though. With all of their gossip and their extroverted values.

You are not correct with the things you mentioned. Why are you defending Islam so much?
#15002247
SSDR wrote:They wouldn't do that. People don't go up to random people, and suspect that they're gay. The suspected LGBTQ's were acting obnoxious, and when they got in trouble, they used political correctness to defend themselves. A Nazi government that has control over millions of people don't have the energy to track down EVERY single LGBTQ person, JUST because they're LGBTQ.


You misunderstood.

Let us say that Abe is a professor. He is friends with Ben. Ben is gay.

Carl is a Nazi. His job is to find gay people. Carl goes up to Abe and says “Abe, find me a gay person or I will put your daughter in jail and rape her”.

Abe does not want to have his daughter arrested and raped.

He reluctantly tells Carl about Ben.

Ben goes to a death camp and Carl gets a raise.

That's what some Moslems do though. With all of their gossip and their extroverted values.


This sentence seems random and out of place.

You are not correct with the things you mentioned. Why are you defending Islam so much?


How am I not correct?
#15002248
Pants-of-dog wrote:You misunderstood.

Let us say that Abe is a professor. He is friends with Ben. Ben is gay.

Carl is a Nazi. His job is to find gay people. Carl goes up to Abe and says “Abe, find me a gay person or I will put your daughter in jail and rape her”.

Abe does not want to have his daughter arrested and raped.

He reluctantly tells Carl about Ben.

Ben goes to a death camp and Carl gets a raise.



This sentence seems random and out of place.



How am I not correct?


Abe can LIE and claim that he doesn't know any LGBTQ people. Not everyone knows LGBTQ people. People can LIE. You claiming that lying is bad makes you sound very Christian.

You think that the sentence seems out of place because Moslems hate LGBTQ's, and they love to get into people's backs because they're mostly extroverts. Due to their extroverted values, they can find out who's LGBTQ really quick. If you were a LGBTQ in an Islamic world, they would find out that you're a LGBTQ just by the way they socialize with people.

And what does LGBTQ rights have to do with Islam? Islam HATES LGBTQ.
#15002252
SSDR wrote:Abe can LIE and claim that he doesn't know any LGBTQ people. Not everyone knows LGBTQ people. People can LIE. You claiming that lying is bad makes you sound very Christian.


If Abe lied and said he knew no gay people and did not help Carl, Carl would arrest and rape Abe’s daughter.

You think that the sentence seems out of place because Moslems hate LGBTQ's, and they love to get into people's backs because they're mostly extroverts. Due to their extroverted values, they can find out who's LGBTQ really quick. If you were a LGBTQ in an Islamic world, they would find out that you're a LGBTQ just by the way they socialize with people.

And what does LGBTQ rights have to do with Islam? Islam HATES LGBTQ.


No, your sentence seemed out of place because it only had pronouns and did not clearly discuss the subject.

Anyway, this whole bit has nothing to do with anything I said, so I will ignore it.
#15002257
redcarpet wrote:Last I checked, if you tell a manager/owner/supervisor you refuse to work you risk being fired. And saying you refuse to work because of an aspect of someone's private life that doesn't affect the business.....well, you're making a scene and so get fired and then COMPLAIN? Oh come on!

That's not discrimination, it's the same for all staff. An orthodox Catholic is risking sacking if they says they don't want to work on Monday alongside a mother that they know had an abortion on the weekend. It's none your business. And either you just get a warning "Just do your work today and mind your own business!" or you're fired on the spot!


... How is this even a response?

I don't understand what your point is.

There are two possible realities:

Free Association where anyone can be fired/hired for any reason by the owners of the business.

Equal protection where no one can be fired for their personal beliefs as long as they are not something that they use to disrupt the workplace or turn off customers because there's surely no conceivable way that a private company would have to be forced to legally tolerate someone who won't do the job due to their beliefs...

What are you talking about?
#15002260
Pants-of-dog wrote:If Abe lied and said he knew no gay people and did not help Carl, Carl would arrest and rape Abe’s daughter.



No, your sentence seemed out of place because it only had pronouns and did not clearly discuss the subject.

Anyway, this whole bit has nothing to do with anything I said, so I will ignore it.


No Carl wouldn't. If Abe lied, how would Carl know that he's lying? If it isn't a set up, then how would he know that he's lying?

What does categorizing pronouns have to do with Islam?

Many things you claim don't relate to the subject.
#15002351
SSDR wrote:No Carl wouldn't. If Abe lied, how would Carl know that he's lying? If it isn't a set up, then how would he know that he's lying?


Carl does not care if Abe is lying or not.

What does categorizing pronouns have to do with Islam?

Many things you claim don't relate to the subject.


Use of pronouns does not have anything to do with Islam. But use of pronouns does make your sentences far less clear.

Now, am I wrong when I decide that I do not care what women wear?

Yes or no?
#15002375
This thread is getting way off base. Would anyone like to get back on topic and stop fretting about Nazis?

Rick
#15002383
The original quoted passage by Ms. Omar seems to have been taken out of context and incorrectly interpreted.

“Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”

For me, the phrase “some people did something” means that people were using 9/11 as a justification for taking away the rights of Muslims.

But that is all unverifiable speculation.

Let us assume she was describing 9/11 like that. Why is that a big deal? I understand it was emotional for people in the USA, but the worst she can be accused of is being flippant.

Considering how much people in the US enjoy their moral outrage, this is merely another politician pandering to this.
#15002401
SSDR wrote:So you're not scared of human trafficking? Doesn't human trafficking exist all over the world, Especially in the Islamic World? Isn't this an inanimate piece of art that you shouldn't be scared of?


Why do you keep talking about human trafficking like a complete dope when I've never stated anything about it ITT?

The trafficking of humans - which are not inanimate objects like headscarves, BIG DUH - and your attempt to place these two things as the same is just another boring and dumb strawman coming from you.

Are you scared of the swastika? How do you feel about it emotionally?


Placing headscarves alongside swastikas is :lol:

For the record, I'm not scared of swastikas but I understand some within the groups whose ancestors were murdered under that symbol may be. You're making a stupid comparison of headscarves with swastikas, but I don't remember the last time the headscarf was known to be a symbol of supremacy and genocide.

Try debating with what I'm actually saying.
#15002408
skinster wrote:Why do you keep talking about human trafficking like a complete dope when I've never stated anything about it ITT?

The trafficking of humans - which are not inanimate objects like headscarves, BIG DUH - and your attempt to place these two things as the same is just another boring and dumb strawman coming from you.



Placing headscarves alongside swastikas is :lol:

For the record, I'm not scared of swastikas but I understand some within the groups whose ancestors were murdered under that symbol may be. You're making a stupid comparison of headscarves with swastikas, but I don't remember the last time the headscarf was known to be a symbol of supremacy and genocide.

Try debating with what I'm actually saying.


Human trafficking is a comparison to Islamic head scarves. Human trafficking is also legal in most states in the Islamic world, is supported, and shames anyone (like me or you) who go against human trafficking. You're supporting something that symbolizes Islam, which supports slavery, which is ANTI socialist.

You're claiming that my comparisons are "stupid" because you don't understand that this is about you supporting Islamic imperialism.

I am debating with what you are trying to say. What you're trying to say is that you would rather be ruled by Islam, than by Nazism. Both are bad, but Islam is far worse.

As a socialist, I would prefer Nazism over Islam because Islam is far more barbaric, reactionary, and oppressive than Nazism.

Nazism allowed women to work. Nazism allowed choice of religion (Catholicism in Austria, Protestantism in the north, Paganism out of nationalism, or even Islam itself in the Balkans). Nazism never forced women to wear head scarves. And Nazis were not militant against atheism, especially since I am an atheist.

Islam on the other hand forbids women to work. Islam only allows Islam. Moslems kill non Moslems due to religious motives, because they're not Moslems. Islam forbids women to show their legs and shoulders. And out of all major religions, Islam is the most against atheism!

Image

Is not as reactionary as this:

Image

Is it really racist to allow a woman to show her thighs and her butt? And is it really freedom to cover one's face?

And wearing those oppressive burqas are very warm in the summers.
#15002415
Pants-of-dog wrote:Carl does not care if Abe is lying or not.



Use of pronouns does not have anything to do with Islam. But use of pronouns does make your sentences far less clear.

Now, am I wrong when I decide that I do not care what women wear?

Yes or no?


I am clear. You just don't understand because you support Islamic conquest.

Some of your claims are generally dishonest. Your claims are basically stating that you don't care about the oppressed women that have to live under Islam. In some parts of the Islamic world, such as ISIS, women cannot speak up for themselves.
#15002419
SSDR wrote:Some of your claims are generally dishonest. Your claims are basically stating that you don't care about the oppressed women that have to live under Islam. In some parts of the Islamic world, such as ISIS, women cannot speak up for themselves.


Again, am I wrong when I say that women should be allowed to wear what they want?

Yes or no?
  • 1
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 25

Really? Did man create... :lol: :lol: :lol: […]

Let me put myself in shame this time. As I said, […]

Very Serious People

I wonder, Sivad, if you actually take time to read[…]

@Verv , Youtube is not bound by "freedom of[…]