Non-Citizens Committed a Disproportionate Share of Federal Crimes, 2011-16 - DEBUNKED - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Godstud

Technically, everybody breaks the law. There is so many laws on the law books that there is no way for nobody to not break the law. So Hong's point is moot given that is the case. What we need to concern ourselves with is the spirit of the law. Those fleeing persecution and life threatening violence are doing so out of necessity and are not breaking the spirit of the law by seeking asylum or refuge in the US. Especially when you consider it's American money from drug purchases by American consumers of drugs that are fueling the violence down there.
Politics_Observer wrote: Those fleeing persecution and life threatening violence are doing so out of necessity and are not breaking the spirit of the law by seeking asylum or refuge in the US. Especially when you consider it's American money from drug purchases by American consumers of drugs that are fueling the violence down there.

I can agree with that, the last sentence especially. Liberty is the primary principle to keep in mind, considering that statist frontiers keep a citizenry in as well as foreigners out.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Hong Wu

I have met immigrants serving in our armed forces that are much more worthy of American citizenship than most American citizens. You do realize that quote "illegal" immigrants contribute a vast sum of money to social security and medicare that citizens like you and I benefit from. Most of these immigrants that pay into social security and medicare never see a dime of it, while you benefit from it while on the same token bash these same immigrants that have paid into your benefits.

The U.S. armed forces do not take illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants that pay into social security and medicare are working illegally using a social security number that has not been assigned to them legally. Most of these illegal immigrants are draining our social programs intended for our own citizens.

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the question of why is the Liberal so stupid, i[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]