ICE Child Killing Rate Up To 1/Month, Production Quotas On Schedule Discussion Topic Thread - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:Is that how you acquired so much hatred?

Some of us have to learn how to learn how to hate. It doesn't come naturally for everyone, like it did for you.

You concentration camp cheering psychopath.

I apologize to any actual diagnosed pyschopaths reading this forum. Diagnosed psychpaths are incapable of feeling the joy Hindsite feels whenever he reads about a migrant child dying in a cage. It is unfair to compare their unique neurological identity to whatever is wrong with Hindsite's brain.

A psychopath would just find Hindsite's perfect world to be inefficiently cruel.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Some of us have to learn how to learn how to hate. It doesn't come naturally for everyone, like it did for you.

You concentration camp cheering psychopath.

I apologize to any actual diagnosed pyschopaths reading this forum. Diagnosed psychpaths are incapable of feeling the joy Hindsite feels whenever he reads about a migrant child dying in a cage. It is unfair to compare their unique neurological identity to whatever is wrong with Hindsite's brain.

A psychopath would just find Hindsite's perfect world to be inefficiently cruel.

Hindsite's perfect world excludes haters and law breakers, but includes people who love and conform to law and order.
Praise the Lord.

If that statement is illegal, why hasn't the Depar[…]

Because it is your argument. Given I've already[…]

Most Latinos are not descended from Aztecs. Most […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

LOOOK! It's @skinster here in this video talking[…]