ICE Child Killing Rate Up To 1/Month, Production Quotas On Schedule Discussion Topic Thread - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Blackjack, nobody reads your giant quote posts because they are visual teflon.

You dropped acid, didn't you?

SpecialOlympian wrote:I just realized that blackjack had only quoted me. I still didn't bother to read it, but my response to any long blackjack quotefest post remains the same:

FAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

It's both comforting and amusing knowing I have that sort of control over you.

Hindsite wrote:Yes, it is hard to believe that SpecialOlympian could be just another one of those Smelly WalMart shoppers that Peter Strzok talked about isn't it?

WalMart is a touchstone of the modern left, who loath the working classes and where they shop.

Hindsite wrote:That is simple to answer. Trump is getting obstructed by the Democrats and their court judges.

Of course, that was a rhetorical question. The point being that if Trump is some horrible racist, Obama was clearly worse. The media just works hand-in-glove with the Democrats and didn't show the "concentration camps" Obama was running. In fact, in some of the media kerfuffles against Trump's detention of illegal immigrants, they used footage from Obama's presidency in order to stoke outrage among the electorate.

Hindsite wrote:That is basically what all your responses amount to.

Sometimes he does better when he's not on whatever designer LSD he likes to hallucinate on. Clearly, he's very worked up while nobody else seems to be.
Blackjack, I'm not sure what's wrong [rule 2 and 3 deletion] but I don't read your annoying quotefest posts so please stop quoting me in them. I'm sure you've got some great [rule 2 and 3 deletion] bon mots in there, some real Henny Youngman lines that put a smile on the face of lead brained boomers, but I'm not bothering to read them.

[Don't use personal insults, especially race-based ones. Prosthetic Conscience, mod]

This is reactionary thought made manifest; the exercise of power for no reason or use other than to bully the least fortunate. This is conservative political thought put into action, and what people wanted when they voted for Trump.

Reactionaries on this site may feign some indignation or do a poor impersonation of someone capable of empathy, but this is what they love. The cruelty is the point, they are just too cowardly to admit it.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Please, Hindsite, remain calm. Nobody has to die over this. I know that as a white rightwinger you are always seconds away from shooting up a school but please. Remain calm. I'm sure there has to be at least one thing in your life worth living for. Maybe. Hopefully.

The most recent violence is coming from Left-wingers against a conservative journalist.

Antifa Attacks a Journalist

Our friends on the left keep warning about the rise of political violence on the right, and we’ll join them in urging prosecution if it happens. In that spirit we trust the media establishment will denounce the severe beating that a left-wing mob gave to conservative journalist Andy Ngo in Portland, Oregon, on Saturday.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/antifa-att ... 1562021361

Antifa Goons Attack Gay, Conservative Journalist. Cruz: Mayor Permits Leftist Terror
Monday, 01 July 2019

The masked goons of Antifa were at it again in Portland on Saturday, but this time they went beyond the usual.

The left-wing thugs clobbered homosexual conservative journalist Andy Ngo with fists and milkshakes, an attack that sent the writer for Quilette and other websites and newspapers to the hospital.

“Milkshaking” is new tactic in leftist terror, and Portland police reported that Antifa goons added quick-drying cement to their dastardly dairy bombs.

Republican Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador to Germany, are demanding a federal investigation of the unprovoked attack, and even left-wing journalists are appalled. Cruz accused the mayor of permitting left-wing terrorism.

Wheeler responded thusly: “I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene.”

As The New American reported in October, the city’s leftist mayor, Timothy Wheeler, doesn’t much care if Antifa goons run wild in the streets.

Such was the ferocity of the attack that even leftist Brian Stelter of CNN denounced it, as did ABC’s Jake Tapper. “Even @MrAndyNgo's critics should have no trouble saying this: The assault against him was unacceptable,” Stelter wrote. Agreed Tapper, “Antifa regularly attacks journalists; it’s reprehensible.”

Why did the Antifa goons attack a member of an official victim group? Likely because he doesn’t spew the usual hate against conservatives, and, indeed, wrote a long piece for the New York Post that suggested a wave of “hate crimes” against homosexuals in Portland was likely a wave of hoaxes.

Ngo investigated multiple hate-crime allegations. He found zero witnesses, and those who claimed to be victims refused to speak with him. When he tried to verify a hate crime reported in the Portland Mercury, a leftist bi-weekly newspaper, the writer and editor refused to discuss it.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/c ... ist-terror
Hindsite wrote:The most recent violence is coming from Left-wingers against a conservative journalist.

Conservatives are responsible for the vast majority of public shootings and terror attacks. I'm sorry that this fact hurts your feelings.

Also the milkshake thing was incredibly stupid. Quick dry cement still takes hours to set and is not effective if you're trying to make it solidify mid throw or burn people's skin with it.

The email the police received was supposedly from Antifa, who love to broadcast their intentions to the police, and listed soymilk as an ingredient. Gee, I wonder who the weirdos are who constantly call everyone they disagree with soyboys? Is it Antifa, or terminally online NEET fascists?
SpecialOlympian wrote:Conservatives are responsible for the vast majority of public shootings and terror attacks. I'm sorry that this fact hurts your feelings.

It is not a fact.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Also the milkshake thing was incredibly stupid. Quick dry cement still takes hours to set and is not effective if you're trying to make it solidify mid throw or burn people's skin with it.

Was the hard plastic knuckle gloves to hit him also a mistake.

SpecialOlympian wrote:The email the police received was supposedly from Antifa, who love to broadcast their intentions to the police, and listed soymilk as an ingredient. Gee, I wonder who the weirdos are who constantly call everyone they disagree with soyboys? Is it Antifa, or terminally online NEET fascists?

Antifa knows the police in Portland will let them get away with wearing masks and hoodies as they beat on conservatives.
The ICE concentration camps are disgusting and ICE should be abolished but the human suffering caused by ICE is nothing compared to the suffering caused by liberal immigration policies. The primary function of mass immigration is to serve as a "safety valve" to bleed off pressure from societies in the developing world due to poverty, corruption, and environmental degradation inflicted on them by transnational oligarchs who like corrupt shitholes that provide them with cheap labor and resources.

If it wasn't for mass immigration and the hundreds of billions of dollars in remittances immigrants send back home every year the lids would blow off these shitholes and then the oligarchs wouldn't be able to rape these countries and use their environments as industrial sewers.

Ronald Reagan spelled this all out out 40 years ago:

"They [Mexico] have a problem of 40 to 50 percent unemployment. Now this cannot continue without the possibility arising—with regard to that other country that we talked about, of Cuba and everything it is stirring up—of the possibility of trouble below the border. And we could have a very hostile and strange neighbor on our border [...] opening the border both ways [...] is the only safety valve they have right now, with that unemployment, that probably keeps the lid from blowing off"

And that's only one of the many ways the liberal elites use mass immigration to savage whole peoples and societies and viciously dominate global civilization.
Hindsite wrote:It is not a fact.

Yes it is.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ng/581284/

From 2009 through 2018, right-wing extremists accounted for 73 percent of such killings, according to the ADL, compared with 23 percent for Islamists and 3 percent for left-wing extremists. In other words, most terrorist attacks in the United States, and most deaths from terrorist attacks, are caused by white extremists. But they do not cause the sort of nationwide panic that helped Trump win the 2016 election and helped the GOP expand its Senate majority in the midterms.

Right wing beliefs are inherently violent and cruel, which is why we have concentration camps now. It is the logical extension of reactionary thought. I ask you to remain calm as you consider this, Hindsite. There is no reason to become violent.

Also Andy Ngo getting his shit kicked in was unobjectively good, because he is a shithead ~citizen journalist~ who somehow always ends up on the fash side of every protest. Hence why he was beat up by Antifa. It's almost as if marching with avowed fascists somehow, magically, increases your chances of getting beat up by Antifa.

I am glad that Ngo got hurt. Also saying the Portland PD is sympathetic to Antifa is lol as fuck, because they straight up let a bunch of potential Patriot Prayer terrorists set up a sniper position during a protest with no repercussions.

Members of the far-right group Patriot Prayer armed with sniper rifles had to be "redirected" from a rooftop ahead of a planned march in Portland, Oregon, police have revealed.

Portland Police Bureau Assistant Chief Ryan Lee said officers found a number of people positioned on top of a garage roof with a "cache" of guns directly above where a planned rally was due to take place on the afternoon of August 4.

All firearms were confiscated, and the people, who had permits to carry concealed weapons, were moved on without any arrests being made.

I know these are difficult truths to swallow, Hindsite. But I ask you to remain calm. Nobody needs to die. Please resist the urge to act on your white, reactionary violent impulses. I believe you can suppress the urge to kill, for everyone's sake. You can overcome your natural impulse for violence, but it will take effort. Just take it day by day.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Please resist the urge to act on your white, reactionary violent impulses.

He seems to hear your pleas, SpecialOlympian. I would just like to point out that most Antifa members are also white, and they actually did engage in violence against a non-white non-heterosexual person, and you indicated that you are pleased with this result. I wonder why black people like yourself encourage white people not to be violent, but are happy when white people are violent towards minorities. I find it very confusing. :?:
Of course being a fash sympathizer transcends race for BJ, just as he's willing to listen to a transvestite or transsexual when they argue the Holocaust didn't happen on YouTube.

Ngo is a useful idiot for them. Even gay Asian men can be shitty reactionaries.
AFAIK wrote:Image

When your country looks like Children of Men you know you've made it great again.
MAGA!

Its probably better than the immigrants being forcibly settled in the projects of southside Chicago or sleeping on the streets of Downtown Dallas, LA or Camden.

What would you prefer we do with them, if we cannot ship them all back to their respective nations?
Unthinking Majority wrote:You're without a doubt one of if not the most racist person on this website.

Thanks, guy nobody knows with only a couple hundred posts. Your input has been duly noted.

Shall I now don ye with thine laurel wreath so that all may recognize forums user Unthinking Majority as ye arbiter of truth?

Our small hamlet has gone many moon without a truthsayer. May ye be he?
blackjack21 wrote:He seems to hear your pleas, SpecialOlympian. I would just like to point out that most Antifa members are also white, and they actually did engage in violence against a non-white non-heterosexual person, and you indicated that you are pleased with this result. I wonder why black people like yourself encourage white people not to be violent, but are happy when white people are violent towards minorities. I find it very confusing. :?:

The assaulted minority journalist had conservative views. SpecialOlympian appears to have a desire to have liberals vanquish conservatives. The hateful beat down is icing on the cake for him.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You've accidentally figured out what I'm saying but have come to the wrong conclusion. First, immigrants are not uninvited. They are specifically enticed here.

Yes, enticed by Democratic agitators, business interests worse than Walmart/Amazon and Hispanic supremacists.

That's not what a rebate is. And no, they're not draining billions from the economy. They're generating wealth with their labor, and that wealth is retained by capital. Do you not understand how business works? Do you think your boss pays you more than the wealth you generate for him?

Do you not know how the economy works? That is 69 billion remittances (was in a hurry) each year that are funneled out of the country. Wealth that flows out of the country.

You've vastly inflated the numbers and no, immigrant labor is not stopping car washers, farm laborers, etc. from earning a living wage.

If you contort yourself into a pretzel and blame the people benefiting least from this yes, you can put it that way. You're the one saying innocent capital is the victim of these people willing to live as an underclass working for less than an already inadequate minimum wage.

You are absolutely obsessed with painting people fleeing horrid living conditions as the bad guys. ~For some mysterious and unknown reason~

Do you not know how the economy works?

I'm sure you read those third party sources, which is why you linked an article to Pajamas Media and not the third party sources which you, in retrospect, deem more reliable.

A compilation of various sources is somehow not adequate.

We get it, Sab. You genuinely care about the working class American citizen and do not have a raging hatred for migrants. You absolutely don't have a myopic focus on the immigrant, and despite the fact that you think children dying in cages is just a normal thing that happens we totally believe you're coming from a place of love.

Must be difficult, acknowledging the bleak reality of children dying, and not being able to blame 'Orange Man Bad' for it.
The Sabbaticus wrote:Do you not know how the economy works? That is 69 billion remittances (was in a hurry) each year that are funneled out of the country. Wealth that flows out of the country.

Oh no. Portions of the lowest wage employees' income are leaving the country. That's not the correct way to do it. That money should be spent on imported consumer goods by underpaid AMERICANS.

A compilation of various sources is somehow not adequate.

Yeah thanks for sharing the first Google results you found, including a Breitbart article.

Must be difficult, acknowledging the bleak reality of children dying, and not being able to blame 'Orange Man Bad' for it.

"The only tragedy I can see for children dying in dog cages, something I consider normal and not worth worrying about, is not being able to adequately capitalize on it. Please trust in my good faith repetition of 4chan memes when I say I have empathy for American citizens."
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]