Is a Legacy Media Civil War Imminent? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Amazing development, apparently the New York Times has banned its reporters from appearing on shows like CNN's Don Lemon and MSNBC's Rachel Maddow because they are "too partisan."

This could be a big deal, or as they say sometimes, it could be "shots fired." The left likes to treat all three of these sources as if they are unassailably credible; if one source turns against two others, that ceases to be a rational position.

My take: maybe someone at the New York Times actually wants the organization to survive into the long term. That's practically unprecedented compared to how willing many of these groups have been to get woke and go broke.
Hong Wu wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soOkZxrWBcA

Amazing development, apparently the New York Times has banned its reporters from appearing on shows like CNN's Don Lemon and MSNBC's Rachel Maddow because they are "too partisan."

This could be a big deal, or as they say sometimes, it could be "shots fired." The left likes to treat all three of these sources as if they are unassailably credible...

I know of absolutely no one who could credibly be considered a leftist who considers any of these sources (NYT, Maddow, Lemon) as anything other than corporate/state propaganda. I don't know who your argument is with, but it ain't the left.
quetzalcoatl wrote:I know of absolutely no one who could credibly be considered a leftist who considers any of these sources (NYT, Maddow, Lemon) as anything other than corporate/state propaganda. I don't know who your argument is with, but it ain't the left.

You guys are basically alt-left you know :excited:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That or some of the Republicans are crazy or stup[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]