Father & daughter die trying to cross US border - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:the guy who screeches hysterically

If I were going around desperately hyping bogus threats like white terrorism and immanent fascism and celebrating tech companies like they're our saviors for imposing corporate censorship then I'd be a hysterical screeching moron. If I were shrilly accusing everyone who resented mass immigration of being a white supremacist then I'd be a shrieking overwrought hyberbolic imbecile. Pointing at an actual threat which has already caused tremendous destruction on a global scale and that has been normalized in the public consciousness through mass conditioning is not screeching or hysterical or moronic, it's what you have to do to get through to people who have been methodically dumbed down and indoctrinated and who are kind of dense to begin with.

According to pofo's special olympian, denouncing warmongering corporate whoring bankster puppetts is screeching hysterics. That tells me that all his displays of outrage over injustice are just performative psuedo-woke partisan theatrics because if he really gave a shit about suffering and injustice he'd be hammering on the liberal establishment right along with me.

while conflating classical liberals with American Liberals and also George Soros.

I haven't erroneously conflated anything, liberals are radical centrists that comprise the establishment wings of both parties. What defines a liberal is not any specific positions within a set of issues but how they weaponize general liberal values and turn them against the people. It's not the wikipedia defition of liberalism that I'm on about, it's the real world liberalism, the liberalism as implemented by the parasitic criminal establishment elitists like the Clintons, the Bush family, Obama, the neocons, the DLC and all the third way fuckers, the big bi-partisan think tanks and foundations, the mainstream media, the banksters and big tech, the major NGOs and billionaire philanthropists, the ivy league universities, the globalist technocrat institutions like the UN and the IMF, the sold out leadership of all the major unions, the top bureaucrats and regulators of every major western country, etc etc

The essence of liberalism is this: you can lie cheat and steal, you can rape and pillage and plunder the earth, you can collapse economies, bomb countries, decimate entire societies, you can do any and all the heinous evil you care to perpetrate so long as you publicly condemn racism and bigotry and pay lip service to freedom, democracy, equality, and justice.

And, yes, absolutely, Liberalism has defeated itself by offering actual shared ownership alternatives to the current economic model. By too far.

And he says I don't know what a liberal is :lol: When have liberals ever offered anything like a shared ownership economic model? You're confusing liberals with the left, liberals only offer a weaponized welfare state designed to trap people into political dependence.

Do you think if the workers owned a factory they would vote to outsource their jobs? No. Lol.

Are you for real? Liberals drafted the corporate FTAs and bankrolled the offshoring and outsourcing. I think the problem here is you have absolutely no knowledge of politics beyond social justice warrioring.

But it's not the kind of question you ask, and then you ask stupid questions and attribute the answers to leftism.

Liberals are not left, I have accused liberals of a lot of things but never of being of the left. If you think liberals are on the left then you're just fundamentally confused.

Which you fundamentally don't understand

:knife:

Me too, I have seen Docs be critical of them. I[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]