Funding leaches - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Blackcat13th
Some of you may have noticed nasa is a big fat scam. There is no future in space travel without drastic biosynthetic engeneering. It turns out there's a whole impervious wall for any meaningful space exploration. We cant stay in zero gravity. Theres a multitude of organ failures and organelle failures most probably caused by a lack of bent space. Beyond the problems caused by a lack of bent space, theres also problems caused by a lack of an equal degree of bent space. Meaning, even if we make it to mars or wherever else, we'll still see the same or completely different organ/organelle failures. When was the last time you heard about a baby being born in space? Why in any god's name would you think you havent heard about it. The split second airplanes went into mass production the mile high club started. Probably before that even. So why not when people no longer needed beds for anything, let alone sex, in zero gravity. Truth is, we figured it out a long time ago. In space we gestate inside out and never make it to term anyway. We require geotropics for gestation and by the sounds of the research they announce, we cant artificially create the proper conditions unique to earth in our solar system. But just like anyone else, scientists are some greedy bastards but unlike anyone else, they're more powerful than our greatest politicians. We're basically all held hostage by nasa and the turds that divert them funding.
By Blackcat13th
Theres also a degree to which we keep scientists hostage. Mad scientists are quite dangerous.

Its pretty much exactly like this.

Its pretty much exactly like this.

@Sivad

It's a lot of things.

[KS mod edit: quadruple post]
By Blackcat13th
Its almost everything
Or at least anything that matters.

Sivad wrote:It's some things but not other things.

It's an absolute tragedy that no one writes for twilight zone anymore, dont you think so?

[KS mod edit: triple post]

[thx ks, finding the functions as i go along]

[and i suppose i do take my sweet damned time about it too.]
By Sivad
Blackcat13th wrote:Its almost everything
Or at least anything that matters.

I'll cautiously allow that.

It's an absolute tragedy that no one writes for twilight zone anymore, dont you think so?

I'm more of an Outer Limits guy.
By Blackcat13th
Its not a salt and pepper genre. 2d is so d
I like 1d20 personaly

The best is maybe ray bradberry.

Its such a cut throat field of study.

That might be why vaginal rinse fades away.
By colliric
Blackcat13th wrote:It's an absolute tragedy that no one writes for twilight zone anymore, dont you think so?]

Im a fan of the original Rod Serling series. I've watched the 2002 remake, and the 1983 movie but not too much of the 80s version.

Of the ones I've seen from that series my favourite episode is this one:
By Hong Wu
Blackcat13th wrote:Some of you may have noticed nasa is a big fat scam. There is no future in space travel without drastic biosynthetic engeneering. It turns out there's a whole impervious wall for any meaningful space exploration. We cant stay in zero gravity. Theres a multitude of organ failures and organelle failures most probably caused by a lack of bent space. Beyond the problems caused by a lack of bent space, theres also problems caused by a lack of an equal degree of bent space. Meaning, even if we make it to mars or wherever else, we'll still see the same or completely different organ/organelle failures. When was the last time you heard about a baby being born in space? Why in any god's name would you think you havent heard about it. The split second airplanes went into mass production the mile high club started. Probably before that even. So why not when people no longer needed beds for anything, let alone sex, in zero gravity. Truth is, we figured it out a long time ago. In space we gestate inside out and never make it to term anyway. We require geotropics for gestation and by the sounds of the research they announce, we cant artificially create the proper conditions unique to earth in our solar system. But just like anyone else, scientists are some greedy bastards but unlike anyone else, they're more powerful than our greatest politicians. We're basically all held hostage by nasa and the turds that divert them funding.

This guy is actually interesting, which makes it all the more unfortunate (and predictable) that he's already red carded. Sad!

I would opine that there's still some theoretical potential for space travel stuff, although at this stage it's almost entirely to be done by unmanned probes. There is no reason, aside from narcissism, to be sending people on long space journeys right now, perhaps ever.
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]