Ukrainegate - Page 69 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
maz wrote:Image

This joker got fired from the white house lol. But unfortunately he's reportedly going to work at the Pentagon.

I recommend that he be sent to Afghanistan, so maybe he can get a second purple heart and become a double hero for the left. :lol:
By late
maz wrote:
"Vindman was the Ukraine expert for the National Security Council. His attorney said he was dismissed for “telling the truth.”

Which is true.

The only thing interesting about this is the vindictive way Trump went after Vindman and his brother. The brother wasn't involved, but it sent a message that Trump would do everything he could against you if you tell the truth.

Which is straight out of the 10 Easy Ways to Become a Dictator playbook.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:I recommend that he be sent to Afghanistan, so maybe he can get a second purple heart and become a double hero for the left. :lol:

spoken like a common flag waving hypocrite. a pretend patriot. I was going to suggest that Private Bone Spurs be sent to Afghanistan but then remembered that his bone spurs which "just went away" ( :lol: ) could return.
By Hindsite
Trump tweeted that "Fake News" media kept "talking about 'Lt. Col.' Vindman as though I should think only how wonderful he was."

"Actually, I don’t know him, never spoke to him, or met him (I don’t believe!) but, he was very insubordinate, reported contents of my 'perfect' calls incorrectly," Trump said.

Trump added that Vindman was "given a horrendous report by his superior, the man he reported to, who publicly stated that Vindman had problems with judgement, adhering to the chain of command and leaking information. In other words, 'OUT'."

Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Trump tweeted that "Fake News" media kept "talking about 'Lt. Col.' Vindman as though I should think only how wonderful he was."

"Actually, I don’t know him, never spoke to him, or met him (I don’t believe!) but, he was very insubordinate, reported contents of my 'perfect' calls incorrectly," Trump said.

Trump added that Vindman was "given a horrendous report by his superior, the man he reported to, who publicly stated that Vindman had problems with judgement, adhering to the chain of command and leaking information. In other words, 'OUT'."

Praise the Lord.

:lol:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]