Ukrainegate - Page 54 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
late wrote:For once, you have an actual real point.

I am amazed. Busted clocks...

Yes, McConnell could turn the Senate into a 3 ring circus. That could go explosively wrong for either party.

The thing that makes me wonder if he would actually do that, is because he's tired of watching things blow up in his face.

But you have a good point, it would be second nature for him to get dirty.

Your lack of selfawareness, hypocrisy, and projection is staggering, but at least it's good to know you recognize or at least acknowledge that the D's are going down hard.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
Your lack of selfawareness, hypocrisy, and projection is staggering, but at least it's good to know you recognize or at least acknowledge that the D's are going down hard.

Somebody is going down hard, that much is for certain. In the midterm elections it wasn't Democrats.

My guess is that pattern will hold. Elections tend to be a referendum on whether you are happy, or want change.

The electorate is a lot of things, happy isn't one of them.
By Finfinder
late wrote:Somebody is going down hard, that much is for certain. In the midterm elections it wasn't Democrats.

My guess is that pattern will hold. Elections tend to be a referendum on whether you are happy, or want change.

The electorate is a lot of things, happy isn't one of them.

Sure the first one going down hard is McCabe and that is going to pulversise your Trump Russia hoax to fine powder.

People are not happy with the economy? People like their own money and they really enjoy keeping what they have earned. Other than impeachment what do the Dems have to offer that won't increase taxes on the middle class.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
Sure the first one going down hard is McCabe

So Mannafort and Flynn and the other convictions don't count?

Do tell...

Like I said, you've lost control of the narrative. You can BS until you turn blue, but it's not going to work.
By Finfinder
late wrote:So Mannafort and Flynn and the other convictions don't count?

Do tell...

Like I said, you've lost control of the narrative. You can BS until you turn blue, but it's not going to work.

Not at all I'm just a counter balance to all the gaslighting you are trying to do, and it's easy enough to rebut with common sense and facts. Our country is not better off from setting up and framing a 4 star general who took a bullet to spare his family. If you actually had an open mind you would be more than skeptical about Flynn case. Do you think the US government may had withheld exculpatory evidence in his case? Mannafort and Stone I don't know a lot about but I believe their cases were handled with partisanship and I don't think that is a good idea because the power of politics will always change with every election.

This is communism. You support raiding political opponent homes at gun point and sentence them imprisonment in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. Try that narrative and win an election.
Last edited by Finfinder on 15 Nov 2019 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
...rebut with common sense and facts.

This is communism.

You write fiction.

Then you don't know what communism is, which is hardly a surprise.
By Finfinder
late wrote:You write fiction.

Then you don't know what communism is, which is hardly a surprise.

Can you at at least offer some defense with your rebuttal. What part is fiction?
By Hindsite
Finfinder wrote:Ukraine hearings Democratic council to Marie Yovanovitch "How did it make you feel" what is this ......coffee talk from SNL Mike Myers?

:lol:
This is the deep state people! Very partisan life long career unelected bureaucrats who talk shit about their bosses and act baffled why their asses get fired.

Marie Yovanovitch was not actually fired. She was recalled back to the State Department and reassigned to an available position of her choice, which was as a foreign service professor at Georgetown University, if I remember correctly. She stated in her hearing that she was very grateful for that. She really did not know anything that Trump did that is impeachable, but he did make her feel terrible.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
She really did not know anything that Trump did that is impeachable, but he did make her feel terrible.

She knew.

America, the EU and other organisations had been working for years to get Ukraine cleaned up. When she got the recall call, she was at a memorial for a women anti-corruption activist that was murdered. Shit gets real.

The call was to get her out of the country so Trump could force corruption down their throat.

She knew.
By Sivad
MARIE YOVANOVITCH IMPEACHMENT TESTIMONY LIES: Debunking Denial of Do Not Prosecute List in Ukraine

During her testimony during the Trump House impeachment hearing, former US ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, was outright asked by Democratic Counsel Daniel Goldman if she had create a do not prosecute list for Ukrainian officials, telling them who they should and SHOULDN’T investigate or prosecute for wrongdoing within their own borders (like, Hunter Biden and Burisma, for example). Her response? “No.” BUT, Glenn has already debunked this major lie from both the Democrats and the mainstream media. There’s plenty of factual proof and evidence to show Yovanovitch’s statement is a lie…including statements from both former Ukrainian prosecutor generals, Shokin AND Lutsenko. In fact, Lutsenko says that after his staff told her who they were planning to prosecute, she told them it was “unacceptable” and that she DICTATED a list of names that were hands-off.

MARIE YOVANOVITCH IMPEACHMENT HEARING TESTIMONY: No Ukraine Collusion/Interference in 2016 Election?

During her testimony during the Trump House impeachment hearing, former US ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, is asked if she’s familiar with the “rumors” that Ukraine tried to interfere in the 2016 US presidential election. She denies the rumors, saying they are not based in any fact. So, Glenn provides those “pesky” little facts for you: Ukrainian courts found both Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnky guilty of two things: interfering in the 2016 election and illegally interfering in Ukrainian foreign policy. This is the exact same thing the left is accusing Trump and Rudy Giuliani of doing. There’s even audio of them PROVING they tried to interfere. They admit it! But the media tries to hide the truth by saying the the court “overturned” that original ruling.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:MARIE YOVANOVITCH IMPEACHMENT TESTIMONY LIES: Debunking Denial of Do Not Prosecute List in Ukraine

During her testimony during the Trump House impeachment hearing, former US ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, was outright asked by Democratic Counsel Daniel Goldman if she had create a do not prosecute list for Ukrainian officials, telling them who they should and SHOULDN’T investigate or prosecute for wrongdoing within their own borders (like, Hunter Biden and Burisma, for example). Her response? “No.” BUT, Glenn has already debunked this major lie from both the Democrats and the mainstream media. There’s plenty of factual proof and evidence to show Yovanovitch’s statement is a lie…including statements from both former Ukrainian prosecutor generals, Shokin AND Lutsenko. In fact, Lutsenko says that after his staff told her who they were planning to prosecute, she told them it was “unacceptable” and that she DICTATED a list of names that were hands-off.

MARIE YOVANOVITCH IMPEACHMENT HEARING TESTIMONY: No Ukraine Collusion/Interference in 2016 Election?

During her testimony during the Trump House impeachment hearing, former US ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, is asked if she’s familiar with the “rumors” that Ukraine tried to interfere in the 2016 US presidential election. She denies the rumors, saying they are not based in any fact. So, Glenn provides those “pesky” little facts for you: Ukrainian courts found both Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnky guilty of two things: interfering in the 2016 election and illegally interfering in Ukrainian foreign policy. This is the exact same thing the left is accusing Trump and Rudy Giuliani of doing. There’s even audio of them PROVING they tried to interfere. They admit it! But the media tries to hide the truth by saying the the court “overturned” that original ruling.

smoke screens, diversions and bullshit for simpletons. What we are interested in is Obese Donald's de facto bribe to the hapless sap who got elected president of the Ukraine to smear Donald's opponents in the upcoming election.
By Hindsite
late wrote:She knew.

America, the EU and other organisations had been working for years to get Ukraine cleaned up. When she got the recall call, she was at a memorial for a women anti-corruption activist that was murdered. Shit gets real.

The call was to get her out of the country so Trump could force corruption down their throat.

She knew.

That was another of those wild theories made up by lying "shifty" Adam Schiff.
If she knew of anything Trump did that was impeachable, then she lied.
Q: Do you have any evidence of President Trump receiving a bribe?
Yovanovitch: No.
Q: Do you have any evidence of President Trump engaged in any criminal activity?
A: No.
By Atlantis
So, Oliver Stone is down too. :excited:

The 6th close Trump associate to be convicted. Who is next? Sondland? Sondland is already with one foot in prison. The question is will he correct his statement again or will he keep lying for Trump and risk years in prison?

Gordon Sondland made a fortune developing hotels just like Trump. I don't think he'll enjoy life in prison. Trump's inner circle seems to fear the same. They are already starting a defamation campaign against Sondland even though he has contributed large sums to the Trump campaign, for which he was rewarded with the ambassador's job. If Trump is ready to throw Sondland under a bus, Sondland is probably ready to spill the beans.

How many more of Trump's acolytes have to go to prison before he himself does?
By late
Hindsite wrote:
That was another of those wild theories made up by lying "shifty" Adam Schiff.
If she knew of anything Trump did that was impeachable, then she lied.
Q: Do you have any evidence of President Trump receiving a bribe?
Yovanovitch: No.
Q: Do you have any evidence of President Trump engaged in any criminal activity?
A: No.

You prob don't realise this, but you're saying she is incompetent.

Nothing could be further from the truth. But she's a diplomat, and is trying to stay out of politics.

If you actually listen to her testimony, it's clear she knew.
By blackjack21
late wrote:If you actually listen to her testimony, it's clear she knew.

So you're saying Yovanovitch lied under oath when she said she didn't know? Just like ... Roger Stone? :p
By late
blackjack21 wrote:
So you're saying Yovanovitch lied under oath when she said she didn't know?

No, I said she was a diplomat.

Not hard to tell when you've run out of gas, now is it?
By Istanbuller
She thinks Trump should be impeached because he didn't want to work with her.

Can you believe that these people were in charge of U.S. foreign policy? No wonder everyone hates the U.S.

To sum up three days of impeachment hearings, Democrats are lunatics.
By late
Istanbuller wrote:
She thinks Trump should be impeached because he didn't want to work with her.

You need better lies.

She avoided the politics as much as she could.
By Crantag
Yovanovitch's testimony hurt the case of impeachment. You won't here that from liberals, who think her testimony was compelling. To be sure, Yovanovitch helping or hurting the case of impeachment isn't a criteria, and she clearly needed to testify. There might be some criticism worthy for the questioners, but maybe not, I don't really no.

How did it hurt the case for impeachment?

She betrayed her angle as a US influence peddling foreign-government-in manipulator. Her role trying to promote 'democracy' and 'westernization' in Ukraine were stated. She basically publicly declared herself as an operative of the Hillary Clinton and Victoria Nuland State Department operation with relation to the coup in Ukraine.

This actually plays well for Trump, in the minds of Trump supporters, general skeptics, and within the vein of Yovanovitch potentially being fired as a change of policy direction.

And I'm a supporter of impeachment and removal.

Maybe this post can satisfy the person or people that have raised the notion that Trump supporters and detractors have already dug in their heels and made up their minds? I agree that this is basically the case, but I don't think I've fallen into that trap. As a Marxist and an anarchist, I hope to avoid these sorts of pitfalls.
Last edited by Crantag on 16 Nov 2019 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
By jimjam
Attorney General William P. Barr on Friday vigorously defended President Trump’s use of executive authority and suggested that House Democrats were subverting the will of (the minority of) voters by exploring whether to remove the president from office for abusing his power.

:lol: Doesn't this buffoon realize that he is not the Attorney General working for the American people but Donald's personal lawyer and, as such, irrelevant? :lol:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why are thousands of people trying to force their[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]