Undocumented Aliens and Crime - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15037466
BigSteve wrote:I get upset when anyone rapes someone. I don't give a fuck what color their skin is.

You just get upset when you're reminded that illegal shitbags rape people, too.

We're discussing illegals in this thread. If you're so offended by the lack of discussion of a topic you're concerned with, feel free to start a thread about it. I promise, I'll join in.

But, more to your point: When I was in the Navy I once told this girl that I flew Tomcats.

But the fact that I said I was a fighter pilot in no way, shape or form ever equated to me ever actually flying an F-14.

Words are cheap and they prove nothing.

Someone saying they grabbed someone by the pussy in no way, shape or form is proof that he grabbed someone by the pussy.

I say that for the reasonably minded people here, because I know you probably won't grasp the concept...


And, Trump's conversation was in the context of women who throw themselves at celebrities, that a guy in such a situation could do anything with or to these women. Pretty impressive, the moral puritanism of people who otherwise reject any sexual rules or absolute moral standards whatsoever.
#15037482
annatar1914 wrote:And, Trump's conversation was in the context of women who throw themselves at celebrities, that a guy in such a situation could do anything with or to these women. Pretty impressive, the moral puritanism of people who otherwise reject any sexual rules or absolute moral standards whatsoever.


I'm dumbfounded by the sheer idiocy at work here. :knife:
#15037485
Rugoz wrote:I'm dumbfounded by the sheer idiocy at work here. :knife:


Yes, you and me both. Or is it that what I've said cuts a little close to home, exposing hypocrisy? Trump's no ally of mine, the plutocratic Oligarch that he is, but I despise hypocritical white knighting too as well.
#15037492
annatar1914 wrote:Yes, you and me both. Or is it that what I've said cuts a little close to home, exposing hypocrisy? Trump's no ally of mine, the plutocratic Oligarch that he is, but I despise hypocritical white knighting too as well.


I'm dumbfounded by your sheer ignorance of the power imbalance between women and someone like Trump, or in fact women and men in general. Just because they "let you do it", whatever that means, doesn't mean they're "throwing themselves at you".

If I'm a moral puritan for wanting sex to be consensual and enjoyable for both sides, so be it. :roll:
#15037497
Not to derail the thread, but this must be addressed;


I'm dumbfounded by your sheer ignorance of the power imbalance between women and someone like Trump,


So, are you now accusing Trump of being a rapist anytime he approaches someone for sex, or any powerful man for that matter?

or in fact women and men in general.


Hmm, perhaps you are, to answer my earlier question.

Just because they "let you do it", whatever that means, doesn't mean they're "throwing themselves at you".


That they throw themselves at male celebrities first is implied, then the other situation.

If I'm a moral puritan for wanting sex to be consensual and enjoyable for both sides, so be it. :roll:


No, I didn't assume, except rhetorically, that you were on the moral side of the argument. The same with Trump. But there's nothing there to suggest in his comments about these situations that anything non-consensual was going on. I understand that anything goes these days with some people, as long as it's consensual being the only restraint on the whole free-for-all. Me? I find it all disgusting and immoral, including Trump's or anyone else's infidelity to their spouse, that's where sexual relations belong.
#15037498
Oh well, now I feel like a complete and utterly moronic prat for liking that comment. :O

I'm guessing God giving us freewill is irrelevant, that's a rhetorical btw and requires no answer by anyone. :) :roll:

Let the stinking, rotten cesspit that is this thread re-commence..without me...
#15037499
Presvias wrote:Oh well, now I feel like a complete and utterly moronic prat for liking that comment. :O

I'm guessing God giving us freewill is irrelevant, that's a rhetorical btw and requires no answer by anyone. :) :roll:

Let the stinking, rotten cesdpit that is this thread commence..I'll have no part in it..


Of course free will is relevant, including the free will of persons to engage or to not engage in immoral acts. Are these people who throw themselves at celebrities because they are powerful and wealthy suddenly deprived of moral agency?
#15037501
annatar1914 wrote:So, are you now accusing Trump of being a rapist anytime he approaches someone for sex, or any powerful man for that matter?


No, but what he said and the way he said it tells me a lot about his character.

annatar1914 wrote:That they throw themselves at male celebrities first is implied, then the other situation.


Implied by whom?

annatar1914 wrote:But there's nothing there to suggest in his comments about these situations that anything non-consensual was going on.


Well we don't know that, most rapists think the women let them do it or enjoyed it or whatever.

Even if she consented, it could be the result of said power imbalance. If you have the choice between ruining your career or enduring that pussy grabbing and choose the latter, does that mean you consented? Legally, yes. But ultimately as a society we must make sure that men (or women) who abuse their power in such a way do not hold positions of power.
#15037504
@Rugoz

No, but what he said and the way he said it tells me a lot about his character.


He's Rich and he's Evil, from my own life experience and as a Christian that's pretty much the same thing; the Rich are wicked. My critique didn't intend to detract from this position of mine.



Implied by whom?


Fair enough, you have a point.

Well we don't know that, most rapists think the women let them do it or enjoyed it or whatever.


That's possible too, even likely in certain cases.

Even if she consented, it could be the result of said power imbalance. If you have the choice between ruining your career or enduring that pussy grabbing and choose the latter, does that mean you consented? Legally, yes. But ultimately as a society we must make sure that men (or women) who abuse their power in such a way do not hold positions of power.


I don't deny that, and i've even suffered personally from this abuse of power and power imbalance myself, just saying that free will and morality are operative and should be a factor in these situations, on the part of all parties.
#15037542
annatar1914 wrote:And, Trump's conversation was in the context of women who throw themselves at celebrities, that a guy in such a situation could do anything with or to these women. Pretty impressive, the moral puritanism of people who otherwise reject any sexual rules or absolute moral standards whatsoever.


Of course, so far as we can tell, there was no actual victim in Trump's case. He was speaking in generalities. Maybe it was true, maybe it wans't. But no one came forward and said "Yeah, I'm the one who Trump grabbed by the pussy."

Unlike the illegal scumbags who rape children. Their victims are known, and there was an actual crime committed in those cases.

But liberals will defend them anyway...
#15037543
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then why do you not also condemn rape by locals?


Because this thread is for discussing crimes committed by illegals, that's why.

If you're incapable of starting a thread to discuss the topic you want, don't come whining here and expect anyone to pay any attention to your wishes...
#15037544
I was watching a podcast the other day, presented by that UFC commentator dude...you all know the one. Anyway, on this occasion he was interviewing what I could only describe as the most hardcore park ranger of all time. Why? Because this park ranger dude, fierce protector of Americas wild bush land and natural habitats basically needed to do a crash course in being a commando to combat the massive environmental damage drug cartels are inflicting on land and waterways. I don’t recall them saying they were ‘undocumented aliens’ but the fact they are cartels sort of implies who they are.

I’d be rounding those arseholes up and making stocks for them in Donald Trumps wall. Forget the unpaid taxes, the free education and healthcare, no biggie. But the toxicity they are releasing into the environment is sacrilegious. Burn em all.
#15037555
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then why do you not also condemn rape by locals?

In this case? Because as By BigSteve said, this thread is about crimes committed by people who wouldn't even be here if the Democrats weren't denying our law enforcement the tools and resources needed to keep them out.

I find this is common among conservatives. For example, sexism by Muslims is awful, but the same sexism from US conservatives is accepted and lauded.

You seem to have ignored my statement about the part Trump's boasting played in my decision not to vote for him. But there's a big difference between making possibly unwanted crude sexual advances on grown women and boasting about it and violent rape of a minor. And last I heard, Trump is not in fact an undocumented alien and so has a right to live in this country while acting obscenely crude.
#15037598
annatar1914 wrote:Of course free will is relevant, including the free will of persons to engage or to not engage in immoral acts. Are these people who throw themselves at celebrities because they are powerful and wealthy suddenly deprived of moral agency?


Despite saying there'll be no more replies forthcoming; because it's you, an exception shall be made...

You've bitterly disappointed me with what you wrote; it's rare that I find myself feeling this way, but your thoughts on so many other things absolutely mirror my own.

It makes me reflect on where I must be going in my own development..? Perhaps I've gotten a lot of stuff wrong and am too bitter and judgemental, and am seriously askew....
#15037601
Presvias wrote:Despite saying there'll be no more replies forthcoming; because it's you, an exception shall be made...

You've bitterly disappointed me with what you wrote; it's rare that I find myself feeling this way, but your thoughts on so many other things absolutely mirror my own.

It makes me reflect on where I must be going in my own development..? Perhaps I've gotten a lot of stuff wrong and am too bitter and judgemental, and am seriously askew....


Listen, brother, it's entirely possible that the mistake if any lies with me, don't be so hard on yourself. If I had led in with ''of course Trump is immoral; he's Rich'', as the Fathers and Scripture itself teach, as well as the preaching of the same against fornication and adultery, it would have illuminated more than what sounded like an apologia for wrongdoing from me. And I reflexively was more concerned, wrongfully, on the hypocrisy of others who hold to no such teachings on these matters as we do. I was incorrect in that, as I should have recalled to my mind that God's commandments are indeed written in the heart of every human being, everyone has a conscience deep down... Being as we're made in the Image and Likeness of Almighty God. Christ Save!
#15037729
Doug64 wrote:In this case? Because as By BigSteve said, this thread is about crimes committed by people who wouldn't even be here if the Democrats weren't denying our law enforcement the tools and resources needed to keep them out.


You seem to have ignored my statement about the part Trump's boasting played in my decision not to vote for him. But there's a big difference between making possibly unwanted crude sexual advances on grown women and boasting about it and violent rape of a minor. And last I heard, Trump is not in fact an undocumented alien and so has a right to live in this country while acting obscenely crude.


Then this thread has no argument.

No one is allowed to disagree or bring in another viewpoint. Instead, we are all asked to read your biased articles and provide our own, provided that they also support Trump’s racist portrayal of Mexicans as rapists.

The fact that US citizens commit more rape both per capita and in absolute numbers cannot be mentioned.

Can we discuss how female undocumented aliens are far more likely to be raped?

@BigSteve, this applies to your reply to my post as well.
#15037755
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then this thread has no argument.

No one is allowed to disagree or bring in another viewpoint. Instead, we are all asked to read your biased articles and provide our own, provided that they also support Trump’s racist portrayal of Mexicans as rapists.

The fact that US citizens commit more rape both per capita and in absolute numbers cannot be mentioned.

Can we discuss how female undocumented aliens are far more likely to be raped?

@BigSteve, this applies to your reply to my post as well.


I can only imagine how it must hurt your feelings that you're not being allowed to deflect this discussion to one you find more palatable. But we're discussing what we're discussing regardless of what you wish we were discussing.

This thread is for discussing illegal aliens committing violent crimes in America. Period. It's not for some Canadian basement dweller to bitch about American citizens. Again, if that's a discussion which would interest you more, by all means start that discussion in a new thread. As long as you whine here, though, you'll be dismissed and mocked, because that's what you'll have earned.

As to your question, who do you believe is raping illegal alien women? And "far more likely to be raped" than who? Illegal alien men?
#15037761
BigSteve wrote:...some irrelevant angry swearing...

As to your question, who do you believe is raping illegal alien women? And "far more likely to be raped" than who? Illegal alien men?


The rapists are probably their (US citizen) bosses, who know how easy it is to exploit them, and have the opportunity.

Undocumented female immigrants are more likely to be raped than their US citizen sisters.

And it would not surprise me to find out that undocumented male immigrants are raped more than US men.
#15037767
Pants-of-dog wrote:The rapists are probably their (US citizen) bosses, who know how easy it is to exploit them, and have the opportunity.

Undocumented female immigrants are more likely to be raped than their US citizen sisters.

And it would not surprise me to find out that undocumented male immigrants are raped more than US men.


I see.

Unfortunately, since you've offered absolutely nothing to support your arguments, they amount to nothing more than your opinion, and your opinion is irrelevant and meaningless.

If you can possibly offer up something more than "probably" and "it would not surprise me", that'd be swell.

But if it's just more of your uneducated opinion, spare us...
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 17
The Paradox of Poverty

In a socialist nation there is no private owner[…]

Amb. Taylor pointed out, in his earlier testimony,[…]

A quick update pending fact check, but the inciden[…]

EU-BREXIT

It's obviously much better to invest in the single[…]