Undocumented Aliens and Crime - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15038385
This kind of thing happens practically every day in cities in Texas. These people are just getting wasted, driving drunk and killing people all of the time. We already have a big enough problem with our own citizens drinking and driving.

Houston man, 19, charged with intoxication manslaughter in wreck that killed passenger

Gustavo Perez Alvarez, 19, was arrested shortly after the crash around 2:50 p.m. Sunday in the of 7600 block of Clarewood, just north of the shopping center. His passenger, Martha Vanessa Ramos, 26, was killed in the wreck.

He was charged with intoxication manslaughter and failure to stop and render aid. According to court documents, Perez Alvarez had a blood alcohol level of .248 when he was arrested, more than three times the legal limit of intoxication for adults in Texas, which is .08.

According to Houston police, Perez Alvarez was speeding in a silver Honda Accord westbound on Clarewood when he tried to pass a white Lexus RX350. He rear-ended the Lexus, lost control of his car, then struck a curb and then a utility pole on the opposite side of the road, according to court records.

Ramos, who was a passenger in his car, was ejected. She was pronounced dead at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.

Perez Alvarez, a Mexican national, is in Harris County Jail with a combined bail set at $150,ooo. He was scheduled to make an initial court appearance on Tuesday.
#15038389
maz wrote:This kind of thing happens practically every day in cities in Texas. These people are just getting wasted, driving drunk and killing people all of the time. We already have a big enough problem with our own citizens drinking and driving.

Houston man, 19, charged with intoxication manslaughter in wreck that killed passenger


To be fair, though, a person can be a Mexican national and be in the United States legally...
#15038392
BigSteve wrote:To be fair, though, a person can be a Mexican national and be in the United States legally...


I thought you were going to show how my assumptions were not based on fact.
#15038400
Pants-of-dog wrote:I thought you were going to show how my assumptions were not based on fact.


Two points:

First, the post you replied to was directed at someone else and in no way pertained to your "assumptions".

Secondly, I don't have to prove that your assumptions were not based on facts. I honestly don't care what assumptions you make. You presented only your opinion to support them and, as you're so fond of pointing out, your opinion is completely irrelevant...
#15038422
Tainari88 wrote: It is all bullshit. Crime is not about some nationality. It is about other issues. And it applies to White Americans, Black Americans, Asian Americans and many many others. They make it about Mexicans and Central Americans because they need to disrespect someone whom they think is çhanging the demographics, the culture and so on of the nation they want to have remain in a certain cultural mode.

It is the case that they presuppose some essential connection between the two because of the appearance but if they were pressed to explain the nature of crime, then they would either have to explain their conception of nationality as relevant and have their conception their challenged or show that the nature of crime isn't explained by these feature and that they are yet to dig beyond the mere appearance/phenomenon into the essence of the issue.
http://inthesetimes.com/article/2361/the_subject_supposed_to_loot_and_rape
And exactly the same goes for the looting in New Orleans: Even if all the reports on violence and rapes had proven to be factually true, the stories circulating about them would still be “pathological” and racist, since what motivated these stories were not facts, but racist prejudices, the satisfaction felt by those who would be able to say: “You see, Blacks really are like that, violent barbarians under the thin layer of civilization!” In other words, we would be dealing with what could be called lying in the guise of truth: Even if what I am saying is factually true, the motives that make me say it are false.


The poverty of their thinking is in fact their reliance on the empirical, which is where one can point to how one can twist all sorts of facts into various interpretations where its not the facts that need to be questioned by their interpretation which they often leave implicit in the framing of the issue.
So it is quite clear that the issue of crime is just a vehicle of legitimizing their actual motive about illegal immigration which isn't considered in it's own right but indirectly.

Their fixation on such a demographic is what needs to be explained and the most general idea is that it is explained by other conditions which agitate their fears and thus become projected onto what is in fact an abstract category as they conflate their abstraction with reality as they don't think that accurately.
It is characteristic of the naive that they generalize very isolated facts into larger truths than they are.
https://ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/works/concepts-genesis.htm
What makes Quality, Quantity and Measure stages of Being is that they remain forms of concept which are not self-conscious, that is, they are completely objective, describing the object in observer terms, and terms which lack a concept of the phenomenon as such. This is the standpoint of natural science, mathematics and contemporary, positivist social science. In contemporary mainstream social science, one doesn’t have, for example, political movements or even political opinions. You just have so many votes for such and such a party, so many days of lost production due to industrial action, so many positive and negative responses on a survey form and so forth, and any amount of statistics and correlations.

Advocates of this kind of science insist on the necessity of basing science in observation, measurement and, in short, facts not opinions. And so long as we don’t elevate this principle to an absolute, it can’t be denied that it is a necessary, even unavoidable stage in the development of a science. Before you can determine whether hygiene is a cause of susceptibility to allergies, you have to gather a lot of data, and hypotheses about the causes don’t count for much in such a complex problem until you have a great deal of well-organised data on which to base any idea.

But of course it's not just a telling of facts and this is where some fall into error in that they simply agree with the stated facts, because they do reflect something true or they try to contest what is a fact when the issue is that they do not confine themselves to facts but use them as a means to imply a certain viewpoint.
The viewpoint is what must be contested, as no fact stands in isolation but what constitutes a fact always implies a certain viewpoint despite the tendency in the west for sloppy thinking and an over reliance on empiricism. Many facts are true but they are banal truths that detract from identifying the essential features of a thing and so many emphasize the contingent and arbitrary because they make no distinction between kinds of truths nor the limits for which any particular thing is true or not.

There is also many features in regards to having one identify one grouping in it's assumed difference to another that implies the inherently civility of the home nation against the 'uncultured' other. Such that one essentializes the worst examples to a whole people, and thus pressumes the crime is essential to that people's culture and way of life and thus defines every crime by one's own demographic as an exception to the rule of their civility. The crimes of those of their similiar grouping do not disprove the rule whilst the crimes of the 'other' essentially defines them.
#15038599
Pants-of-dog wrote:If we assume that Latinas are rational actors, which may be difficult for some racists to accept, then we can assume that they know the risks of being sexually assaulted and decide to do it anyway.

And if that is the case, then they must be deciding to do so because the alternative (i.e. staying home) is worse.


It is simple POD, in Mexico (especially the small rural towns near Central America) and in Central America they make extremely low wages and have almost no possibility of owning land, property, vehicles, and have a hard time feeding themselves. Extreme economic hardship. Partly due to the USA in Central America pouring millions of dollars in repressive military juntas who stamped out rural Central Americans unionizing to bring wages up from corporations like United Fruit Company and others. The economy in these nations like El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Belize have been depressed for a very very long time. People don't see change for the better and they swallow all that stupid propaganda about the streets being paved with gold in the USA? They risk it all to get there to get a high paying job.

Do you think these people can get jobs in great cities like the one I live in? I talked to an immigration lawyer here in Mexico. He sees cases from Central America all the time. He says to me? "They don't have even rudimentary educations. They hardly can read or write their names. They have no modern skills to compete with educated Mexicans in cities here. If they are making horrible wages in bad jobs in their own nations? Why not do the same bad job in the states and make more money and have free public school educations for their kids in the USA? In Honduran little country towns they have zero schools worth mentioning and no jobs and no land and no peace, and crime and no way of living a decent life. They will risk it all for leaving. Why not? If you stay you wind up dead anyway. "

You want to stop that tide? Of people? CHANGE OR HELP CHANGE the circumstances of Central American rural and urban dwellers. You change the circumstances? You change their lives. That is what I plan on doing.

They ask me all the time what my opinion is on going to the USA. My opinion? STAY HOME. Fight for a future in your own country. NO MATTER WHAT. Confront the gangs, confront the corrupt cops, the bad government officials and the bad politics. Kick ass in your own nation. Because trying to go somewhere with the racist assholes who see you as a cockroach they want to smash and making your life a study in hiding and living in fear and paying tens of thousands of dollars and risking losing all you work for if you are deported by some fascist racist stupid ass government? IS NOT WORTH THE RISK. IT IS NOT.
#15038605
Wellsy wrote:It is the case that they presuppose some essential connection between the two because of the appearance but if they were pressed to explain the nature of crime, then they would either have to explain their conception of nationality as relevant and have their conception their challenged or show that the nature of crime isn't explained by these feature and that they are yet to dig beyond the mere appearance/phenomenon into the essence of the issue.
http://inthesetimes.com/article/2361/the_subject_supposed_to_loot_and_rape


The poverty of their thinking is in fact their reliance on the empirical, which is where one can point to how one can twist all sorts of facts into various interpretations where its not the facts that need to be questioned by their interpretation which they often leave implicit in the framing of the issue.
So it is quite clear that the issue of crime is just a vehicle of legitimizing their actual motive about illegal immigration which isn't considered in it's own right but indirectly.

Their fixation on such a demographic is what needs to be explained and the most general idea is that it is explained by other conditions which agitate their fears and thus become projected onto what is in fact an abstract category as they conflate their abstraction with reality as they don't think that accurately.
It is characteristic of the naive that they generalize very isolated facts into larger truths than they are.
https://ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/works/concepts-genesis.htm

But of course it's not just a telling of facts and this is where some fall into error in that they simply agree with the stated facts, because they do reflect something true or they try to contest what is a fact when the issue is that they do not confine themselves to facts but use them as a means to imply a certain viewpoint.
The viewpoint is what must be contested, as no fact stands in isolation but what constitutes a fact always implies a certain viewpoint despite the tendency in the west for sloppy thinking and an over reliance on empiricism. Many facts are true but they are banal truths that detract from identifying the essential features of a thing and so many emphasize the contingent and arbitrary because they make no distinction between kinds of truths nor the limits for which any particular thing is true or not.

There is also many features in regards to having one identify one grouping in it's assumed difference to another that implies the inherently civility of the home nation against the 'uncultured' other. Such that one essentializes the worst examples to a whole people, and thus pressumes the crime is essential to that people's culture and way of life and thus defines every crime by one's own demographic as an exception to the rule of their civility. The crimes of those of their similiar grouping do not disprove the rule whilst the crimes of the 'other' essentially defines them.


I don't even have to think about this that you posted. I studied correlations with criminal activity with many factors. It is a complex subject. The final reality is that crime can be either avoided or severely lowered if you do what a healthy society needs to get done to have peace and stability. Mainly you give as many people decent and coherent and high quality free educations as possible. You have rising wages and you allow unions and encourage worker organizations. You also have to invest massively in infrastructure. Clean water, clean streets, decent sustainable electricity or power resources, good hospitals and care, and constant attraction of economic activity that is not about exploiting people to death but being cooperative and investing the output for well educated workers into new opportunities for invention and sustainability.

They don't want to do that. They don't want to put the energy behind what needs to happen to avoid crime. They prefer desperation from the lower class people struggling to survive to keep them that way. WHY??? Why do they prefer that stupid shit? To not threaten the system they live under all day and everyday. If the system doesn't work? GET RID OF IT. IT is simple as that. Change it drastically so it does respond to the vast majority of humanity or SHUT It DOWN and start over. Those are the two alternatives. Waiting for crisis and collapse to find a solution is extremely reckless and inefficient as well as inhumane.

Capitalism encourages suffering and desperation from a huge group of people, from underdeveloped nations and societies who never got the infrastructure. Never got it. They never got the water treatment plants so you can turn on the tap and drink directly from it instead of getting sick. They never got it from an electrical grid that fails and has brown outs and black outs on a regular basis. They never got it from flushing toilets without worrying about toilet paper going down the drain and stopping up the pipes that are not modernized. Etc etc.

Why did they not get the investment? Because the resources are being sucked up and retained by a reduced group of people who love the present system and resist change. And those people call all the shots. All the shots.

That needs to change. It does.
#15039248
Pants-of-dog wrote:Are you arguing that mere US citizenship is worth being raped and risking death?

As far as I can tell, US citizenship is just an added benefit. Plus, you're ignoring the "it can't happen to me" syndrome, especially when the payoff is huge.

Two Illegal Aliens Convicted for Helping the Illegal Alien Accused of Murdering Ron Singh

    Two illegal aliens have been found guilty of helping another illegal alien evade arrest after he allegedly murdered 33-year-old Newman, California, Police Officer Ronil Singh.

    The day after Christmas, Singh pulled Gustavo Perez Arriaga over on suspicion of drunk driving. That is when police say the illegal alien shot Singh. Over his police radio, Singh called out, “Shots fired,” and as police arrived at the scene of the traffic stop, they found the officer with a gunshot wound.

    Singh was transported to a nearby hospital where he later died, leaving behind his wife, Anamika; their newborn five-month-old son; and the mourning Newman community.

    Perez Arriaga was arrested in December 2018 for the killing of Singh — a legal immigrant from Fiji — but was officially charged with the murder of the law enforcement officer in January 2019. The illegal alien, who authorities said is a “known” gang member, had been caught by police after a more than 50-hour manhunt. Police said seven illegal alien friends and family members, all of whom were indicted, aided Perez Arriaga in attempting to flee the U.S.

    This week, Perez Arriaga’s brother, 34-year-old illegal alien Conrado Virgen Arriaga, and Perez Arriaga’s co-worker, 35-year-old illegal alien Erik Razo Quiroz, were both convicted by a federal jury for helping Perez Arriaga evade arrest with a plan to escape charges by fleeing to his native Mexico.

    Virgen Arriaga and Quiroz are set to be sentenced in January 2020 and are each facing up to five years in prison as well as a $250,000 fine.

    The affidavit of the alleged murder and attempted escape detailed a family affair, where Perez Arriaga’s pickup truck — which police found with a bullet hole — had been covered up in a family member’s garage with plywood allegedly by Virgen Arriaga and Quiroz.

    Perez Arriaga’s gun that he allegedly used to murder Singh was purchased just two months before, according to the suspect’s girlfriend. The 9mm Smith & Wesson gun was stolen out of Washington state, police said. The suspect’s girlfriend told police that after the illegal alien told her he had shot a police officer, she packed three changes of clothes for him.

    The affidavit alleges that Perez Arriaga, his brother, and co-worker planned to go to a construction site for a job following the murder but instead headed to their uncle’s Stockton, California, ranch, where they were asked to leave by the aunt and uncle.

    In the meantime, police said Quiroz threw Perez Arriaga’s gun in a trash can at the ranch.

    Perez Arriaga’s brother Adrian Virgen then picked him up and took him and the co-worker to an aunt’s house in Buttonwillow, California, to stay for the night. The next day, the aunt asked them to leave after finding out that her nephew was wanted for murder, the affidavit claims.

    Virgen said he lied to his aunt’s husband in order to get him to loan him $400, which Perez Arriaga then allegedly wire transferred to a human smuggler at the U.S.-Mexico border to help him escape the country. The smuggler was the same one that Virgen had used four years before to cross into the country illegally.

    The suspect’s brother then took him to the home of family members Bernabe Madrigal Castaneda and Maria Luisa Moreno in Bakersfield, California, where they stayed for a night. Castaneda and Virgen bought the suspect a new cell phone to use at a nearby Metro PCS store while the suspect’s co-worker Erasmo Villegas brought him a change of clothes, the affidavit alleges.

    A $500 wire transfer was made by an unknown source, as well, to help the suspect escape to Mexico through the southern border. Before he could flee the country as he allegedly planned, Perez Arriaga surrendered at the relatives’ home when the Kern County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team arrived on December 28 to take him into custody.

    In April, Perez Arriaga pleaded not guilty to murdering Singh. The illegal alien is eligible for the death penalty, though prosecutors have yet to confirm whether they will seek the death penalty in the murder trial.

Also, here's a few of the people that the open borders activists think should be allowed entry into our country, stopped by the "Nazis" of the Border Patrol:

Previously Deported Sexual Predators Arrested After Illegally Crossing Texas Border

    Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol agents prevented three sex offenders and a convicted killer from re-entering the United States late last week. The criminal aliens had prior convictions for capital murder, criminal sexual contact, indecency with a child by sexual contact, and compelling prostitution of a minor.

    Rio Grande City Border Patrol Station agents near Roma, Texas, on September 25 encountered a man who had just illegally crossed from Mexico. Agents arrested the man and transported him to he station where they conducted a biometric background investigation. The agents identified the man as a Mexican national with a violent criminal history, according to information provided by Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol officials on Tuesday evening. A Texas court in Bexar County (San Antonio) convicted the man on a capital murder charge and sentenced him to 20 years in state prison. Immigration officers subsequently removed the man to Mexico following the completion of his prison term.

    Two days later, McAllen Station agents patrolling near Sullivan City, Texas, arrested another Mexican migrant who illegally crossing the border. Agents identified the man as Ruben Muro-Plascencia. A background investigation uncovered a conviction by a Michigan court for criminal sexual conduct in the 2nd degree, officials stated. The court sentenced the man to 270 days in jail and five years probation.

    Agents assigned to the Falfurrias Border Patrol Station in Brooks County on Saturday encountered another Mexican migrant attempting to circumvent the immigration checkpoint located in the middle of the county. The agents arrested the man and transported him to the Falfurrias Station for a records check. During the investigation, agents learned that Jose Angel Ramos-Martinez has a conviction for indecency with a child by sexual contact. He received a two-year sentence from the court. Officials did not disclose where this crime took place.

    Later that day, Brownsville Station agents apprehended a group of migrants illegally crossing the border from Mexico. While processing the group, agents identified one of the women as a Mexican national, Nelsi Yolanis Velasquez-Rivas. Her criminal history includes a conviction in Harris County (Houston) for compelling prostitution of a minor. The judge sentenced the woman to ten years in state prison.

    All of these criminal aliens could now face new federal felony charges for illegal re-entry after removal as a convicted criminal. If charged and convicted, each could face up to 20 years in state prison.
#15039290
Doug64 wrote:As far as I can tell, US citizenship is just an added benefit.


Then what are you arguing?

I pointed out that Latinas are rational actors who choose to migrate despite the near certainty of being raped.

From this, we can logically conclude that staying where they live is worse; i.e. it is worse than being raped.

You then replied they are doing it for the citizenship, which led to me ask if you think US citizenship, all by itself, is worth being raped.

You have now answered that it is is not.

So, what are you arguing?

I ignored the rest of your post since it anecdotal and not relevant to our discussion about migrants dealing with sexual assault.
#15039293
My understanding is that illegal immigrants typically do not commit much crime, as they want to stay under the radar. However, it's their children that are more likely to commit crime.

I think this is basically what I saw growing up. All the kids in gangs in my old neighborhood were born in the US to immigrant parents. however ,their parents themselves, were not into crime and made an honest living.

Something like that.
#15039296
Pants-of-dog wrote:I pointed out that Latinas are rational actors who choose to migrate despite the near certainty of being raped.


This is only your opinion, as you've offered nothing to support your ridiculous claim that those who come here illegally stand a "near certainty" of being raped.

That's just fuckin' stupid...
#15039312
Doug64 wrote:[list]An illegal alien allegedly operated a sex trafficking scheme in Goose Creek, South Carolina, delivering illegal alien prostitutes to clients, according to federal immigration officials.


What a trip. I used to live in Goose Creek when I was stationed in Charleston...
#15039318
Pants-of-dog wrote:If your only criticism is about word usage, I will not worry about it.


Well, words mean things, don't they?

"Heightened risk" and "near certainty" are two different things. Your desire for the dramatic led you to make a stupid suggestion; that women coming here illegally faced a "near certainty" of being raped. As you've presented nothing to support that, it's safe to conclude that you're wrong and have no argument...
#15039346
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thousands- ... -docs-say/

    Thousands of migrant children were sexually abused in U.S. custody, HHS docs say

    Washington — Thousands of migrant children allegedly suffered sexual abuse while in U.S. government custody over the past four years, according to Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) documents released Tuesday by Florida Democratic Rep. Ted Deutch.

    According to the documents, over a thousand allegations of sexual abuse against unaccompanied minors in HHS custody were reported to federal authorities each fiscal year since 2015. In total, between October 2014 and July 2018, 4,556 sexual abuse complaints were reported to the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) — an agency within HHS in charge of caring for unaccompanied migrant minors.

    An additional 1,303 complaints were received by the Justice Department between fiscal years 2015 and 2018, but it's unclear whether these complaints overlap with those reported to ORR.

    The documents offer a fragmented portrayal of the allegations of sexual abuse. The overall numbers of the allegations reported to ORR do not reveal specific information about the alleged perpetrator, who may be someone unknown to the child, another unaccompanied minor or a caregiver in a U.S. facility. On the other hand, the data of allegations reported to the Justice Department does provide specific information about who the alleged perpetrator was.

    The documents reveal that over the past four fiscal years, in 178 cases reported to the Justice Department, adult caregivers at U.S. facilities were reported to have sexually abused migrant minors. More specifically, there were 49 allegations of sexual abuse involving adult caregivers in U.S. facilities reported to the Justice Department in both fiscal years 2017 and 2018.

    "The gravity here is a systematic concealment of children being sexually abused, children being exposed to those kinds of acts," Democratic California Rep. Lou Correa told CBS News Tuesday afternoon, as he left a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the Trump administration's family separation policy near the southwestern border.

    Correa said the government has the legal responsibility to prevent children under its custody from being abused or harmed and accused the Trump administration of a "systematic cover up." The California Democrat said the government documented these allegations but failed to elevate them to the highest levels of the administration. It was only when House Democrats requested the documents in January that the government revealed the statistics, he added.

    "We're supposed to have transparency, we're supposed to work and make things better. If you make mistakes, you fess up to that and you move on," Correa said. "But to cover up something like this — child abuse — is just beyond my imagination."

    One of the documents, which details the allegations of sexual abuse by adult facility staff during fiscal years 2015 and 2016, describes incidents in which unaccompanied minors reported they had been shown pornographic material, forcibly kissed, or inappropriately touched or fondled. Most of the accused facility members were immediately removed from duty and some cases were referred to law enforcement, according to the document. Some facility staff members were terminated, but others were reinstated.

    According to an ORR memorandum, the agency began collecting sexual abuse data on unaccompanied minors in its custody in October 2014. Per ORR policy, care providers have to report allegations of sexual abuse, sexual harassment and retaliation against allegations no later than four hours after learning of the alleged incidents.

    An HHS official told CBS News that, under agency policy, providers have have to report all allegations of sexual abuse to ORR, state and child protective services, the Office of Inspector General for HHS and the FBI. Additionally, the official said, providers must suspend employees accused of sexual abuse from duties that allow them access to minors.

    In a statement to CBS News Tuesday afternoon, HHS spokesperson Caitlin Oakley said background checks for all facility employees are mandatory and that the safety of migrant youth is the agency's "top concern."

    "These are vulnerable children in difficult circumstances, and ORR fully understands its responsibility to ensure that each child is treated with the utmost care," Oakley added. "When any allegations of abuse, sexual abuse, or neglect are made, they are taken seriously and ORR acts swiftly to investigate and respond."

    Late Tuesday evening, HHS released a new statement accusing Deutch of mischaracterizing the data, particularly in saying that federal staff members from ORR were the ones being accused of sexual abuse.

    "This was totally false," Jonathan Hayes, Acting ORR director said in the statement. "His knowing mischaracterization of the data—and his impugning of the ORR federal staff—was an immoral and indecent insult to all of the career civil servants who are dedicated to ensuring the health, safety, and welfare of the children in the unaccompanied alien children (UAC) program."

    In his statement, Hayes was likely referring to Deutch's comments during Tuesday morning's House Judiciary Committee hearing, in which the Florida Democrat revealed the documents obtained from HHS. "These documents tell us there was a problem with adults, employees of HHS, sexually abusing children," Deutch said during the hearing.

    But Hayes pointed out that of the 178 allegations over four years of sexual abuse against migrant youth by facility personnel, "none of the allegations involved ORR federal staff."

    All care facilities for unaccompanied minors operate under both state and federal oversight.

    Correa, the California Democrat, said his party will continue to hold the administration accountable on these allegations. He said the House Judiciary Committee, which he is a member of, is actively "looking" at several questions left unanswered by the documents, including the disparity between the number of sexual abuse allegations reported to ORR and the number reported to the Justice Department.

    "It is my hope that they understand that there's a new sheriff in town — and oversight is not a joke," Correa added.
#15041133
Illegal Alien Accused of Rape Released by Oklahoma Sanctuary County

    An illegal alien accused of raping a woman in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, was released back into the general public by local law enforcement, according to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.

    Antonio Ulises Perez, a 38-year-old illegal alien from El Salvador, was first arrested by the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office on September 30 and charged with first-degree rape. While Perez was in local custody, ICE agents interviewed him on October 8 and requested that police hold him until he could be turned over to federal immigration officials.

    Instead, according to ICE, the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office released Perez from custody on October 9 and he immediately returned to the home of the woman he is accused of raping.

    “It is unconscionable that someone who is sworn to uphold the law would find it acceptable to release an alleged rapist who is illegally present in the U.S. back into the community when there are other options available under federal immigration law,” ICE official Marc Moore said in a statement.

    “Within a few hours of being released, this illegal alien was back at the home of the rape victim where he was free to re-victimize her and harm other members of the community,” Moore said.

    The same day Perez was released from local custody, ICE agents tracked him down in Oklahoma City and arrested him. He is currently in federal custody pending his immigration court proceeding.

    ICE officials said that as of late, the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office has decided to stop honoring ICE detainers, which request that criminal illegal aliens are held in local custody until federal officials can transfer them into their custody.
#15041135
What is the percentage of men accused of sexual assault that are released back into the community for the USA in general?

If it is high, perhaps the problem is that the justice system is lenient on rapists, and it has nothing to do with whether or not rapists are undocumented.
#15041436
Pants-of-dog wrote:What is the percentage of men accused of sexual assault that are released back into the community for the USA in general?

If it is high, perhaps the problem is that the justice system is lenient on rapists, and it has nothing to do with whether or not rapists are undocumented.

Which doesn't change the fact that undocumented aliens aren't supposed to be here in the first place, and so those that fight to prevent us from stopping them from coming into the country and from deporting them when we catch them here are complicit in their crimes.

And speaking of, another angel family celebrates at least a modicum of justice for their murdered son and brother. They'll have to seek what more justice they can find at the ballot box.

Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S., Gets Life Sentence for Murdering Jared Vargas

    An illegal alien who was twice freed into the interior of the United States has been sentenced to life for brutally murdering 20-year-old Jared Vargas.

    On Friday, 20-year-old illegal alien Ernesto Esquivel-Garcia from Mexico was sentenced to life in prison for murdering Vargas in June 2018 after being convicted of first-degree murder in August, as Breitbart News reported.

    On the Angel Family’s Facebook page, Justice for Jared Vargas, they celebrated the life sentence of the illegal alien who took their loved one’s life.

    “Life!!!” the Angel Family posted.

    Vargas, a cybersecurity student at the University of Texas at San Antonio, was found murdered by Esquivel-Garcia on June 18, 2018, when firefighters arrived at the scene of an apartment set ablaze.

    Prosecutors said the illegal alien had brutally strangled and stabbed Vargas to death before setting his body on fire in the apartment complex. Throughout the trial, Esquivel-Garcia and his attorneys had used a defense and smear against Vargas to justify the murder, claiming that the illegal alien killed Vargas in self-defense because he believed that he was under threat of being sexually assaulted.

    The murder occurred after Esquivel-Garcia had been twice released from police and federal custody back into the U.S. and was only given a voluntary deportation order despite having a criminal record.

    In March 2017, the illegal alien was arrested for drunk driving and was eventually turned over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency. Though he was placed into deportation proceedings, an immigration judge allowed him to post bond, and he was released back into the interior of the country.

    In May 2018, a month before Vargas was murdered, Esquivel-Garcia was again put into ICE custody and local police custody but was able to post bond and be released back into the U.S. with only the promise that he would self-deport.

    Esquivel-Garcia is eligible for parole in 30 years, and if ever released on parole, he will be deported by federal immigration officials to Mexico.

    Jared Vargas leaves behind his twin brother, in college, and a little sister, in high school, as well as his parents and countless loved ones and friends. A GoFundMe page has been set up in his honor to help his twin brother and little sister in their schooling.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 17
Ukrainegate

Information that has come out since then confirme[…]

My son and his new bride decided to honeymoon in […]

^^^ The following could have been written about ma[…]

Positively brilliant!!!!!! :lol: The fact that t[…]