On Illegal + Legal Immigration: The Exact Opposite of What You think is True, is True - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
They are replacing the blue collar voter and the black voter which the Democrats are hemorrhaging badly.

Absurd. Come on Finfinder. Even you know that non citizens cannot vote. And please do not try that voter fraud issue. There are very little theories so badly disproved as the one that says that illegals vote. They do not in any significant numbers at all.

The democrats get over 90% of the black vote. If they were "hemorrhaging" white voters like that there would be no republican party. Do try to get a grip.
Drlee wrote:Absurd. Come on Finfinder. Even you know that non citizens cannot vote. And please do not try that voter fraud issue. There are very little theories so badly disproved as the one that says that illegals vote. They do not in any significant numbers at all.

The democrats get over 90% of the black vote. If they were "hemorrhaging" white voters like that there would be no republican party. Do try to get a grip.

It that was the case why is that the Democratic party seems to be placating to non citizens more than citizens? Come on Drlee you are getting too cranky in your old age and transition from Republican to Democrat.
Drlee wrote:Absurd. Come on Finfinder. Even you know that non citizens cannot vote.

Huh...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

Do try to get a grip.

Indeed...
Sorry Finfinder. I should not have engaged with a teenager. It is mostly unfair. I will use smaller words in the future. But join BS. He believes that insult is the best argument. For you two it appears it is the best you can muster.

From BS' quote:

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.

Do read before you post.
Finfinder wrote:Non-citizens accounted for 24 percent of all federal drug arrests, 25 percent of all federal property arrests, and 28 percent of all federal fraud arrests.

Yet the graphs show that, per capita, they commit less offences in all categories than natives, but hey why let facts get in the way of a crispy talking point..
Drlee wrote:Sorry Finfinder. I should not have engaged with a teenager. It is mostly unfair. I will use smaller words in the future. But join BS. He believes that insult is the best argument. For you two it appears it is the best you can muster.

From BS' quote:

Do read before you post.

You said non citizens can't vote.

They can.

You're wrong.

Again...
Presvias wrote:Yet the graphs show that, per capita, they commit less offences in all categories than natives, but hey why let facts get in the way of a crispy talking point..

Wow did you also know there are more Chinese people in China than Americans. I bet no one is there illegally.

Drlee wrote:Sorry Finfinder. I should not have engaged with a teenager. It is mostly unfair. I will use smaller words in the future. But join BS. He believes that insult is the best argument. For you two it appears it is the best you can muster.From BS' quote:

Do read before you post.

Do you have any comments on the topic? Or just an insult and comment about your insecurities?

Your existence here is an insult in your posts to people you oppose yet you seem to get special privileges. Don't you have a mensa meeting to go to or an illegal to supervise another coat of wax on your Porsch or pick your wife up from daycare?

You want to engage me then you stop the pompous insults. I personally don't find you that intellectual maybe that was yesterday or you are just used up. Do you have any comments on the topic?

Why are you and your fellow Democrat presidential candidates playcating to illegals, you know for example all the free stuff promised?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Where did you get that number from?

Just a little bit of internet research.

Now, I fully expect you to whine that it must be false since I'm not providing a link. Fact is, I'm not inclined to provide anything to you because, well, I'm all too aware that you'll disagree with anything I provide. That's what you do.

Besides, the actual amount is meaningless. They should get nothing because that's what they deserve...

Admin Notes: It seems quite clear that you are only here to insult other people and pick fights for no reason. You are hovering very dangerously into permaban territory. The only thing that will do going forward is not doing that(insulting, bothering) at all, ever, again, without any argument. In other words if any of these things happen you are going to red and then very quickly to permaban.
BigSteve wrote:Just a little bit of internet research.

Now, I fully expect you to whine that it must be false since I'm not providing a link. Fact is, I'm not inclined to provide anything to you because, well, I'm all too aware that you'll disagree with anything I provide. That's what you do.

Besides, the actual amount is meaningless. They should get nothing because that's what they deserve...

Does this include remittances?

If so, why?

That is not the US sending money. It is individuals sending money.

Without information as to how that number was cooked up, it seems pretty meaningless.

BigSteve wrote:Huh...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

Indeed...

Voting in the US originally allowed non-citizens to vote. If you believe that the founding fathers were correct in determining how voting should work (as you argued in another thread), then you should agree with allowing non-citizens to vote.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Voting in the US originally allowed non-citizens to vote. If you believe that the founding fathers were correct in determining how voting should work (as you argued in another thread), then you should agree with allowing non-citizens to vote.

Show me in the Constitution where the "rights" of non-citizens to vote are protected...
Pants-of-dog wrote:I never mentioned the constitution.

Here is some US history for you:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_o ... ted_States

Your complete failure to demonstrate that the Constitution protects the "right" of a non-citizen to vote is noted.

Non-citizens should have no such rights...
Finfinder wrote:Wow did you also know there are more Chinese people in China than Americans. I bet no one is there illegally.

^ Translation: No argument.

Do you have any comments on the topic? Or just an insult and comment about your insecurities?

Your existence here is an insult in your posts to people you oppose yet you seem to get special privileges. Don't you have a mensa meeting to go to or an illegal to supervise another coat of wax on your Porsch or pick your wife up from daycare?

You want to engage me then you stop the pompous insults. I personally don't find you that intellectual maybe that was yesterday or you are just used up. Do you have any comments on the topic?

Why are you and your fellow Democrat presidential candidates playcating to illegals, you know for example all the free stuff promised?

Don't fuck up my thread with your pathetic attempts to insult and belittle others, it's a reflection on you and your shallow insecurities as opposed to others' 'pomposity', you feel threatened by what you perceive to be a superior intellect and have been reduced to petty sniping. I'm afraid it's your 'existence here' which is an insult to others intelligence.
BigSteve wrote:Drlee is suffering the effects of dementia, I believe. He complains and bitches about things that people do and say, right before he does and says the same things.

He used to be annoying. Now he's just worthy of pity...

(shrugs) The fact that you feel it necessary to go so far in insulting him, when he hasn't really insulted you..just reflects back on you, and on the fact that he obviously gets to you for some reason..

For all intents and purposes, he's arguably the most eloquent & intelligent republican on here.

You're dragging my thread into the gutter with this utter nastiness. It's completely unnecessary and unwanted.
Presvias wrote:(shrugs) The fact that you feel it necessary to go so far in insulting him, when he hasn't really insulted you..just reflects back on you...

Oh, you need to read more. He takes swings at me all the time...
Presvias wrote:^ Translation: No argument.

Don't fuck up my thread with your pathetic attempts to insult and belittle others, it's a reflection on you and your shallow insecurities as opposed to others' 'pomposity', you feel threatened by what you perceive to be a superior intellect and have been reduced to petty sniping. I'm afraid it's your 'existence here' which is an insult to others intelligence.

You take this way too serious. Lighten up. It's funny how you do as you preached should not have been done. Please continue your losing argument.

Note: This is personal because I just got back from a friends house who her husband was killed by an imigrant, a Drunk Driving immigrant. I'm not sure the details but Ill klook for the article.
BigSteve wrote:Your complete failure to demonstrate that the Constitution protects the "right" of a non-citizen to vote is noted.

Non-citizens should have no such rights...

Since the constitution also does not say that citizens cannot vote, this is irrelevant.

It is a historical fact that the founding fathers allowed non-citizens to vote.

For those who apparently did not see this post pro[…]

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]