Joe Biden is the most corrupt vice president of our lifetime - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Nothing new here. So far Obese Donald has had his paid operatives come up with smear Biden shit and he has had Turkey invade Syria as distractions from issue #1 ……. Donald's impeachment. Fully predictable Obese Donald tried and true tactics.

Shit …. it's going to be a long hate filled year of shit and smears. I wonder how Donald's health insurance reform and infrastructure renewal is coming along. It seems that all he can generate is the usual simple minded "lock (fill in the blank) up!" nonsense and get Americans to hate each other.

As long as it works, why not?
Hindsite wrote:Marie Yovanovitch also had ties to Biden, since she was another one of those Obama administration holdovers and was apparently there in Ukraine as ambassador during all the previous corruption and the Biden scandal.

Trump's failure to purge Obama holdovers was a serious oversight that has consistently bit him in the ass time and time again. I think that's one of the behaviors that speaks to Trump's unpreparedness for office and also inexperience. When CEOs take over a company, they nearly always purge the previous management staff and bring in their own people because the old staff will have different priorities and different loyalties. Trump has a grossly misplaced sense of fairness that has not served him well.

Hindsite wrote:I liked the fact that President Trump was not part of the political establishment, but the drawback is that he was not politically connected enough to be able to replace all the holdovers as soon as he came into office. Yovanovitch is just another bad one removed from the swamp.

That may be the case, but I think three years is enough time to figure that stuff out.

jimjam wrote:Stay tuned H.S. the show is just beginning.

You've been saying that for years now.

jimjam wrote:There will be more whistleblowers and patriotic Americans coming forward to keep you and Donald quite busy.

Yes. We know. It seems the deep state has been planning election year surprises, and we can expect a flurry of them. Hasn't dampened enthusiasm for Trump though.

Hindsite wrote:There could be a hundred whistleblowers, but none of them matter now. I have the memorandum of the actual call. There is no need for more rumors from so-called whistleblowers telling more lies.

Again, this speaks to the ineptness of the deep state. Trump releasing the transcript of this was game over for them and they still don't seem to understand that. The whistleblower stuff is just official "concern trolling".

jimjam wrote:Obese Donald has been running a world wide crime operation for years. There is almost unlimited opportunity for whistles …………….. I hear IRS may be next...……...

:roll:

Sivad wrote:Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

That will be very interesting if shown to be true. They prosecuted Flynn for not registering as a lobbyist for foreign interests. I wonder if Biden has so registered.

jimjam wrote:Really ………….. well, then, there is nothing for Donald to hide ………… let's see his returns. No lawyer bullshit ….. just the returns …. now.

Privacy Act jimjam. The law applies equally in the United States.

Stormsmith wrote:Sounds like they're coming out of the woodwork now.

Yeah. And it's pointless. There is no violation of the law. Everyone has seen the transcript. The whistleblower mislead the House Intelligence Committee chairman and the Speaker of the House, it seems.

jimjam wrote:So far Obese Donald has had his paid operatives come up with smear Biden shit

It was the New York Times that came up with that story, and it turns out to be true. Biden also bragged about getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. There's video of it.

To the point of the ineptness of anti-Trump types, you've been one to constantly lament that Trump doesn't pay people. He stiffs them. And once again, you are accusing Trump of doing something that Hillary actually did, and it didn't bother you when Hillary did it. Instead, you went on a three year tirade along with the entire deep state and came up snake eyes, all based on Hillary Clinton's phony dossier and phony charges that Trump colluded with Russia in the hacking of the email servers. The only damage done by that leak was just to show the electorate what the Democrats are really like when nobody is looking.

jimjam wrote:It seems that all he can generate is the usual simple minded "lock (fill in the blank) up!" nonsense and get Americans to hate each other.

The entire establishment has been calling white people racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, xenophobic, etc. for almost a decade now. It's not surprising to anyone but the establishment that a huge bloc of the electorate has decided they don't want to vote for establishment candidates anymore.
Hunter Biden to Resign From Board of Chinese Private-Equity Firm

Son of Joe Biden says he won’t work for any foreign-owned companies or serve on their boards if his father is elected president.

The former vice president’s son, 49 years old, served on the board of Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma Holdings Ltd. while his father oversaw U.S. policy on Ukraine as vice president. Hunter Biden stepped down from the Burisma board in April. The younger Biden remained a director of BHR (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co., a Chinese investment firm, where Mr. Trump also alleges inappropriate conduct by the Bidens. Hunter Biden said Sunday he would remove himself from the firm’s board on Oct. 31.

The statement didn’t address how Hunter Biden intends to treat his 10% stake in the Shanghai-registered firm, which has invested mostly in China and is primarily owned by some of the country’s largest financial firms.

BHR Partners over the past roughly six years has channeled $2.5 billion or more on behalf of its financial backers into automotive, energy, mining and technology deals, according to interviews with people familiar with the private-equity firm and a review by The Wall Street Journal of financial filings and other official business records. The venture is 80% controlled by Chinese entities, some backed by major financial players like Bank of China Ltd. , according to its corporate filings in Shanghai.

On Sunday, the firm’s Shanghai business registration showed no updates to its corporate structure since mid-September when Mr. Biden was affirmed as a director on its nine-seat board.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bid ... 1570972904
Joe Biden will win due to bad managment of corona by Trump.

Trump is also corrupted by Russia but Russia is not a threat to the US, Russia has a small millitary budget and a shrinking population and a resources based 3rd world economy.

Biden will be hard on Russia and make more money with China.

China will become the leading power on this planet
Hindsite wrote:That is likely to be true if Biden is elected president in November.

While I also agree with the above deduction, I think it's inappropriate to exaggerate his problem. I simply do not buy the "corrupt" thing -- if anything Trump is by default much more corrupt given that he's a very proactive businessman.

Figuratively speaking, it is stupid to brand someone as a rapist when at worst he's just an introvert who could not stand up to rapist bullies. (This sentence is simply to illustrate the stupidity of unnecessary exaggeration, and does NOT imply anyone being rapist, introvert or "could not stand up to rapist bullies" here)
SpecialOlympian wrote:Dick Cheney pushed America into a pointless quagmire we are still stuck in today.

There is no quagmire. The worthy moral mission, the irreversible transfer of power from the minority Sunni Arabs to the majority Shia in semi alliance with the Kurds was accomplished quickly. The forces of the Iranian, Iraqi and Syrian governments are perfectly capable of dealing with the Sunni Arab terrorist fashion and in fact can be trusted to do it a lot more robustly than bleedin heart western forces. This is another reason why at take the whole Xi virus panic as a joke. If our governments are not prepared to withdraw all forces from Iraq, Syria and Turkey then they clearly don't really see the Xi virus as serious. We keep our forces there because of the domination of western foreign policy by Jewish supremacists. When it comes to the Xi virus I wouldn't lift a finger to save the life of anyone who supports keeping our forces in Turkey, Syria, Iraq or Bahrain, in the same way that I wouldn't lift a finger for people who in any way condone the Black Lies matter demonstrations.

I'm fine with the principle that we have to make sacrifices and compromises for others. I'm just not interested in making sacrifices for people who are taking the piss.
Last edited by Rich on 08 Aug 2020 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
Rich wrote:There is no quagmire. The worthy moral mission, the irreverable transfer of power from the minority Sunni Arabs to the majority Shia in semi alliance with the Kurds. The forces of the Iranian, Iraqi and Syrian governments are perfectly capable of dealing with the Sunni Arab terrorist fashion and in fact can be trusted to do it a lot more robustly than bleedin heart western forces. This is another reason why at take the whole Xi virus panic as a joke. If our governments are not prepared to withdraw all forces from Iraq, Syria and Turkey then they clearly don't really see the Xi virus as serious. We keep our forces there because of the domination of western foreign policy by Jewish supremacists. When it comes to the Xi virus I wouldn't lift a finger to save the life of anyone who supports keeping our forces in Turkey, Syria, Iraq or Bahrain, in the same way that I wouldn't lift a finger for people who in any way condone the Black Lies matter demonstrations.

Unfortunately, the above quote does not explain why there is a relation between the Wuhan Pneumonia virus into the Middle East policies of the United States.

I will only say those contacting the virus deserve to die only if they blatantly ignore the safety precautions as advised by others, but their stance on Middle East / China / Trump etc. should not be a factor at all.
Rich wrote:There is no quagmire. The worthy moral mission, the irreverable transfer of power from the minority Sunni Arabs to the majority Shia in semi alliance with the Kurds. The forces of the Iranian, Iraqi and Syrian governments are perfectly capable of dealing with the Sunni Arab terrorist fashion and in fact can be trusted to do it a lot more robustly than bleedin heart western forces. This is another reason why at take the whole Xi virus panic as a joke. If our governments are not prepared to withdraw all forces from Iraq, Syria and Turkey then they clearly don't really see the Xi virus as serious. We keep our forces there because of the domination of western foreign policy by Jewish supremacists. When it comes to the Xi virus I wouldn't lift a finger to save the life of anyone who supports keeping our forces in Turkey, Syria, Iraq or Bahrain, in the same way that I wouldn't lift a finger for people who in any way condone the Black Lies matter demonstrations.

I'm fine with the principle that we have to make sacrifices and compromises for others. I'm just not interested in making sacrifices for people who are taking the piss.

Starting next year there will be 18 year olds serving in Iraq who will be younger than the war itself. You weird, Islamophobic moron.

Seek professional help and get medicated. Your thoughts are all over the place.

P.S. Colonialism 101 is granting power to a minority group that will side with your occupation forces, so just lmfao if you think we're actually establishing some kind of democracy there. DeBaathification guaranteed that we would never have a functional Iraq under US occupation.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Just lmfao if you think we're actually establishing some kind of democracy there. DeBaathification guaranteed that we would never have a functional Iraq under US occupation.

Well actually I cannot make up your views either. So you are pro-Baʽathism?
Patrickov wrote:Unfortunately, the above quote does not explain why there is a relation between the Wuhan Pneumonia virus into the Middle East policies of the United States.

The lock down was unprecedented, schools closed, churches closed, restaurants, cinemas and cafes shut down, all in the sacred holy war against the Xi virus (that some Liberals seem to have managed to persuade themselves was started by Donald Trump). Having forces in a foreign country is bound to increase spread of the virus. Our governments clearly value the security of the Jewish State above the lives of their own citizens.

It is the influence of ultra fanatical Zionists that have given us Biden as the Democratic candidate. While they might have been willing to trust a corrupt low-life like Elizabeth Warren, with her largely fake or tokenistic radicalism. Bernie Sanders was a threat both to the interests of Israel and the profits of the pharmaceutical-health industrial complex.
Rich wrote:The lock down was unprecedented, schools closed, churches closed, restaurants, cinemas and cafes shut down, all in the sacred holy war against the Xi virus (that some Liberals seem to have managed to persuade themselves was started by Donald Trump). Having forces in a foreign country is bound to increase spread of the virus. Our governments clearly value the security of the Jewish State above the lives of their own citizens.

It can be argued that an immediate withdrawal would cause many more potentially ill personnel to return, further burdening an already strained healthcare system.

If we are to follow the quoted statement, I would suggest re-deploying these people to, say, South China Sea, and have them spread the virus "back to where they belong", if you know what I mean.

But seriously, I find this conspiracy theory groundless and crazy. If this plan is done then sooner or later the plotters' very lives are to be undermined, not whoever they think expendable.

If I am to demonise someone the last thing I would do is to underestimate their intelligence. They aren't in the place to plot the takeover of the world without sufficient mental capabilities.

Rich wrote:It is the influence of ultra fanatical Zionists that have given us Biden as the Democratic candidate. While they might have been willing to trust a corrupt low-life like Elizabeth Warren, with her largely fake or tokenistic radicalism. Bernie Sanders was a threat both to the interests of Israel and the profits of the pharmaceutical-health industrial complex.

I do think Biden's nomination is the result of "compromise" with influence of people less desirable with respect to the just cause, but whether they are necessarily "fanatical Zionists" is hard to prove, and shouting out such branding arbitrarily is a sign of extreme prejudice, and possibly lack of intelligence, to me.
Patrickov wrote:But seriously, I find this conspiracy theory groundless and crazy.

Calling things a conspiracy theory is just stupid. People conspire all the time. 9/11 was done by a conspiracy. The 3 planes didn't crash into buildings by coincidence. I believe it was a conspiracy by what can loosely and approximately be called Al Qaeda. I believe there were 19 hijackers that were all involved in a conspiracy. They didn't just turn up at the airports on the same day at the same time by coincidence. But whatever your theory for explaining the events of 9/11 it has to be conspiracy, whether you think it was Al Qaeda, the Saudis, the CIA, Mossad or the Salvation Army it has to be a conspiracy.

Of course Liberal hypocrites love conspiracy theories. They love the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory and the whole impeachment circus was about an alleged attempted conspiracy by Trump with the Ukrainians. The mark of an adult is that they can believe negative conspiracy theories about people they like. I'm a great fan of Richard Nixon but that doesn't stop me believing the theory that he secretly conspired to bomb inside Cambodia while keeping it secret from the American people.

But the idea that ultra Zionists have an outsized influence on western foreign policy hardly amounts to a secret conspiracy theory. Sufficient information is available in public documents. And the idea that groups meet in private to promote and attempt to sabotage presidential candidates is hardly news, its an essential part of the democratic processes. I was able to predict years before the Syrian Civil War broke out that the Israelis and their most ardent supporter would use their power and influence to veto Assad's removal. I knew this not because I was privy to secret conspiratorial plans and agendas, but because I could observe Zionist ways of thinking in public documents and fora including PoFo and predict what Israel's interest would be ahead of time.
Rich wrote:But the idea that ultra Zionists have an outsized influence on western foreign policy hardly amounts to a secret conspiracy theory. Sufficient information is available in public documents.

This statement is more like your interpretations to the said documents, not what the said documents mean to report.
Patrickov wrote:Well actually I cannot make up your views either. So you are pro-Baʽathism?

De-Ba'athification was the dumbest fucking possible thing we could have done for Iraq. You needed to register with the Ba'ath party if you wanted to teach in grade school. Paul Bremmer is a fucking monster who singlehandedly ensured that all professional Iraqis were excluded from rebuilding Iraq.

We fucked it up and we fucked it up hard.

@FiveofSwords Also, don't get too hung up on g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]