Fox poll has a majority favoring impeachment AND removal from office - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:I did not realize Shepard Smith was gay. He had been showing his anti-Trump bias here lately. I was ready for him to leave.

I didn't know until you just pointed it out. Then again, it doesn't surprise me. It seems many people in the media are homosexuals. It seems much of CNN and MSNBC are homosexuals.

What's truly "queer" is that apparently Ellen DeGeneres and George W. Bush are good friends now, just like he and Bill Clinton.

Ellen DeGeneres and George W. Bush's Cowboys meet-up reveals the cost of acceptance

That's why I've been saying for a long time now that there is a lot more homosexuality in media and politics than is generally realized.
Godstud wrote:Trump is the most gross abuser of power that your country has ever seen.

He should be impeached and removed from power.

Okay.

Based on what? What are the charges he should be brought up on?

See, here's the problem: Schiff and Pelosi are trying to impeach him behind closed doors. They don't want to put impeachment to a vote because, if they do, the the Republicans get to play, as well, and the Democrats don't want that.

Americans are funny. If you're going to demand that our President be impeached and removed from power, you'd damn well better tell us why. Schiff wants no part of that.

I heard on the radio today that Schiff the dipshit has actually said that they no longer need the testimony of the whistle blower. Seriously? Because, from where intelligent people sit, if there's no whistle blower, there's no case for impeachment. Everything they'll consider is hearsay.

The Democrats are proving just how absolutely fucking bat-shit crazy they are...
Trump and Fox clashed yet again last week after the cable network released a survey showing that 51 percent of Americans want Trump impeached and removed from office.

The president tweeted in response that Fox pollsters "suck" and that the network was "much different than it used to be in the good old days."

Trump's 2020 campaign said the poll belonged in the "garbage" and the New York Post reported Sunday that researchers oversampled Democrats in the Fox New poll.

Sure. No ethnogenesis in the past doesn't mean no[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped[…]