Another racist police shooting.. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15042288
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

(CNN) Fort Worth's police chief is apologizing for the shooting death of a black woman in her home by a white police officer, as her family's attorney says the officer's arrest is just one step on a long road toward justice.

Atatiana Jefferson's nephew watched her get killed by Fort Worth police. The aunt may have saved the boy's life
Atatiana Jefferson's nephew watched her get killed by Fort Worth police. The aunt may have saved the boy's life
Interim Police Chief Ed Kraus said Tuesday that he was deeply sorry for Atatiana Jefferson's shooting death three days earlier at the hands of Officer Aaron Dean, who resigned from the force and was arrested on a murder charge.

"Human life is a precious thing and should not have been taken from Ms. Jefferson," Kraus told reporters. "This incident has eroded the trust that we have built with our community and we must now work even harder to ensure that trust is restored."

----

I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for shooting a woman playing video games with her nephew on a saturday.. :roll:

"All dems and libs should be tried for treason hurr durr" :roll:
#15042389
^ I think that disarming all cops in dangerous, high crime louisiana towns for example, is a feckin terrible idea. There are places where people will kill you for a few posessions from what americans who lived there have said.

Just the other day in Britain, some poor coppers got smashed up by some crook driving his car away at speed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... m-50054836

Even with weapons at the ready it's still not enough, even in the usa coppers get blown away by crooks all the time.

IMHO simple solutions like arming all police with bloody AR15s or disarming all police do nothing to tackle the real causes of these problems..
#15042397
There is a violent culture among black Americans, and the media perpetuates it and hides the effects. Note that they do this with illegal aliens too, as we've noted in a recent thread.

#15042398
^ Yeah mate that dangerous woman playing video games with her nephew, what a proper dodgy bitch she was.

Did you read the second post?

"Report: black men get longer sentences for the same federal crime as white men
An analysis found black men’s sentences are 19.1 percent longer than white men’s, even after controlling for criminal history and other factors."

I think you're being very prejudiced here.

There is a seriously violent-macho cultural problem in the US of A at large, in fact the 'proud boy' white fellas sedm to love their macho shite just as much as the latinos and blacks.

We have problems like that too; people just love to prove how tough they are and feel the need to force their psychological issues on others...
#15042403
Presvias wrote:^ I think that disarming all cops in dangerous, high crime louisiana towns for example, is a feckin terrible idea.


The pigs need to be demilitarized and disarmed, I fully support that. We also need to end the drug war and require police officers to complete 4 years of higher education. We got bullyboy enforcer goons instead of police officers and that needs to change.
#15042405
There are so many common sense reforms we could be implementing right now that would drastically reduce crime and all but eliminate most of the dysfunction within law enforcement and the legal system but unfortunately most people are stupid fucking idiots who don't give a fuck about each other or their society so those reforms aren't going to be happening anytime soon.
#15042406
Sivad wrote:There are so many common sense reforms we could be implementing right now that would drastically reduce crime and all but eliminate most of the dysfunction within law enforcement and the legal system but unfortunately most people are stupid fucking idiots who don't give a fuck about each other or their society so those reforms aren't going to be happening anytime soon.


Okay I can agree on that.

What other reforms would you make?
#15042481
Presvias wrote:^ Yeah mate that dangerous woman playing video games with her nephew, what a proper dodgy bitch she was.

The police officer fucked up, and now he's going to pay dearly for it. Police in the US are trained to respond to a threat of deadly force with deadly force. That's what he did. What he didn't do was announce that he was a police officer before entering her property. So she had reasonable cause to believe her safety was threatened and it was fine for her to have a firearm at the ready. So this guy will get convicted and the police will pay out the ass for this one.

Presvias wrote:Did you read the second post?

I frankly find it intolerable for Europeans to be trying to trash America about racism given your own problems--and given the fact that slavery was set up in the United States by European empires, not by US revolutionaries. Racial issues are the same issue in the UK and throughout Europe.

Do black criminals get harsher sentences for the same crimes?
Europeans, in their infinite wisdom, have decided it's a good idea to import third world populations into Europe. They now have the same problems as the United States. It's just that culturally, British police don't carry firearms. The United States is a heavily armed population, because we want our government to be shit scared of us. We prefer it that way.

Presvias wrote:I think you're being very prejudiced here.

No you don't. You thought it would be fun to try to rile up some Americans while ignoring the same problems in your country. Imperial ideology pushes the notion of equality in furtherance of a one-world government that is neither wanted nor needed by the world's population. The reality is much different. Racially diverse societies tend to have all sorts of race-based conflict. Post-apartheid South Africa didn't result in equanimity among races. Rather, it resulted in state-sanctioned property theft and oppression of the white minority. In each individual case, the imperialist offers up a host of "this case is different," "you're ignoring x, y, and z factors" and so forth. The fact is that diversity is not a strength.

Presvias wrote:There is a seriously violent-macho cultural problem in the US of A at large, in fact the 'proud boy' white fellas sedm to love their macho shite just as much as the latinos and blacks.

The Proud Boys aren't particularly macho. Look at THEIR website, not some left wing "right wing terror watch" bullshit. http://proudboysusa.com/ They accept gays in the proud boys--not exactly a macho thing. Machismo is more of a Latino thing. Misogyny is more of a black thing. Anti-gay is a black thing. As noted in the video I posted, in the US, no other subculture is allowed to sing songs about murdering other people, except blacks and Hispanics. It's socially unacceptable. Whereas, almost the opposite is the case for blacks. Sexist language is unacceptable for white men. For example, investment guru Ken Fisher just lost $600M in funding from the state of Michigan for making sexist remarks at a private investment conference. This does not happen to black people.

Sivad wrote:We also need to end the drug war

We need to end "punishment for addiction" as a political matter. However, the problem of most crime arising out of drugs and alcohol still must be addressed as a criminal issue. Ultimately, that means we cannot give in to the hedonists unless we want to see homelessness, feral humans and crime increase--and we're at a saturation point in the United States.

Sivad wrote:require police officers to complete 4 years of higher education. We got bullyboy enforcer goons instead of police officers

Lots of them do have 4 year degrees. My friend's daughter, who was recently shot and killed as a Sacramento police officer, had a four year degree. It's more common than you think. However, there are a lot of people who return from military service who have spent their young adult lives kicking down doors in house-to-house searches and who use deadly force at the drop of a hat becoming police officers. So they conflate their combat training with police training, and they are not the same role even though police are paramilitary.

Presvias wrote:What other reforms would you make?

Heavily taxing the broadcast of violent media, and the consumption of alcohol and recreational drugs. The culture of violence should be paying the taxes necessary to police and incarcerate it. The culture of alcohol and drugs should bear the cost of treating addiction.
#15042497
Presvias wrote:Okay I can agree on that.

What other reforms would you make?


most of the Campaign Zero reforms are just good sense
Image

It would also be a good idea to break up the big metro PDs and replace them with independent local community controlled micro departments.
#15042507
blackjack21 wrote:The police officer fucked up, and now he's going to pay dearly for it. Police in the US are trained to respond to a threat of deadly force with deadly force. That's what he did. What he didn't do was announce that he was a police officer before entering her property. So she had reasonable cause to believe her safety was threatened and it was fine for her to have a firearm at the ready. So this guy will get convicted and the police will pay out the ass for this one.


Guns guns guns, kill police if they break in, put out a fire with fire. What a great idea...

I frankly find it intolerable for Europeans to be trying to trash America about racism given your own problems--and given the fact that slavery was set up in the United States by European empires, not by US revolutionaries. Racial issues are the same issue in the UK and throughout Europe.

Do black criminals get harsher sentences for the same crimes?
Europeans, in their infinite wisdom, have decided it's a good idea to import third world populations into Europe. They now have the same problems as the United States. It's just that culturally, British police don't carry firearms. The United States is a heavily armed population, because we want our government to be shit scared of us. We prefer it that way.


"We have problems like that too;"

Just pure whataboutery on your part.

BS about "we can't criticise you", you comment on European matters and by your logic, you aren't qualified to do so either. Btw that C4 report shows that the problem isn't as bad as in the US of A. :roll:

No you don't. You thought it would be fun to try to rile up some Americans while ignoring the same problems in your country. Imperial ideology pushes the notion of equality in furtherance of a one-world government that is neither wanted nor needed by the world's population. The reality is much different. Racially diverse societies tend to have all sorts of race-based conflict. Post-apartheid South Africa didn't result in equanimity among races. Rather, it resulted in state-sanctioned property theft and oppression of the white minority. In each individual case, the imperialist offers up a host of "this case is different," "you're ignoring x, y, and z factors" and so forth. The fact is that diversity is not a strength.


:lol: You want to live under apartheid and you criticise our country? That is funny... apartheid SA was a nasty repressive country for blacks who were the indigenous people....

No I didn't want to rile anyone up.. this time. I did try a special-olympian style thread (but less extreme) with a few jokes thrown inbut it got deleted by the mods, and my avatar got deleted, and an implicit warning was sent.. :lol:

The Proud Boys aren't particularly macho. Look at THEIR website, not some left wing "right wing terror watch" bullshit. http://proudboysusa.com/ They accept gays in the proud boys--not exactly a macho thing. Machismo is more of a Latino thing. Misogyny is more of a black thing. Anti-gay is a black thing. As noted in the video I posted, in the US, no other subculture is allowed to sing songs about murdering other people, except blacks and Hispanics. It's socially unacceptable. Whereas, almost the opposite is the case for blacks. Sexist language is unacceptable for white men. For example, investment guru Ken Fisher just lost $600M in funding from the state of Michigan for making sexist remarks at a private investment conference. This does not happen to black people.


:lol: Wow you're defending the proud boys, I did not expect you to nail your colours to the mast with such aplomb.

Yes, I do remember what they stand for and so do others. We ain't buyin it.

We need to end "punishment for addiction" as a political matter. However, the problem of most crime arising out of drugs and alcohol still must be addressed as a criminal issue. Ultimately, that means we cannot give in to the hedonists unless we want to see homelessness, feral humans and crime increase--and we're at a saturation point in the United States.


Just a note: our drug, homicides per capita, racism problems are all much more under control than yours. You should copy us imho. ;)

And what would you actually do reform wise then?


Lots of them do have 4 year degrees. My friend's daughter, who was recently shot and killed as a Sacramento police officer, had a four year degree. It's more common than you think. However, there are a lot of people who return from military service who have spent their young adult lives kicking down doors in house-to-house searches and who use deadly force at the drop of a hat becoming police officers. So they conflate their combat training with police training, and they are not the same role even though police are paramilitary.


Heavily taxing the broadcast of violent media, and the consumption of alcohol and recreational drugs. The culture of violence should be paying the taxes necessary to police and incarcerate it. The culture of alcohol and drugs should bear the cost of treating addiction.


Sorry to hear bout your friend's daughter..
#15042521
Sivad wrote:most of the Campaign Zero reforms are just good sense

1. Broken window policing works.
2. Community oversight is a good idea, and is supposed to be what democracy is about to begin with.
3. It's already limited, but it's possible to use more non-lethal force--although it's not always effective either.
4. This would work if combined with #6. We need the surveillance footage, because both perpetrators and police lie constantly.
5. Same as #2. Democracy.
6. This has been a great improvement, and something Obama should get credit for.
7. Already lots of that.
8. Eliminating civil asset forfeiture; and/or, eliminating sovereign immunity for its abuse would help.
9. Yes, and that can go back to training. It wouldn't surprise me if this recent incident was military training overriding police training.
10. I'm not sure what that would do, but I'm mostly for eliminating government employee unions.

Presvias wrote:"We have problems like that too;"

Just pure whataboutery on your part.

BS about "we can't criticise you", you comment on European matters and by your logic, you aren't qualified to do so either. Btw that C4 report shows that the problem isn't as bad as in the US of A. :roll:

When the police don't prosecute your Muslim grooming rape gangs, your police and politicians are part of the crime problem. Just because the statistics don't show government complicity in crime doesn't mean the crime doesn't exist.

Presvias wrote::lol: You want to live under apartheid and you criticise our country?

I'm not sure where I said I wanted to live under apartheid.

Presvias wrote::lol: Wow you're defending the proud boys, I did not expect you to nail your colours to the mast with such aplomb.

Uh...I'm not a Proud Boys member either. I'm just pointing out that they are fraternal, not machismo. They let gays in... :roll:

Presvias wrote:Just a note: our drug, homicides per capita, racism problems are all much more under control than yours. You should copy us imho. ;)

Murders with firearms, yes, because you don't have any. Opiates use is a huge problem in Britain. Your racism problems are much more under control? Why are your police afraid to prosecute Muslim rape gangs then? Your crimes per thousand people are higher than the United States. Your black population is less then 1/4 of ours. Tell you what, why don't we send a chunk of our black population over there and see what happens? I'm sure the peace and love will be overwhelming.

Presvias wrote:And what would you actually do reform wise then?

I would make homeless alcoholics, drug addicts and mentally ill persons wards of the state and have them committed to the appropriate institutions for treatment. That would reduce disease, crime, and addiction. It's not an inexpensive solution, however.

Presvias wrote:Sorry to hear bout your friend's daughter..

Thanks for acknowledging. She was only 26 years old, and just finishing up her field training.
#15042522
Is it the police who need their guns taken away, or just the white police officers?

Something to consider. I think disarming white people would be more effective overall. They can't control their urge to kill their fellow citizens.
#15042525
blackjack21 wrote:1. Broken window policing works.
2. Community oversight is a good idea, and is supposed to be what democracy is about to begin with.
3. It's already limited, but it's possible to use more non-lethal force--although it's not always effective either.
4. This would work if combined with #6. We need the surveillance footage, because both perpetrators and police lie constantly.
5. Same as #2. Democracy.
6. This has been a great improvement, and something Obama should get credit for.
7. Already lots of that.
8. Eliminating civil asset forfeiture; and/or, eliminating sovereign immunity for its abuse would help.
9. Yes, and that can go back to training. It wouldn't surprise me if this recent incident was military training overriding police training.
10. I'm not sure what that would do, but I'm mostly for eliminating government employee unions.


Proof please?

When the police don't prosecute your Muslim grooming rape gangs, your police and politicians are part of the crime problem. Just because the statistics don't show government complicity in crime doesn't mean the crime doesn't exist.


It got exposed and sorted many years ago, try to keep up if you're going to try and assert that we looooove muslim rape gangs eh?


I'm not sure where I said I wanted to live under apartheid.

You were extolling the virtues of it and saying how it would be preferable..? :eh:

Uh...I'm not a Proud Boys member either. I'm just pointing out that they are fraternal, not machismo. They let gays in... :roll:

Okay I'm not saying you are, but you are defending them along with apartheid SA. Which rubbishes your argument.. they're quire explicit in their aims, we know exactly what they are about...

According to google?

Image
Image

Marching along with this at the 'unite the right rally'
Image
Image

Murders with firearms, yes, because you don't have any. Opiates use is a huge problem in Britain. Your racism problems are much more under control? Why are your police afraid to prosecute Muslim rape gangs then? Your crimes per thousand people are higher than the United States. Your black population is less then 1/4 of ours. Tell you what, why don't we send a chunk of our black population over there and see what happens? I'm sure the peace and love will be overwhelming.


Prejudiced, subjective, unproven tripe. Feel free to send black folks over here and they'll have a much better life.. :roll: And they'll probably contribute just fine seeing as they do quite well in the US of A, despite your racist shit.. and it is racist by the way.

I would make homeless alcoholics, drug addicts and mentally ill persons wards of the state and have them committed to the appropriate institutions for treatment. That would reduce disease, crime, and addiction. It's not an inexpensive solution, however.


Stalin would be proud of you comrade blackjack, send them to the gulag at once!

Thanks for acknowledging. She was only 26 years old, and just finishing up her field training.


Sorry to hear.. hopefully she's in a better place now.
#15042528
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.co ... -overdoses
Image

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.co ... -overdoses

Knife murders are also higher stateside: there were 4.96 homicides “due to knives or cutting instruments” in the US for every million of population in 2016.

In Britain there were 3.26 homicides involving a sharp instrument per million people in the year from April 2016 to March 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurone ... k-compare-
Image

Etc..

:lol: Yes I do apparently you don't. The ignoranc[…]

End of maduro - hopefully.

https://twitter.com/MintPressNews/status/119433384[…]

https://twitter.com/JohnWight1/status/119425850862[…]

In recent history the right is more "tame&qu[…]