Conservative, Inc Vs. The Dissident Right - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So you directly benefit from this difference in price , and yet you pretend this is a bad thing?

POD, I am not that materialistic. I worry about locals losing their jobs to 3rd world immigrants.

So you actually have no good reason to worry about immigration or being a minority.

POD, you need to improve your posting style, it is rather amateurish. Starting every line with a straw man is not very elegant and rather boring. Try to express what you really feel in a paragraph. Put two or three sentences together to make your point. Do not be afraid to be exposed. I will often give you praise if you make a better point than me.
Julian658 wrote:
There is no panic, I will be dead.

Can you explain why it is silly?

Predicting the end of civilisation because you won't have your boot on somebody's neck. That's pretty freaky...

It's silly because it's nonsense. You've been fed utter crap, and believed it.
SSDR wrote:This is true and it is happening everywhere in the West. In Deutschland, there are Arabs, Indians, Albanians, Yugoslavs, Russians, Turks, and Gypsies. In France, there are Arabs, Africans, and Indians. In Britain, racially white people are getting less common. Belgium and the Netherlands are having these issues. Italy has a lot of Arab, Albanian, and Yugoslav migrants.

White people have established Western society. Once White people are a minority, this will end Western civilization, since White people have established Western society. White people may even be extinct. Examples of Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, London, and Brussels show that racially White people are less common. Those exampled cities are capitals of their states. Those states once had global empires and globalized the world.

Sacha Baron Cohen was given an ADL award last weekend and in his speech he said that this was a racist internet conspiracy theory. I couldn't help but notice that he didn't say that it was false.

From his award speech:

"I’m speaking up today because I believe that our pluralistic democracies are on a precipice and that the next twelve months, and the role of social media, could be determinant. British voters will go to the polls while online conspiracists promote the despicable theory of “great replacement” that white Christians are being deliberately replaced by Muslim immigrants. Americans will vote for president while trolls and bots perpetuate the disgusting lie of a “Hispanic invasion.”

He also performed skits that involved various unsavory things. Maybe he really won the award for his skits?

‘Who Is America?’ Sketch Almost Gets Anti-Immigrant Bigots Arrested

Baron Cohen’s cringe-worthy comedy reached new absurdist heights when, in its third episode, he threw a Quinceañera. His goal? To lure undocumented immigrants there with the help of three Trump supporters. Dressed as Erran Morad, an Israeli anti-terrorism expert whose thick accent comes through when he bemoans what the “Main Street media” isn’t telling us, Baron Cohen merely egged on his guests to spout as many ignorant comments as they could in as little time. Watching the segment is like playing Fox News bingo.

While at a boxing gym where they’re training for their mission to capture bad hombres, we get to hear everything from “America’s biggest problem, or their threat, is the Islamic terrorism and the illegals coming into this country” to “They’re gonna rape them!” Oh, that last one is in response to what they think Mexicans do to girls at their Quinceañera parties. Yes, it’s as depressingly “funny” as it sounds. And yet another example of how race-bating hate-speech soundbites truly blind people to thinking critically about the people around them.

Part of Morad’s training ahead of his quinces sting operation involves wearing pussy panties (modeled on Gal Gadot, of course), and teaching the guys how to wrap condoms around their fists (and smear KY jelly on their face, for self-defense purposes). Neither activity which the recruited guys find at all that suspicious. That’s how committed they are to catching them “illegals.”

By the time the police show up at their fake Quinceañera celebration — where they find Rohypnol by the guacamole, a guy filming stuff inside a piñata, another dressed as the ugliest 15-year-old girl you can imagine, and plenty of condoms and lube around — it’s clear that the joke is on them. Hard to try and convince cops that what you were doing was designed to lure Mexican rapists and not underage girls you hoped would have sex with you.
late wrote:Predicting the end of civilisation because you won't have your boot on somebody's neck. That's pretty freaky...

It's silly because it's nonsense. You've been fed utter crap, and believed it.

I am certain you can explain yourself a bit better instead of using acrimonious remarks. Otherwise, I will never know what you really think.
Julian658 wrote:POD, I am not that materialistic. I worry about locals losing their jobs to 3rd world immigrants.

No.

You literally just told me that your “wife has not hired an Anglo contractor in years”.

This is you directly benefiting from the wage disparity between whites and Hispanics.

Your false moral outrage on behalf of the people you refuse to employ is noted.

POD, you need to improve your posting style, it is rather amateurish. Starting every line with a straw man is not very elegant and rather boring. Try to express what you really feel in a paragraph. Put two or three sentences together to make your point. Do not be afraid to be exposed. I will often give you praise if you make a better point than me.

I asked you why whites are so worried that immigration will make them a minority.

You told me that white people would FEEL oppressed. But the feelings of white people are not a good reason.

You also pointed out that rich people, Democrats, Republicans, and many others are not worried and are not going to feel oppressed. This also reinforces the notion that there is no good reason.

And I correctly predicted that you would not support your claim that taxes would go up to provide services to these migrant communities. Please note that this also contradicts your fake moral outrage that immigrants are taking jobs from white US citizens.

So, seeing as how you have not provided any good reason for worrying about becoming a minority because of immigration, we can conclude that there probably is none.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No.

You literally just told me that your “wife has not hired an Anglo contractor in years”.

This is you directly benefiting from the wage disparity between whites and Hispanics.

Your false moral outrage on behalf of the people you refuse to employ is noted.

I already admitted it is a contradiction. I take advantage of the system by hiring Hispanic contractors because they do the job for less. But, at the same time I feel bad for the Anglos that were displaced. What do you want me to do? Hire an all Anglo super pricey company? They are very expensive and the job they do is no better.

Tovarish, I suggest you get down from your pedestal of piety and morality. Who do you think you are? Mother Theresa?

I asked you why whites are so worried that immigration will make them a minority.

You told me that white people would FEEL oppressed. But the feelings of white people are not a good reason.

Do you honestly think that the only group in the world that oppresses others are the Europeans? Do you ever consider that ALL groups in the planet have been oppressors at one time or another?

You also pointed out that rich people, Democrats, Republicans, and many others are not worried and are not going to feel oppressed. This also reinforces the notion that there is no good reason.

Rich people regardless of skin tone are almost never oppressed.

And I correctly predicted that you would not support your claim that taxes would go up to provide services to these migrant communities. Please note that this also contradicts your fake moral outrage that immigrants are taking jobs from white US citizens.

If we import good hard working people the tax base goes up. If we import people that need government services taxes will go up. Why import people that are not going to contribute to society. Let me ask you: How did you migrate to Canada? Was it a charity to put you on the DOE?

So, seeing as how you have not provided any good reason for worrying about becoming a minority because of immigration, we can conclude that there probably is none.

See above
Julian658 wrote:
I am certain you can explain yourself a bit better instead of using acrimonious remarks. Otherwise, I will never know what you really think.

Basically, you said White people are going to disappear.

That's White Nationalist nonsense.

They want to maintain a dominance that would have to be imposed with violence. Whites will still be first among equals. But they won't be able to keep their boots on the neck of people that don't share their coloring.

That's it.
There's nothing hypocritical what so ever about playing by the rules of the system as they currently stand, but campaigning to change the rules of the game. Similarly there's nothing hypocritical about paying the going rate in an industry, but campaigning for changes in government policy that will lead to raises in the going rate.

In fact paying above the going rate in an industry is immoral. I believe Ford used this nasty selfish practice in their early days. By paying above market rates they cream off all best workers. When other companies start doing this, it can quickly lead to a situation where the worst workers are left unemployed. The poorest workers can often have very low or even negative productivity. While its good for the individual companies to not employ these workers its very much bad for society as being unemployed tends to further reduce their potential productivity.

Its funny how Liberals always get it wrong. So as a general rule we want to provide employment for everyone, even if the poorest sections of workers don't really justify their wages. So you've got some Liberal President like Lyndon Johnson, who appoints some Liberal General like Westmoreland to run the war in Vietnam. Obviously for this Liberal Vietnam was just one giant job creation scheme for mentally sub normal workers.

Now some people might think that sending mentally sub normal soldiers into battle was potentially disastrous. Some might even think of the policy as cruel, but then Nazi types would even suggest that the collectivisation of agriculture in the Soviet Union was cruel. But actually its a brilliant Liberal policy, because the more the war goes wrong, the more blame and scorn can be heaped upon the Conservatives. However of course Nazis will continue to argue that wars are actually a special case and that winning them and winning them quickly should take precedence over progressive social engineering.
late wrote:Basically, you said White people are going to disappear.

They want to maintain a dominance that would have to be imposed with violence. Whites will still be first among equals. But they won't be able to keep their boots on the neck of people that don't share their coloring.

That's it.

OK, thanks. you finally said what you think.
The fertility rate of people Of European origin is much less that 2 per couple so in essence the population is diminishing. By the way Japanese are doing exactly the same thing with very low fertility. It is simple math a couple needs to create at least two children just to maintain numbers, Anything else leads to a decrease in population.

It seems you dislike white people. Some advice: Fighting racism with racism does not work.
All groups in the planet have been oppressors and invaders at one point or another. Conquering others is not the domain of white people. Everyone else has done it.

That's White Nationalist nonsense.

Today, racism is regarded as a crime if practiced by a majority—but as an inalienable right if practiced by a minority. The notion that one’s culture is superior to all others solely because it represents the traditions of one’s ancestors, is regarded as chauvinism if claimed by a majority—but as “ethnic” pride if claimed by a minority.
Ayn Rand

By the way I am from Latin America.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Julian658

Again, you have not provided any good reason for why white people should actually be worried about being a minority because of immigration.

POD

Imagine Lilly white Gringos migrate to Mexico in large numbers and established huge English only areas in most cities, demanded bilingual education and info in all government forms, demanded free education and health care, and complained all day long that Mexicans are racist. DO you get the picture now?

Let me ask you: How did you migrate to Canada? Was it a charity to put you on the DOE?
Rich wrote:
1) There's nothing hypocritical what so ever about playing by the rules of the system as they currently stand, but campaigning to change the rules of the game. Similarly there's nothing hypocritical about paying the going rate in an industry, but campaigning for changes in government policy that will lead to raises in the going rate.

2) In fact paying above the going rate in an industry is immoral. I believe Ford used this nasty selfish practice in their early days. By paying above market rates they cream off all best workers.

3) When other companies start doing this, it can quickly lead to a situation where the worst workers are left unemployed. The poorest workers can often have very low or even negative productivity. While its good for the individual companies to not employ these workers its very much bad for society as being unemployed tends to further reduce their potential productivity.

4) Its funny how Liberals always get it wrong. So as a general rule we want to provide employment for everyone, even if the poorest sections of workers don't really justify their wages. So you've got some Liberal President like Lyndon Johnson, who appoints some Liberal General like Westmoreland to run the war in Vietnam. Obviously for this Liberal Vietnam was just one giant job creation scheme for mentally sub normal workers.

5) Now some people might think that sending mentally sub normal soldiers into battle was potentially disastrous. Some might even think of the policy as cruel, but then Nazi types would even suggest that the collectivisation of agriculture in the Soviet Union was cruel. But actually its a brilliant Liberal policy, because the more the war goes wrong, the more blame and scorn can be heaped upon the Conservatives. However of course Nazis will continue to argue that wars are actually a special case and that winning them and winning them quickly should take precedence over progressive social engineering.

This place is like a bar.

1) If I were your English teacher, I would hand that back to you, and ask for you to rewrite it with clarity in mind.

2) That's called competition. Ford could afford to pay top dollar, and get the best. Nothing wrong with that.

3) That sort of situation usually happens in a healthy economy. Rising pay motivates people. You appear to be looking at a problem we have now (arising from a distortion in the economy that results from wages being intentionally held down) and attributing it to a healthy economy.

4) LBJ was known for dominating others wherever he went. Today that would get him thrown in jail. Westmoreland had precisely zero to do with politics. The buildup in Vietnam was partly an accident. McNamara brought advances from business to the government. This improved our ability to move men and supplies dramatically. So what happened was a steady increase without anyone actually deciding for it to get that big. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. It's right there in the history.

5) This is a lot more complicated than you think it is. I am going to focus on one part of it. When this started, we wanted a win like Korea. Which was reasonable. But nobody actually wanted that, they just couldn't admit it, even to themselves. Korea was awful, we were fighting the massive Chinese army, and that was nightmarish.

Even worse, Vietnam borders on Russia, and Russia is massively paranoid about armies near it's borders. If we moved North (like we did in Korea) than we'd be fighting both China and Russia. The military wanted to go North, the civilian leadership couldn't face it.

One last thing, about the Soviet takeover of farming. They killed millions doing it. They had trains go to Siberia in winter. They forced farmers and their families off the trains at gunpoint. And then they chugged backwards towards Moscow, leaving men, women and children to die in the sub zero cold.
Julian658 wrote:

1) It seems you dislike white people.

2) Ayn Rand

1) It seems I am a White person. This isn't fighting racism with racism. It isn't even fighting. America is going through one of it's periodic waves of racism and bigotry. It's about getting the crazies to ease off the crazy.

2) Ayn Rand was a psychopath.
Julian658 wrote:POD

Imagine Lilly white Gringos migrate to Mexico in large numbers and established huge English only areas in most cities, demanded bilingual education and info in all government forms, demanded free education and health care, and complained all day long that Mexicans are racist. DO you get the picture now?

Thus is actually the history of North America, except instead of Mexicans, it is indigenous people.

So no, I do not have to imagine this. I live this. Every day.

So your fear is that these newer immigrants are going to act exactly like white settlers did.

You implicitly acknowledge that settlers were not good to indigenous people, then you project this immoral behaviour on new immigrants.

This projection makes no sense since the historical conditions at the time of colonialism were vastly different from the present era. Especially in economic terms. History will not magically repeat itself because the pre-existing context is too different.

Let me ask you: How did you migrate to Canada? Was it a charity to put you on the DOE?

I have no idea what the DOE is.

I already answered this: I am an Allendista.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Thus is actually the history of North America, except instead of Mexicans, it is indigenous people.

So no, I do not have to imagine this. I live this. Every day.

So your fear is that these newer immigrants are going to act exactly like white settlers did.

You implicitly acknowledge that settlers were not good to indigenous people, then you project this immoral behaviour on new immigrants.

For the love of God! Don't be so sanctimonious! The history of the world is nothing but a series on invasions and conquering of other people. The Incas went after other villages and captured children for sacrifice. They would cut out the heart while the child was alive. The Japanese conquered the Korean peninsula and enslaved the Koreans. The Japanese treated the Koreans as bad as the NAZIS treated Jews. The Vikings terrorized the British isles for three centuries. They routinely enslaved AngloSaxons. The Muslims had more slaves than anyone in the Americas and they castrated the black men. The Muslims kidnapped Nordic women and made them sex slaves.

Who are you to judge the course of world history and how barbaric men behaved hundreds of years ago? How can you use 2019 parameters to judge other eras?

I have no idea what the DOE is.

I already answered this: I am an Allendista.

The question is simple. Were you able to support yourself or did you require government assistance?
late wrote:1) It seems I am a White person. This isn't fighting racism with racism. It isn't even fighting. America is going through one of it's periodic waves of racism and bigotry. It's about getting the crazies to ease off the crazy.

The color of your skin is moot. Fighting racism with more racism is destined to fail.

2) Ayn Rand was a psychopath.

This is what Ayn rand said about racism:

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellect and character are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Do you disagree with that?

BTW, today America is much less racist than in the past. However, there is a lot of PTSD about racism. That is why it seems worse.
Julian658 wrote:For the love of God! Don't be so sanctimonious! The history of the world is nothing but a series on invasions and conquering of other people. The Incas went after other villages and captured children for sacrifice. They would cut out the heart while the child was alive. The Japanese conquered the Korean peninsula and enslaved the Koreans. The Japanese treated the Koreans as bad as the NAZIS treated Jews. The Vikings terrorized the British isles for three centuries. They routinely enslaved AngloSaxons. The Muslims had more slaves than anyone in the Americas and they castrated the black men. The Muslims kidnapped Nordic women and made them sex slaves.

Who are you to judge the course of world history and how barbaric men behaved hundreds of years ago? How can you use 2019 parameters to judge other eras?

This is the exact same judgement you are making about immigrants, except they have not even done it yet.

The question is simple. Were you able to support yourself or did you require government assistance?

According to the arguments you have made in this thread, I am a leech living off your hard earned tax dollars if I tell you I used government assistance, and I am stealing jobs from white people if I supported myself.

So just pick an insult and go with it.
Pants-of-dog wrote:This is the exact same judgement you are making about immigrants, except they have not even done it yet.

POD; it is a matter of numbers. The majority dominates. That is the history of the world.

According to the arguments you have made in this thread, I am a leech living off your hard earned tax dollars if I tell you I used government assistance, and I am stealing jobs from white people if I supported myself.

So just pick an insult and go with it.

No need to get defensive. I don't think it would be unusual if you required assistance when you migrated. Do you feel you contribute positively to Canadian culture?

I never insult you POD. I only try to help so you can be a better poster.
Julian658 wrote:POD; it is a matter of numbers. The majority dominates. That is the history of the world.

In every case?

No need to get defensive. I don't think it would be unusual if you required assistance when you migrated. Do you feel you contribute positively to Canadian culture?

I never insult you POD. I only try to help so you can be a better poster.

But you do agree that you have created a Catch-22 situation for immigrants here?
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Now the argument seems to be changing and words by[…]

You're funny. https://www.amazon.co[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]