Falling Testosterone Level in the US - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:

Big pharma needs to develop medication to increase testosterone.

The anabolics we have today are from the Nazi era.

We need to ban a lot of chemicals.

There are second gen anabolics, and work is being done on the 3rd generation. But an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Not that anabolics would be a cure.
My testosterone levels are OK, I have been staying in non-industrialised countries for most of my life.
If the worst comes to the worst, I am prepared to share my fertile sperm with you to make your women with child. I can offer wholesale price and if you prefer, I can come over to do the deed myself with your wimminz.
Always ready to serve.

Ter
If men in the US exercised more, had less stress and ate healthier, we would see a significant rise in testosterone levels. Obese men tend to have lower testosterone levels. I happened to see a YouTube video about this yesterday.

Even women can have increased testosterone when they exercise more. It is no wonder I feel more masculine energy lately! :eek:
late wrote:We need to ban a lot of chemicals.

There are second gen anabolics, and work is being done on the 3rd generation. But an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Not that anabolics would be a cure.

When estrogen transgender men can get to look more feminine why can not man get testosterone to look more masculine?

I want to take the east german developed 1-Testosterone but it is hard to get
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:
When estrogen transgender men can get to look more feminine why can not man get testosterone to look more masculine?

I want to take the east german developed 1-Testosterone but it is hard to get

I was given hormones as part of my cancer treatment.

So I am telling you this from personal experience. It's a terrible idea. Under no circumstances, unless your life is at risk, should you even contemplate it.

I got diabetes from it.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]