Bolton's book was leaked to the press - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Finfinder wrote:You have come to wrong place for that, 95% of the posts are anti Trump propaganda

Annnnnnnnnnnnd you're back to your default.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This does validate that it would have been pointless to explain my post though. :lol:
Rancid wrote:What you posted was irrelevant to what I posted. Instead it was an attempt to divert the conversation towards something that would make you feel like you right or proving some point which had nothing to do with what I said.

This how Finfinder change narrative. Don't be trick, no let change narrative.
Rancid wrote:Annnnnnnnnnnnd you're back to your default.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

SpecialOlympian wrote:This how Finfinder change narrative. Don't be trick, no let change narrative.

@Indy you see it works just like a pack of dogs no comments on what I posted just on me. SO is special,, he has been following me with that same shtick for years since I first started posting here.

So do guys want to make an argument as to why this is false statement. I won't be surprised if don't, it's really difficult for you to make an argument or rebuttal about the content of the post rather than a personal attack on the poster.
Rancid wrote:In this case, "you guys" was mostly directed at finfinder (though he's not hte only person on here the exhibits poor thinking skills). Further, my posts were directed towards finfinder. You just decided to butt in and include yourself in the conversation. I did not include you, so don't even go there. I suggest you butt out if you're going to get offended then.

If you don't want to be included in "you guys", then don't include yourself.

Wow. Such an emotional outburst.

All I did was make a simple comment and you flew into hysterics. Is this something you do often?
Finfinder wrote:Make an argument as to why this is false statement.

I'll do that when you can demonstrate you actually understand my original statement.

I'm not asking you to stop supporting Trump. I'm not asking you to agree with what you consider to be the anti-Trump side. What I am asking you to do is to use your brain better.
Indy wrote:Wow. Such an emotional outburst.

All I did was make a simple comment and you flew into hysterics. Is this something you do often?

So do you or do you not want to lumped in with the phrase "you guys?" If the answer is no, then shut the fuck up. If the answer is yes, well then you can go back and read the post where I said "you guys."
Rancid wrote:So do you or do you not want to lumped in with the phrase "you guys?"

It doesn't matter.

What matters is that it appears as though you can't not lump someone in with "you guys" if they say anything that may not be in 100% agreement with you. Your "butt the fuck out" admonition was nothing more than a childish attempt to quell something that you disagreed with.

I find that funny, considering you said you wanted Finfinder to "use your brain better". If you followed your own advise, it's entirely possible that you could enter into a meaningful discussion without having to rely on "butt the fuck out".

See, when someone chooses to not think and say something like "butt the fuck out" instead, I can promise you that butting the fuck out is just about the last thing I'll be doing.
Rancid wrote:I'll do that when you can demonstrate you actually understand my original statement.

I'm not asking you to stop supporting Trump. I'm not asking you to agree with what you consider to be the anti-Trump side. What I am asking you to do is to use your brain better.

Go ahead dissect anything I said on this thread so far and explain why your brain and thinking is so superior to mine. You are the one making this personal I didn't post anything personal to the topic itself. In the end who cares what another anonymous poster thinks of me but since you want to make it personal back it up so we advance this discussion.
Last edited by Finfinder on 27 Jan 2020 22:07, edited 1 time in total.
Indy wrote:What matters is that it appears as though you can't not lump someone in with "you guys" if they say anything that may not be in 100% agreement with you

It was you that grouped yourself into "you guys", not me.
Rancid wrote:It was you that grouped yourself into "you guys", not me.

Says the guy who uttered the phrase "you guys".

It was you who said it. The least you could do is own up to it.

Or, is "you guys" comprised of everyone who doesn't agree with you completely?
Finfinder wrote:Go ahead dissect and anything I said on this thread

What does this have to do with the post I made in which you responded to?

Indy wrote:More anger and emotion.

Sad.

I got it, so you've chosen to fuck off and are trying to save face while fucking off. That's cool too.
Indy wrote:Says the guy who uttered the phrase "you guys".

Are you, or are you not fucking off? If no, then do you have a point to make other than whining about YOU including yourself in the phrase "you guys". Do you have a comment to make on my original comment about Bolton not having to serve the interest of any political party? You have yet to make a comment on that. Feel free.

Which is it?
Rancid wrote:Are you, or are you not fucking off? If no, then do you have a point to make other than whining about YOU including yourself in the phrase "you guys". Do you have a comment to make on my original comment about Bolton not having to serve the interest of any political party?

Is this how you react to anyone you feel might not agree with you? It's not productive at all, and continually telling me to "fuck off", immature as that is, is only going to guarantee that I don't fuck off.

I have little intention or interest in sharing my comments on the rants of someone who's challenged by the very idea of conversing with others in a respectful, adult manner.

I would love to have this conversation. But I'll only have it with someone who can refrain from telling me to "fuck off" because he thinks he won't like what I have to say.
Indy wrote:Is this how you react to anyone you feel might not agree with you?

I don't even know what you disagree with. You've not even stated that. Your assumption that I disagree with you in particular is wrong.

In fact, as of yet, I don't actually disagree with you on anything.
Last edited by Rancid on 27 Jan 2020 22:19, edited 3 times in total.
Indy wrote:considering that you felt it was appropriate to tell me to "fuck off"

It still is quite appropriate as you have yet to say anything. Do you have something to say or not (this is a nicer way of saying, fuck off or say something)? So far, you've only been adding noise.
Last edited by Rancid on 27 Jan 2020 22:23, edited 2 times in total.
Rancid wrote:It still is quite appropriate as you have yet to say anything. Do you have something to say or not (this is a nicer way of saying, fuck off or say something)? So far, you've only been adding noise.

Your decision to continue acting like a child is clear.

I would have this conversation with you, like the adult you probably claim to be, but you owe me an apology first for telling me to "fuck off" when it was unwarranted.

You can't arrest someone for protesting or having[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim that the IDF deliberately targeted human[…]

Mexicans are speculating that he might use them i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]