Mohawk activists stop trains between MTL and TO - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SolarCross wrote:I heard about that, but if it was true why has the International Human Rights bods not taken an interest in arresting him? Hang him like we did Hitler? Trudeau is a bit flakey honestly. I am not sure I take his admissions as particularly credible. Is there a credible source for that?

No one is doing anything because the human rights groups are also part of the settler culture that benefits from racist colonialism.

And because white people do not care if indigenous people are targeted for genocide.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No one is doing anything because the human rights groups are also part of the settler culture that benefits from racist colonialism.

And because white people do not care if indigenous people are targeted for genocide.

Apparently not just white people. Where are the Chinese protesting this? Or the Indians (of India not America)? The Arabs? I am not saying your claim is wrong but the evidence seems a bit lacking so far.
Donna wrote:White isn't an ethnic group. It's a political caste.

it's funny that you people think we wouldn't have the same exact problems if the brown folk ran shit. we'd have the same exact problems if there was only one race. when the brown people become the majority in the US shit's not gonna get any less retarded.
SolarCross wrote:Apparently not just white people. Where are the Chinese protesting this? Or the Indians (of India not America)? The Arabs? I am not saying your claim is wrong but the evidence seems a bit lacking so far.

This is apparently a game to you.

Goodbye.

foxdemon wrote:Oh, come now, PoD. Let’s not stereotype an entire ethnic group like that. Otherwise someone might construe your thinking to be racist.

I do not care if you think I am racist.

Trudeau literally said that the Canadian government is guilty of genocide in its treatment of indigenous people.

And no one cared except indigenous people.

Sivad wrote:it's funny that you people think we wouldn't have the same exact problems if the brown folk ran shit. we'd have the same exact problems if there was only one race. when the brown people become the majority in the US shit's not gonna get any less retarded.

No one argued that. This is a strawman.
Sivad wrote:it's funny that you people think we wouldn't have the same exact problems if the brown folk ran shit. we'd have the same exact problems if there was only one race. when the brown people become the majority in the US shit's not gonna get any less retarded.

History isn't a zero sum race struggle, my dude.
Sivad wrote:you should say that into the mirror like five thousand times so it really sinks in.

Says the totally non-racist skeptic bro who apparently thinks white people would be enslaved and subjugated by brown people if Europeans didn't behave like Cortés and Pizarro.
Donna wrote:Says the totally non-racist skeptic bro who apparently thinks white people would be enslaved and subjugated by brown people if Europeans didn't behave like Cortés and Pizarro.

I have to give it to Cultural Marxists, in their consistency of anti White hate. :lol: I mean they just can't help jumping to the defence of the Aztec and Inca establishments in a conflict with two White men of modest and poor backgrounds. Its Cultural Marxists that are the racists, and we few, we band of anyi Marxist bothers and sisters who are the anti racists. You see, you won't catch me whining, that Nat Turner, Toussaint Louverture or Jean-Jacques Dessalines, might have played it a little rough sometimes.

Oh didums, did those lower classes White men not play fair with your beloved Aztec and Inca Aristocrats.
Rich wrote:I have to give it to Cultural Marxists, in their consistency of anti White hate. :lol: I mean they just can't help jumping to the defence of the Aztec and Inca establishments in a conflict with two White men of modest and poor backgrounds. Its Cultural Marxists that are the racists, and we few, we band of anyi Marxist bothers and sisters who are the anti racists. You see, you won't catch me whining, that Nat Turner, Toussaint Louverture or Jean-Jacques Dessalines, might have played it a little rough sometimes.

Oh didums, did those lower classes White men not play fair with your beloved Aztec and Inca Aristocrats.

The fact that you view Turner, Louverture and Dessalines as the riff-raff of the other instead of your brothers-in-arms against injustice would suggest that your sympathies are with white supremacism rather than humanity.
Donna wrote:The fact that you view Turner, Louverture and Dessalines as the riff-raff of the other instead of your brothers-in-arms against injustice would suggest that your sympathies are with white supremacism rather than humanity.

Where have I described as Turner, Louverture and Dessalines as riff-raff? No I see all three as great men who made their mark, despite their poorly privileged beginnings. I say poorly privileged, because even to get conceived is a huge privilege over the far greater number of potential homo sapiens who never got to exist, because their ancestors dies out or never got to reproduce. Personally, I consider George Washington as greatly over rated, so I would be quite happy to see Washington DC's name change to Nat Turner city.

However although I find both Turner and Pizarro admirable men for the times and situations, I do not see either as giving us a really detailed blue print for either public policy or an individual career path in 2020.
Rich wrote:Where have I described as Turner, Louverture and Dessalines as riff-raff? No I see all three as great men who made their mark, despite their poorly privileged beginnings. I say poorly privileged, because even to get conceived is a huge privilege over the far greater number of potential homo sapiens who never got to exist, because their ancestors dies out or never got to reproduce. Personally, I consider George Washington as greatly over rated, so I would be quite happy to see Washington DC's name change to Nat Turner city.

However although I find both Turner and Pizarro admirable men for the times and situations, I do not see either as giving us a really detailed blue print for either public policy or an individual career path in 2020.

Okay? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Are you aware that Trudeau openly said that the Canadian government is committing genocide against indigenous people?

Yes, that's what his writers gave him to say.

But oil companies are paying his speech writers, so watch out!

By that definition, if you obtained a DNA a census[…]

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]

That was weird

I was watching the evening news, and they were cov[…]