" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 86 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Wow.
Incredible to see that nothing has changed. This is terrible, I don't know who I feel more pity for the willful idiots or those that try to expose them to common sense.

This is precisely the scenario that people were dreading for the last 3+ years. A national, maybe even world, emergency under the leadership of this complete moron.
I am tired of hearing the "nobody saw it coming" bullshit. That is complete nonsense. We actually had warnings upon warnings. We had MERS and SARS and to a lesser degree Evola which under different leadership had many different outcomes.

The flash news is that this sort of thing will keep happening. The moron cannot fix something with his Right hand that his left-Hand won't lit up in a huge bonfire. He still has plenty to destroy, maybe we will get in war with Rusia or China during his next term, or North Korea nukes Hawai and California. We will see.

When public rallies behind snake-oil seller, shit hits the fan.

And the Irony... you still have to deal with the morons that argue against vaccines... Guess what, measles is like a 30x times more contagious than coronavirus. Diseases like smallpox carried much higher mortality and morbidity than the coronavirus.

Sometimes I get frustrated and think, you know... "let natural selection do its magic" and then I realize you are vectors as well. Please, grow up or step to the side, shut it and let the professionals handle it.
XogGyux wrote:Wow.
Incredible to see that nothing has changed. This is terrible, I don't know who I feel more pity for the willful idiots or those that try to expose them to common sense.

This is precisely the scenario that people were dreading for the last 3+ years. A national, maybe even world, emergency under the leadership of this complete moron.
I am tired of hearing the "nobody saw it coming" bullshit. That is complete nonsense. We actually had warnings upon warnings. We had MERS and SARS and to a lesser degree Evola which under different leadership had many different outcomes.

The flash news is that this sort of thing will keep happening. The moron cannot fix something with his Right hand that his left-Hand won't lit up in a huge bonfire. He still has plenty to destroy, maybe we will get in war with Rusia or China during his next term, or North Korea nukes Hawai and California. We will see.

And the Irony... you still have to deal with the morons that argue against vaccines... Guess what, measles is like a 30x times more contagious than coronavirus. Diseases like smallpox carried much higher mortality and morbidity than the coronavirus.

Sometimes I get frustrated and think, you know... "let natural selection do its magic" and then I realize you are vectors as well. Please, grow up or step to the side, shut it and let the professionals handle it.

Is it time to raise the white flag?
NY's Cuomo, de Blasio Delayed Distancing, Increasing Death Toll

Early inactions by New York’s leaders could have contributed to a higher death toll in the coronavirus crisis.

The New York Times reports that initial efforts by the state’s officials to combat the coronavirus outbreak were delayed and could have led to the city becoming the epicenter of the pandemic.

The first confirmed coronavirus case in New York City took place on March 1. A woman traveling home from Iran on Flight 701 from Doha, Qatar to John F. Kennedy International Airport in late February tested positive.

The next day, Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio held a news conference promising to track down everyone on that flight. They didn’t.

A day later a lawyer from New Rochelle, who had no travel history, tested positive indicating the community spread of the virus was underway. Health officials now know the virus likely was already in New York prior to the first confirmed case.

On March 5, de Blasio was telling the public not to worry and to go about their normal activities. New York leaders touted having the best hospitals in the world and that plans to contain the spread were in place.

Several days before that Gov. Cuomo expressed a similar standpoint.

“Excuse our arrogance as New Yorkers — I speak for the mayor also on this one — we think we have the best health care system on the planet right here in New York,” Cuomo said on March 2 during a press conference. “So, when you’re saying, what happened in other countries versus what happened here, we don’t even think it’s going to be as bad as it was in other countries.”

But that wasn’t the case and New York’s cases continued to grow. New York reported back-to-back record numbers of deaths this week with 731 deaths announced on Tuesday and 779 announced Wednesday. The overall death toll in New York is 6,268 people.

Dr. Thomas Frieden, the former head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and former commissioner of the city’s Health Department told The New York Times if the state and city had adopted widespread social-distancing measures a week or two earlier, including closing schools, stores and restaurants, then the estimated death toll from the outbreak might have been reduced by 50 to 80 percent.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/cuomo-de-Bla ... /id/961976

Terms like :
terrible
idiots
moron.
bullshit
snake-oil seller

Are not an argument. They are just a series of insulting remarks. The straw man about measles does not help either.
Carry on!
Hindsite wrote:
Early inactions by New York’s leaders could have contributed to a higher death toll in the coronavirus crisis.

Trump's early inaction, mid-inaction and late inaction ALL contributed to the higher death toll.

And if Trump had known how to do his job, that would have preempted Cuomo.
late wrote:Trump's early inaction, mid-inaction and late inaction ALL contributed to the higher death toll.

Not just the inactions, also the bad actions like dissolving key governmental positions/agencies designed for this. If this was not what leads our lives, it would make for a hilarious comedy blockbuster. His government appears like a comedy from Mel Brooks or something ALAS Spaceballs or Robin Hood: Men in Tights. So much incompetnence, that could be viewed as funny. Sadly, people on a ventilator or dead is not very amusing.
late wrote:Trump's early inaction, mid-inaction and late inaction ALL contributed to the higher death toll.

Actually, President Trump has done a great job despite the initial inactivity by Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Praise the Lofd.
Finfinder wrote:So should I call you Canada's or Thailand's lame attempt at meddling in the US election?
Still no argument, so it's back onto childish personal attacks. Is it at all possible for you post anything less ignorant and completely unrelated to the topic?

Hindsite wrote:Actually, President Trump has done a great job despite the initial inactivity by Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Trump hasn't done anything, and that is HIS fault, and not the people who are under his control. You're blaming the sergeants for doing nothing while the General does the same. Trump's lack of leadership is the cause.

I thought for a second that maybe you had something valid to say but then I realized you hate our president and want him to fail because the DemoCRAPS couldn't steal the election with their fake news sham trial.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I thought for a second that maybe you had something valid to say but then I realized you hate our president and want him to fail because the DemoCRAPS couldn't steal the election with their fake news sham trial.

I don't want him to fail. He is already a failure. I just want him to mitigate his ineptitude. Things go better when he let the experts make the decisions and talk to the public and he stands behind the podium trying to balance his 300lbs onto his tiny feet as if it was a big feat. For all I care he can claim all the credit in the world afterward, just let the adults do their job.
Godstud wrote:Trump hasn't done anything, and that is HIS fault, and not the people who are under his control. You're blaming the sergeants for doing nothing while the General does the same. Trump's lack of leadership is the cause.

All you do lately is make ignorant and idiotic statements. You are just jealous of the genius of President Trump. Too bad that you don't even understand that God is the Creator.
Hindsite wrote:All you do lately is make ignorant and idiotic statements.
It's neither ignorant nor idiotic. Would you like me to quote some of Trump's statements at the time the Mayor and Governor were doing nothing, or would those be too much for you to process?

I've already shown that while Trump was saying it would blow over, that the Mayor was doing nothing, in much the same way.

People look to the top for leadership. Trump's a captain who wonders why his boat hit a reef while he was tanning, and why the crew didn't do anything.

Hindsite wrote: You are just jealous of the genius of President Trump.
Trump's no genius. I am not jealous of a man who is on his third marriage, and is a dotard.

Hindsite wrote:Too bad that you don't even understand that God is the Creator.
Completely irrelevant and it's too bad you can't deal with reality. :D
Hindsite wrote:Dr. Thomas Frieden, the former head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and former commissioner of the city’s Health Department told The New York Times if the state and city had adopted widespread social-distancing measures a week or two earlier, including closing schools, stores and restaurants, then the estimated death toll from the outbreak might have been reduced by 50 to 80 percent.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/cuomo-de-Bla ... /id/961976

Up until mid March Mayor Diblasio and the health commissioner insisted everything was safe and that THERE WAS NO NEED for social distance. All the talking heads in CNN, et al were saying the same a couple of weeks earlier. Trump said the virus would blow off in the spring. Nancy Pelosi invited everybody to Chinatown New Years celebration.

The issue is: Monday morning quarterbacking. It takes a lot of balls to shut down the nation when there are only a few cases. The other measure would have been closing of the borders--------hermetic closing of the borders . NOt doable by Trump or anyone else. The only exception is Dr. Lee, he would have closed the borders in January 1.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I thought for a second that maybe you had something valid to say but then I realized you hate our president and want him to fail because the DemoCRAPS couldn't steal the election with their fake news sham trial.

I heard the Dems were crying because we now have enough ventilators. The Dems were also hoping for a shortage of beds in NYC. It turns out there are plenty of empty hospital beds.
Godstud wrote:People look to the top for leadership.

The leadership that the New York citizens voted for were Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio. They both failed their citizens requiring President Trump to order the military to come in and clean up their mess.

Godstud wrote:Trump's no genius.

Yes he is a genius.

Godstud wrote:I am not jealous of a man who is on his third marriage, and is a dotard.

You should be jealous. Three times is a charm. Trump's third wife is a real beauty and a winner, a gift from God.

Godstud wrote:Completely irrelevant and it's too bad you can't deal with reality. :D

It is too bad that you can't deal with the truth of the existence of God.

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Actually it is unknown whether humans and chimps […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]