" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 180 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Wulfschilde
BeesKnee5 wrote:If you cherry pick data from Saturdays and sundays, which are always much lower than the rest of the week.

Are you expecting today to be below 50?

Yeah maybe you are right. Excuse my low effort lately.

As I wrote in another thread, the entire US had 132 for the week ending in 7/11, so I am expecting it to continue to drop off. Let's leave it at that.
Apparently now the WH wants hospitals to report to HHS instead of CDC. I wonder why....
This could give the appearance of trying to cover shit up, and it would give the appearance of trying to cover shit up. Something that honestly they don't need... they don't need to taint their fabulous reputation for saying the truth.

Seems that they want to ensure the people don't trust the goverment ever again. Great way to ensure that even long after the pandemic ends... that people are not confident... that the economy never returns back to normal... that next time there is any whiff of "diease" in the news that people just panic.
Do they really think they can hide this? That people in the HHS department won't leak? That hospital's personnel won't go on Youtube and later to the media or that CNN is not going to send a full Hazmat-suit reporter crew into a hospital to film the chaos?
Do they want to ensure that every other country in the world bans our travelers indefinitely because they cannot trust us?
Who is making the decisions in this administration? A 4-year-old? Nvm, Trump...
The president finally wore a mask. Owned, libz. I don't care how may people need to die to own you; my conception of politics is such that no better world is possible. Human action, collective or individual, can not improve my life and even if that were possible I would reject it out of spite. Things can only get worse, and on the way down you will be FUCKING OWNED.

Maybe when we hit the 500,000 mark the president will wash his hands on live TV and then you will know the true nature of ownage. Suck it, libs.
Drlee wrote:So now the murderer in chief

This is pure gas lighting. New York city is by far and away the lading place for Xi virus deaths. A rich Democrat city in a rich democrat state. The deaths are at least 95% the responsibility of the Democrats. Trying to blame Trump for this is utterly absurd. Look at the other major Xi virus death centres and you'll find they are all Democrat controlled cities. And most are sanctuary cities. Look at West Virginia, the very centre of the anti Coin, sorry I mean Hillary rebellion. A death rate half of that of Germany.
Just a reminder that Trump supporters are so stupid they showed up to an event and stood in line to have some dumbass organizer ~officially~ destroy their mail-in ballot. Something they could have done at home.

They stood in line to show their support for standing in line at the polls. Obviously, nobody wore masks or practiced any sort of distancing because they want to die for bunker bitch.
I had to digest this for a bit but it's pretty smart that Trump is sidestepping the CDC right now. The next two weeks will be a critical period and some will want to fudge the number of new deaths by working the comorbidity etc. By bypassing the CDC and getting the numbers themselves (I am sure they will go to the CDC immediately afterwards) it will be much harder for anyone to do that.

We can also assume then that, aside from accusations that Trump's administration fudged the numbers themselves (which would be contrary to what trends have been to date; we're already well within the scope of the expanded test cases), it's going to be hard to argue for shutdowns lasting beyond the theorized second wave spike in deaths when there are no numbers to support it.
Wulfschilde wrote:I had to digest this for a bit but it's pretty smart that Trump is sidestepping the CDC right now. The next two weeks will be a critical period and some will want to fudge the number of new deaths by working the comorbidity etc. By bypassing the CDC and getting the numbers themselves (I am sure they will go to the CDC immediately afterwards) it will be much harder for anyone to do that.

You are arguing that the CDC would lie about the numbers for some reason. This is implausible.

Provide evidence for this claim.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You are arguing that the CDC would lie about the numbers for some reason. This is implausible.

Provide evidence for this claim.

Not exactly. I think that the people providing the numbers might play with the definitions and "stretch the truth". Since we've seen a recent issue where some testing sites were allegedly misreporting their test rates and other issues surrounding these numbers, it's not completely implausible.

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how y[…]

@Godstud I suggest you fact-check that. :lo[…]

He's a parasite

This is another one: https://www.youtube.com/shor[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 18, Thursday The rise of a canny classroom[…]