" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 184 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I see where trump's propaganda operation has come out with new #'s on how many have died in America from the virus. Instead of close to 200,000 Donald's version is about 10,000. Apparently if you had any sort of sickness along with coronavirus, you died from that sickness …. not coronavirus. Now, here is my favorite, old people who died from coronavirus don't count because they are going to die soon anyway. THIS from a man and party who want to ban abortion because they respect life :?: :eh: .
Hindsite wrote:Or that the covid-19 death rate has been reduced by 85%?

Yeah, that too :lol: I wasn't even going to bother with that one since some of the users on here can't cope with an image of a graph.
jimjam wrote:I see where trump's propaganda operation has come out with new #'s on how many have died in America from the virus. Instead of close to 200,000 Donald's version is about 10,000. Apparently if you had any sort of sickness along with coronavirus, you died from that sickness …. not coronavirus. Now, here is my favorite, old people who died from coronavirus don't count because they are going to die soon anyway. THIS from a man and party who want to ban abortion because they respect life :?: :eh: .

Around 650,000 die every year of heart disease. Who cares!
The majority of the Covid 19 dead were over 65.
It is not the end of the world. Nature has a way in keeping the population in check.
So @Julian658, when did heart disease become contagious? You do realize that a lot of heart disease is caused by lifestyle choices, and is preventable, right?

Don't be a tool, and compare a contagious disease with one that's got a wide range of causes, is not contagious, and is as comparable as car crashes and drowning in a bathtub. It's makes you look foolish, and a typically poor argument for anything.
Godstud wrote:So @Julian658, when did heart disease become contagious? You do realize that a lot of heart disease is caused by lifestyle choices, and is preventable, right?

Don't be a tool, and compare a contagious disease with one that's got a wide range of causes, is not contagious, and is as comparable as car crashes and drowning in a bathtub. It's makes you look foolish, and a typically poor argument for anything.

You did not call me a racist. I am disappointed. :eh: :lol:
Godstud wrote:So @Julian658, when did heart disease become contagious? You do realize that a lot of heart disease is caused by lifestyle choices, and is preventable, right?

The number one cause of death among black males ages 1-19 in the USA is murder.
No one seems to care. They mostly worry about the 85 year old with multiple medical problems that lives in a nursing home . :lol: :lol:
Wulfschilde wrote:Really, no one cares that the CDC says there'll be a vaccine delivered by November 1st?

Which will be proved bogus by November 4th :lol: .

Julian658 wrote:Around 650,000 die every year of heart disease.

AND there are about 62 deaths per year from bee stings :eek: .
Last edited by jimjam on 05 Sep 2020 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
Julian658 wrote: They mostly worry about the 85 year old with multiple medical problems that lives in a nursing home .

Julian658 wrote:The majority of the Covid 19 dead were over 65.

Yea ….. fuck them...…. but, remember, bible thumpers "respect life". :lol:

Be careful #658, your bible advises that you will reap what you sow ….. you may just spend your last days covered with bed sores while laying in a urine soaked bed while being "cared for" by morons not unlike yourself.
jimjam wrote:Yea ….. fuck them...…. but, remember, bible thumpers "respect life". :lol:

Be careful #658, your bible advises that you will reap what you sow ….. you may just spend your last days covered with bed sores while laying in a urine soaked bed while being "cared for" by morons not unlike yourself.

I am over 65, no worries.
There is no God.
I think it is more important to save 19 year old kids.
jimjam wrote:Which will be proved bogus by November 4th :lol: .

AND there are about 62 deaths per year from bee stings :eek: .

Exactly, people die all the time.
Imagine a world where the old people do not die. Who would want that?
jimjam wrote:I see where trump's propaganda operation has come out with new #'s on how many have died in America from the virus. Instead of close to 200,000 Donald's version is about 10,000. Apparently if you had any sort of sickness along with coronavirus, you died from that sickness …. not coronavirus.

On the other hand, plenty of people in care homes died, their frozen bodies went unreported because dead people are bad for business.

Now, here is my favorite, old people who died from coronavirus don't count because they are going to die soon anyway. THIS from a man and party who want to ban abortion because they respect life :?: :eh: .

:lol: I think mother's retort would be something like...." Oh, don't we indeed? We, who have spent a lifetime paying taxes for building and staffing hospitals etc should be left to die while these young people whom have spent their lifetimes living off us and haven't themselves earned enough annually to pay the government more than a modest amount get the care? I think not. They are the ones who should be on the hook. After all, how many of the super elderly have jetted off to exotic places and contracted diseases? It's younger people partying that's causing it"
You see stormsmith. This thread has fallen to truly despicable people like Julian. First of all he is not over 65. I would be surprised if he was over 15. He is a pathetic racist. He is here because he get excited when trolling adults.

Did you notice how he worked into a thread the completely off-topic comment about the causes of death for black males? Racist through and through. And what is a trait that ALL racists share? They are all on the far left side of the IQ bell curve.
Drlee wrote:You see stormsmith. This thread has fallen to truly despicable people like Julian. First of all he is not over 65. I would be surprised if he was over 15. He is a pathetic racist. He is here because he get excited when trolling adults.

Did you notice how he worked into a thread the completely off-topic comment about the causes of death for black males? Racist through and through. And what is a trait that ALL racists share? They are all on the far left side of the IQ bell curve.

The king of the race card has spoken. As always a post with no substance.
Murder is the number one cause of death of young black men.
Facts are not racist.
Julian658 wrote:The king of the race card has spoken. As always a post with no substance.
Murder is the number one cause of death of young black men.
Facts are not racist.

I wonder if youre not supplying the substance?
Stormsmith wrote:If I'm busy, I skip him (it's been a busy summer) but that crack on the wrinkly set set my teeth on edge. Grrrrr.

I was truly amazed at the effort by trump propagandists to remove "old people" who have died from the Death By Covid list because ……. they were old (and most likely had toenail fungus anyway ). A pathetic and disgusting commentary on American culture.

Respect your elders? Only if they have 4 or 5 thousand per month for a "nursing home" and then ….. not so much.
Well, their deaths would save President Trump $$$.

These folks aren't workers. They struggled through a depression. Damned losers. They survived WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Genada, and a myriad of other wars. Losers, all. Don't deserve to live.

Hang on, hang on, you're all trying to gas light u[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]

It is also speculation to say these humanitarian w[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]