" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 183 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15114133
SpecialOlympian wrote:I saw a clip from a rally Trump held today and it was just a bunch of old people without masks standing together in the heat. It was 105-108 degrees or so, so probably too hot to even do those skin temperature readings.

Trump is just straight up murdering his dumbass base. Although they're not willing to die for him, they're willing to die for the racism he represents.

So arrogant are the Antifa Loving, BLM Supporting, Police Defunding, Leftist, Communist Democrats that attempt to Blame anything and everything bad on President Trump. The Fauci Wuhan Flu is from China, By China and the WHO, and the Leftist Democrats that would attempt to Blame President Trump for anything and everything related to Covid need to look at WHO which our President Trump listened to and completely exonerated himself of any wrong doing. The Monday Mourning Yes Mourning Quarterbacks need to look at Gov. Cuomo..AKA Killer Cuomo...and how he banned effective treatments of the Flu and basically murdered 26,000 New Yorkers. Many Democrats did the same and should be sued for everything they have and will ever have by the families of those that were neglected and denied proper treatment for any and all diseases by Politicians that banned medical treatments during this Democrat induced Pandemic. President Trump said it would flow through by summer and it has. Once again President Trump is correct and the Hawaiian Muslim fans are wrong again. Russia, Russia, Russia and all that loser Democrat garbage is getting old. It will be so nice when President Trump's second term begins and all the left will have left is to leave America or eliminate the corruption and the communism from the Entire Democrat Party. The virus will magically disappear after the election and the rioters and the loser looters will get arrested after getting pummeled with rubber bullets and locked away for a long time. The Democrats are political garbage this Century. It all happend on Porky Piglosi's Watch.
#15114167
[quote="SpecialOlympian"]I saw a clip from a rally Trump held today and it was just a bunch of old people without masks standing together in the heat. It was 105-108 degrees or so, so probably too hot to even do those skin temperature readings.

Trump is just straight up murdering his dumbass base. Although they're not willing to die for him, they're willing to die for the racism he represents.[/quotAgreed. *like*
#15114191
8 days into semester, Notre Dame halts in-person classes as 146 students get coronavirus
“The virus is a formidable foe,” Notre Dame's president said. Also on Tuesday, Michigan State University suspended plans for in-person classes on campus.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/8- ... P5zoez6MDs
#15114196
Godstud wrote:8 days into semester, Notre Dame halts in-person classes as 146 students get coronavirus
“The virus is a formidable foe,” Notre Dame's president said. Also on Tuesday, Michigan State University suspended plans for in-person classes on campus.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/8- ... P5zoez6MDs

I thought football players were supposed to be tough. The universities are acting like they are a bunch of pussies. :lol:
#15114213
Hindsite wrote:I thought football players were supposed to be tough. The universities are acting like they are a bunch of pussies. :lol:

How can you be 'tough' against a virus? Can you roundhouse-kick it into submission, like Chuck Norris? :eh:
#15114256
Hindsite wrote:I thought football players were supposed to be tough,

If you want to be tough play rugby. Mind you I remember back in the day, when men were still men, women were women and small round furry things from Alpha Centauri were small round furry things from Alpha Centauri, even forwards in Soccer had to be pretty tough with the likes of Joe Jordan in defence.
#15114259
Rich wrote:If you want to be tough play rugby. Mind you I remember back in the day, when men were still men, women were women and small round furry things from Alpha Centauri were small round furry things from Alpha Centauri, even forwards in Soccer had to be pretty tough with the likes of Joe Jordan in defence.


Boo. This sucks. Bring back Garrison Kiellor and his dumb as shit folksy whimsy.

Also Jim Jordan is a child rapist.
#15114282
Hindsite wrote:I put my faith in God. Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah


https://globalnews.ca/news/7284983/bibl ... -covid-19/

    15 COVID-19 cases linked to Edmonton church outbreak ‘despite precautions’

    By Allison Bench Global News
    Posted August 18, 2020 6:53 pm

    A north Edmonton church has been added to the provincial outbreak list after 15 COVID-19 cases have been linked to parishioners who attended services in late July and early August.

    Dr. Deena Hinshaw, Alberta’s chief medical officer of health, said Tuesday that the outbreak occurred even though the church followed public health guidelines.

    “Despite precautions being taken during in-person services, there are now 15 confirmed cases linked to the Bible Pentecostal Church in Edmonton,” Hinshaw said.

    TWEET THIS
    “The church has about 150 members. Anyone who attended the Church between July 26 and Aug. 12, or who is a close contact of someone who attended, likewise should book a COVID-19 test online and continue to monitor for symptoms.”

    The Bible Pentecostal Church is located at 13054 112 Street, and on the weekend had signage up stating it would be closed until Aug. 26.

    ....(article continues)....
#15114402
Potemkin wrote:How can you be 'tough' against a virus? Can you roundhouse-kick it into submission, like Chuck Norris? :eh:

Meaning of tough:

1. strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough or careless handling:
synonyms
durable, strong, resilient, resistant, sturdy

2. able to endure hardship or pain:
synonyms
resilient, strong, hardy, gritty, determined

Godstud wrote:Covid-19 doesn't give a fuck who your god is, or isn't. It doesn't care what you believe. :p

That is what you think. I bet God has a different opinion. :lol:
#15114408
Hindsite wrote:That is what you think. I bet God has a different opinion.
Really? How can something that doesn't exist even have an opinion?

Can you prove that good people don't die from diseases? From what I can see, the disease doesn't differentiate between people who believe in gods and people who do not. If you can provide me evidence to the contrary, I'd be sure to look at it.
#15114576
Godstud wrote:Really? How can something that doesn't exist even have an opinion?

God does exist.

Godstud wrote:Can you prove that good people don't die from diseases? From what I can see, the disease doesn't differentiate between people who believe in gods and people who do not. If you can provide me evidence to the contrary, I'd be sure to look at it.

I never said that good people don't die from disease or any other evil in this world. All I am saying is that God has power over all things and can choose to intervene in life and death issues, perhaps due to prayers.
  • 1
  • 181
  • 182
  • 183
  • 184
  • 185
  • 186

@Godstud This has nothing to do with "Ame[…]

Sorry @Potemkin , can't join you in the World rev[…]

Israel has a history of conflict with Turkey. Tur[…]

Diseases don't listen to government policy, and by[…]