Sounds about right - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
"Either way, Bernie’s rise — and the everyday people fueling it, from college students to first-time Latinx voters to fed-up warehouse workers and Uber drivers — is a hell of story. It’s just not the story the elite mainstream media — the dominant cable outlets and national newspapers that are largely led by Baby Boomers (full disclosure: my own generation) and which employ the now aging veterans of their favorite campaigns as anchors and pundits — wants to tell."

"Personally, as I watch the nascent “Never Bernie” movement flailing over a possible November choice between Bernie and The Donald, I have just one thought:

Here we go again."

"These voters hear Bernie Sanders talking about how he’ll solve their real-world, 21st-century problems. Then they turn on their TV and hear the children of the Cold War screaming “How can this man be stopped?” It all makes you realize that the popular-for-15-minutes put-down — “OK Boomer” — was way too kind."

"All the big-shots screaming for his movement to be squashed could have prevented Bernie’s nomination decades ago — if they’d channeled even a fraction of that energy into making sure that billionaires paid their share and dialed down America’s obscene war machine, and that the United States joined the rest of the civilized world in universal health care and higher ed, as well as child care, family leave, and living wages."

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/bernie-sanders-trump-2020-presidential-media-coverage-20200225.html
By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
If I have to choose between Evil rich and naive idiots I will choose the evil rich since at least they know what they are doing

You just said Trump knows what he is doing.

See a doctor.
late wrote:You just said Trump knows what he is doing.

See a doctor.

You just said Bernie knows what he is doing.
the man who praised the Soviet Union and Venezuela
one does not exist anymore the other is in shambles
By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
You just said Bernie knows what he is doing.
the man who praised the Soviet Union and Venezuela
one does not exist anymore the other is in shambles

Bernie knows a thousand times more than Trump. Prob more. That's more than obvious, and he almost never lies.

But, I can understand why you would be so desperate to have to take things so far out of context they are basically fiction.

It's gotta be tough defending a monster. I weep for you.

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

@Godstud What is going to change? I thought t[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]