Trump is killing thousands.. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15079313
When Trump blew off the CIA and the CDC warning him about the pandemic, that delay will cost thousands of lies.

When he killed the NSC pandemic team, the resulting incompetence is killing thousands, that's just started.

When he lied about it for weeks, the misinformation will kill thousands.

When he drags his feet again and again (he tried to kill the GM ventilator deal, but once again even Republicans were pissed about what he was doing, and once again he backed away from the crazy) thousands will die.

When he plays sleazy politics with emergency supplies, the way he did with New York, people will did as a result.

We used to talk about him walking away from a murder on 5th avenue.

How about a hundred thousand?
#15079321
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
Unless hundreds of thousands will die its not gonna be a big deal

and its not worth to shut down all of the economy because that will result in many more people dying from economic depression and rising crime rates



It's already a big deal.

Sure, there are trade offs, that is inevitable no matter which way we jump. But the "many more" part is a fantasy. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away, and the economy won't recover while we are in a crisis.

You are, once again, throwing poo and hoping it will stick.
#15079326
late wrote:It's already a big deal.

Sure, there are trade offs, that is inevitable no matter which way we jump. But the "many more" part is a fantasy. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away, and the economy won't recover while we are in a crisis.

You are, once again, throwing poo and hoping it will stick.



The response to the virus was lacking but at the same time shutting down everything is too extreme and will cause more harm than the virus
the cases need to be isolated locally and non infected areas should operate mostly normally
#15079367
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
The response to the virus was lacking but at the same time shutting down everything is too extreme and will cause more harm than the virus
the cases need to be isolated locally and non infected areas should operate mostly normally



That's for idiots only.

We know what works, and it's the standard pandemic protocol.
#15079389
late wrote:That's for idiots only.

We know what works, and it's the standard pandemic protocol.



a pandemic that can kill only 0.2% of the workforce is not a big deal
pensioners are not important for the economy they should be isolated from the rest of the population until this flu is gone
Last edited by Zionist Nationalist on 28 Mar 2020 16:20, edited 1 time in total.
#15079390
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
a pandemic that can kill only 0.2 of the workforce is not a big deal
pensioners are not important for the economy they should be isolated from the rest of the population until this flu is gone



And you got your degree in epidemiology where?
#15079391
late wrote:And you got your degree in epidemiology where?


obviously Im not a biologist but I also dont fall for this mass hysteria
some countries are more prone to others like Italy because of the social structure and the old population
its not the same case for every country
#15079394
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
obviously Im not a biologist but I also dont fall for this mass hysteria
some countries are more prone to others like Italy because of the social structure and the old population
its not the same case for every country



So you are not only smarter than the CDC, but also Congress. Oh wait, there was one, Massie.

The economy won't recover while there is a crisis going on. Wishful thinking won't change that.
#15079399
late wrote:So you are not only smarter than the CDC, but also Congress. Oh wait, there was one, Massie.

You are known by the company you keep.


Everyone have their own interests
the fact that some experts "recommend" something does not mean its the holy world of god

for how long you want to close the country 2 weeks, a month? this will be a huge damage to the world economy
#15079403
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
for how long you want to close the country 2 weeks, a month? this will be a huge damage to the world economy



Making it worse won't make it better...

We've got this down to a science, just stop.
#15079412
Ventilators, literal life preservers, are in dire short supply across the country. When governors begged Trump to unleash the full might of the US government on this critical problem, he gave his answer on 16 March.

Donald said: “Respirators, ventilators, all of the equipment – try getting it yourselves.” :eek:

To date, the Trump administration has supplied 400 ventilators to New York. By Cuomo’s estimation, 30,000 are needed.

“You want a pat on the back for sending 400 ventilators?” Cuomo scathingly asked on Tuesday. “You pick the 26,000 who are going to die because you only sent 400 ventilators.”
#15079430
late wrote:Making it worse won't make it better...

We've got this down to a science, just stop.


You dont see the big picture

a complete lockdown will result in the eradication of the middle class
then everyone will have to rely on the ultra wealthy and corporations
how convenient for them...
#15079433
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
You dont see the big picture

a complete lockdown will result in the eradication of the middle class
then everyone will have to rely on the ultra wealthy and corporations
how convenient for them...



You need a magic wand.

Mine is in the shop..
#15079440
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
if the economy shuts down for 1 month its game over for the middle class



"A group of 32 prominent economists from both parties published a letter on Wednesday arguing that saving lives during the coronavirus pandemic doesn't conflict with saving the economy.

"Our paramount concern at this moment should be to slow the spread of this virus and equip our health care system to effectively respond," the letter said. "Saving lives and saving the economy are not in conflict right now; we will hasten the return to robust economic activity by taking steps to stem the spread of the virus and save lives."

"These collective efforts will allow more businesses to get up and running again as soon as possible and minimize the severity of the economic hardship on the American people"

https://www.businessinsider.com/economists-publish-letter-save-lives-republican-democrat-economy-coronavirus-pandemic-2020-3
#15079447
Trump must have had a vision, or nightmare, when he twittered his mysterious covfefe message last year. He just couldn't see the writing on the wall clear enough, so he spelled covfefe instead of covid.

Image
#15079460
Atlantis wrote:Trump must have had a vision, or nightmare, when he twittered his mysterious covfefe message last year. He just couldn't see the writing on the wall clear enough, so he spelled covfefe instead of covid.

Image


All the citizens in Sweden think exactly like Trump. The country is open for business, so far so good.
#15079461
jimjam wrote:“You want a pat on the back for sending 400 ventilators?” Cuomo scathingly asked on Tuesday. “You pick the 26,000 who are going to die because you only sent 400 ventilators.”


Did Cuomo take action in time to close schools, restaurants and other places in New York? Did he call on people to stay at home and do social distancing in time? Why is New York affected the worst?

To me it sounds like Trump is not the only one to blame.

That's a weird way to phrase that. 99% of police […]

Do you think this is the beginnings of a permanent[…]

The ghost of George Floyd

What do you guys think suggest I do? I'm particip[…]

It is possible that in an act of extreme courage,[…]