Candace Owens for President 2024? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Code Rood wrote:
I'm merely observing the obvious

That White people in America are getting exterminated?

Hardly, your goal is dominance, to hold onto White Power even at the cost of destroying freedom and democracy.
@Code Rood
"white replacement" in fairness to you there absolutely are "activists" of a sort who are enormously racist towards white people and would indeed like to see us all gassed if they could pull it off. We have some in Britain like that.

Late is a victim of fanaticism that is why he never tries to debunk anything. A fanatic is someone who has given up on reason and simply chosen not to do it anymore. Debunking is a process that requires the use of rational faculties. In fairness to him, sorting right from wrong, friend from foe using reason is ponderous hard work and slow. Orthodoxy or fanaticism is a quick and simple way to tick the box of moral judgement. The fanatic simply declares himself always right, and the job is done.

The problem with this approach of course is that actually being right about something even for someone who bothered to do the hard work of sorting it out with reason is like finding a needle in a haystack, the odds are very low. Life is a very complex problem. Even if it was simple, so that a simple coin toss would get you the right answer half the time, one would still be wrong half the time. So the fanatic in simply declaring himself right all the time becomes incapable of error-correction.
Code Rood wrote:
So are you going to debunk my points or cry racism all day?

Hysteria doesn't qualify as an argument.

You literally do not have a point.

Whites will no longer be a majority, that's it. You want to keep abusing minorities, that's also it...
late wrote:Whites will no longer be a majority, that's it.

But only if you do not count hispanics as white. "Hispanics" have a significant aboriginal South American admixture in their genetics if not their culture but they are still really more European than not both culturally and genetically. Spain is in Europe in case you did not know. I do not think there is a good case for categorising Hispanics as non-white.
late wrote:Hysteria doesn't qualify as an argument.

What are you referring to?

late wrote:You literally do not have a point.

Whites will no longer be a majority

I don't know. Seems like you agree with the point that I supposedly don't have.
late wrote:Whites will no longer be a majority, that's it.

IMHO Biological race matters less than cultural race.

If it comes to electing some representatives to be custodian of free democracies, I will prefer someone who thinks like a Germanic in terms of politics. Can't quite trust others to uphold a system against corruption or erosion of human rights.

I admit in that sense I would not be a Trump supporter, but if the other is even more pro-China (or pro-Russia) I will still take Trump. His rise and my approval of that are under special circumstances and might need to be exercised as few times as possible.
Patrickov wrote:
If it comes to electing some representatives to be custodian of free democracies, I will prefer someone who thinks like a Germanic in terms of politics. Can't quite trust others to uphold a system against corruption or erosion of human rights.

I admit in that sense I would not be a Trump supporter, but if the other is even more pro-China (or pro-Russia) I will still take Trump. His rise and my approval of that are under special circumstances and might need to be exercised as few times as possible.

Trump is still purging people from the government to consolidate power.

So what you are saying is kinda the opposite of what's happening on the ground, which is a vast increase in corruption along with an erosion of those human rights.
I think the big difference between Latino / Hispanics and white / germanics / anglo saxons that everyone is overlooking is really a theological one. It is Catholicism vs Protestantism. If history is anything to go by that could be a terrific source of internal conflict so... watch out for that.

The secularists will throw up their hands now and say "oh but Christianity is so old fashioned, no one believes that stuff anymore it is not relevant", but they are fooling themselves.

Christianity is a cultural leviathan a multi-millenium jugganaut, the sheer momentum of it persists even after switching over to "secularism". A lot of secularism is really just a schism within protestantism anyway. A lot of supposedly secular people are not a bit different to the buggy eyed fanatics of 16th century puritanism. Christianity runs too deep in the european soul to be dispelled by a superficial nominal disbelief in god or jesus.

So more hispanics in the US means more Catholicism. Overall this could be good because it will diminish the strength of the puritanicals among the protestants, and their influence on the US is mostly bad. Honestly Anglicanism is the best and gentlest form of Christianity but that never took off in the US. Protestants in the US are mostly of the crazy sort. Catholics are a bit more forgiving I guess, and that makes them more reasonable in some ways.

However Catholics are even more prone to bigotry against Jews than Protestants. So antisemitism could rise with a rise in Hispanics.
late wrote:
Trump is still purging people from the government to consolidate power.

So what you are saying is kinda the opposite of what's happening on the ground, which is a vast increase in corruption along with an erosion of those human rights.
The second paragraph of my previous post is to address this exact conflict. The above quote seems written as if I had not addressed it at all.
late wrote:
Ahh, the fantasy section..
That's my opinion, that Trump is an exception that admittedly should not be exercised more than necessary. Whether it is necessary will depend on how serious the other American politicians take the threat from BOTH China and Russia.

Progressive Americans should thank God that I am neither a voter nor will rally people to vote what I think they should.

As I said earlier today, I disagree with people who just pick one of them to oppose.

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]

Major General Harri Ohra-Aho on Russia's decision […]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]