It is time for Biden to step aside - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Tara Reade has accused Biden of sexual assault. Another woman has come forward as a witness.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/former-neighbor-corroborates-joe-bidens-accuser-2020-4?r=US&IR=T

Of course legal procedure should be observed and we can’t just believe what someone says because the are a woman. Formal charges need to be filed against Biden and the matter get addressed in court. Biden, like any accused, should have the chance to defend himself against these allegations. If found guilt, then he should be charged and sent to jail, just as any convicted rapist would.

But should he be running for the highest office in the land if he is facing charges of sexual assault?
foxdemon wrote:Tara Reade has accused Biden of sexual assault. Another woman has come forward as a witness.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/former-neighbor-corroborates-joe-bidens-accuser-2020-4?r=US&IR=T

Of course legal procedure should be observed and we can’t just believe what someone says because the are a woman. Formal charges need to be filed against Biden and the matter get addressed in court. Biden, like any accused, should have the chance to defend himself against these allegations. If found guilt, then he should be charged and sent to jail, just as any convicted rapist would.

But should he be running for the highest office in the land if he is facing charges of sexual assault?

Since Biden is not a Republican the media will ignore this.
The sexual assault allegations again Bill Clinton were unproven and he never said "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real,".

The sexual assault allegations again Donald Trump were unproven and he never said "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real,".

The sexual assault allegations again Brett Kavanagh were unproven and he never said "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real,".

The sexual assault allegations again Ray Moore were unproven and he never said "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real,".
foxdemon wrote:But should he be running for the highest office in the land if he is facing charges of sexual assault?

Since Trump did it, and is doing it again, I guess the answer is “yes” according to US voters.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since Trump did it, and is doing it again, I guess the answer is “yes” according to US voters.

Who knows! This is going to be the MO of this era. The media will only go nuts if the accused is Republican. Biden is a light weight anyway, but probably an improvement over Trump.

Biden is under massive pressure to select a black woman as VP and if he fails to do that the black voters will stay home. Will the female VP accept knowing Biden is so touchy-feely?
Julian658 wrote:Who knows! This is going to be the MO of this era. The media will only go nuts if the accused is Republican. Biden is a light weight anyway, but probably an improvement over Trump.

Biden is under massive pressure to select a black woman as VP and if he fails to do that the black voters will stay home. Will the female VP accept knowing Biden is so touchy-feely?

its fucking stupid to select the VP only because of his rece or background and not skill
but it wont bring all of the black voters I think this time the black vote for democrats will be even lower than in 2016
regardless if the select that black VP or not
Zionist Nationalist wrote:its fucking stupid to select the VP only because of his rece or background and not skill
but it wont bring all of the black voters I think this time the black vote for democrats will be even lower than in 2016
regardless if the select that black VP or not

I agree with you. I do not believe in race identity politics, but that is how the left sees the ballgame. Paradoxically, left the unknowingly elected Trump by emphasizing race ID so much. If Biden selects one of the two black women seeking race ID votes he will likely lose. If he does not select the women he will alsi lose. It is a no win situation either way for Biden.

As for Trump I just wished he said less and not feed stuff to CNN.
Julian658 wrote:Who knows!

I do, actually.

And so does anyone who can observe two things:

1. Both parties are fielding nominees who are currently under investigation for sexual assault.
2. The voters for each party are not asking these nominees to step down.

The logical conclusion is that US voters do not care that much about sexual assault.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I do, actually.

And so does anyone who can observe two things:

1. Both parties are fielding nominees who are currently under investigation for sexual assault.
2. The voters for each party are not asking these nominees to step down.

The logical conclusion is that US voters do not care that much about sexual assault.

An accusation is not the same as being found guilty in court.

The woman that accused Judge Kavanaugh had nothing other than her words. The woman accusing Biden seems to have a much stronger case. IN any event the left media will protect lefty politicians. Unless they are like Harvey Weinstein.

Some guy saying he grabbed a poosie while talking in the locker room is not the same as sexual assault.
Julian658 wrote:
Some guy saying he grabbed a poosie while talking in the locker room is not the same as sexual assault.

Trump was a sexual predator, there wasn't much he didn't do.

Which is why you need to pretend you can drag Biden down to that level.

Love the desperation.
Why should he step aside merely because a woman has accused him of sexual assault? Isn't "grabbing them by the pussy", what Republicans are into? They didn't expect Kavanaugh to excuse himself, either.

You wouldn't expect Trump to do that, so why Biden?

Hypocrite much?
Last edited by Godstud on 29 Apr 2020 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
Seriously, if this movement didn't work against Trump (who's at the receiving end of a lot more such accusations) I don't see why there is anybody who think this would work against Biden.
Biden sexual assault?

Fake news.

Allegation by someone paid by Russia and carried in the conservative news.
i think we need to believe all women but also follow due process. this is not a contradiction at all because conservatives deserve more scrutiny than liberals. back in the 90's a guy could smell pretty much anyone and anything he wanted to, it was considered normal. i smelled a lot of things myself.

Godstud wrote:Why should he step aside merely because a woman has accused him of sexual assault? Isn't "grabbing them by the pussy", what Republicans are into? They didn't expect Kavanaugh to excuse himself, either.

Hypocrite much?

hypocrisy is supposed to be about what you do, not about what others do
late wrote:Trump was a sexual predator, there wasn't much he didn't do.

Which is why you need to pretend you can drag Biden down to that level.

Love the desperation.

Was he convicted like Harvey Weinstein, the great friend of the Clintons? For the love of God he was never formally accused, indicted, or taken to court. Is Trump a womanizer? Yes he is. Let's stick to the facts.

Biden is a mild mannered man. The accusation is strong, but like Trump there is no conviction.
Drlee wrote:Biden sexual assault?

Fake news.

Allegation by someone paid by Russia and carried in the conservative news.

Same with Kavanaugh, Trump, and Tyson. These guys are not exactly Weinstein or Crosby. This is just the typical dirty game of politics.
Godstud wrote:Why should he step aside merely because a woman has accused him of sexual assault? Isn't "grabbing them by the pussy", what Republicans are into? They didn't expect Kavanaugh to excuse himself, either.

Hypocrite much?

I don't think he should step aside. However, if Biden quits the Dems have a better shot at winning in 2020.
Julian658 wrote:An accusation is not the same as being found guilty in court.

Yes, and?

The woman that accused Judge Kavanaugh had nothing other than her words. The woman accusing Biden seems to have a much stronger case.

I doubt this.

Anyway, it seems like you do not care, and will still vote for Trump despite the fact that over 20 women are charging him with (or have accused him of) sexual assault.

So, why do you not care about sexual assault in this regard?
We're talking about Joe, campus show trials Biden here. Few have done more to undermine innocent until proven guilty on sexual assault than Joe Biden. But his hypocrisy reaches superlative levels even for a politician. This is the man that pushes affirmative ascent. There's nothing here that's unproven. We've seen joe biden's idea of affirmative consent on camera with our own eyes.

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]