How Low Will Trump Supporters Go - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Far right poster and typical Trump supporter Rich posted.

@rich To vote for Joe Biden is take away the racial identity of tens of millions of Americans. Biden is like Hitler but ten times worse. Adolf Hitler told hundreds of thousands of Germans that they weren't real Germans, now Joe Biden is doing the same to millions of Black people.

So here we go. The thoughts of virtually all Trump supporters. You see it here. Biden is 10 times worse than Hitler.

Sadly this will appeal to most of the Trump supporters here. Sad commentary on the Republican Party.
November 28th 1941, a day that should live on infamy!

The fateful day that Adolph Hitler met with the Mufti of Jerusalem and Hitler was persuaded by the Mufti to make a final solution for the Muslims Jewish problem. The final solution note that had been started by Mohammed himself when he exterminated the Jewish tribes. A final solution method, note that the Ottoman Muslims had used upon their "Armenian problem". The day after the meeting the invitations for Waansee were sent out.

Now of course there has been much absurd hand wringing about why didn't the Germans do something. :roll: There was virtually nothing that most people whether inside or outside Germany could do at that point. Germany was not a democracy. It had no free press. virtually no one even knew that the decision had been made. Support for or defence of the Jews was considered hate speech by Hitler and was therefore banned. This is why I say, the big Hitler being dead I'll not have the little liberal Hitler's of this world telling me, what is hate speech and what I can and can't say.

No the time to stand up and be counted was before the NSDAP had even formed, when certain people started to say that people of Ashkenazi decent were not true Germans. When people said that people of Jewish decent were not true Brits or not true Frenchmen. The fact that Joe Biden can get away with saying this. The fact that the Liberal media is giving Joe a pass on this is extremely concerning. The way they are trying to gas light us, on the one hand saying that Joe Biden is mentally fit to be put in charge of the nuclear button, but on the other dismissing Corrupt Joe's comments as the irrelevant ramblings of a senile old crank.

See the pattern here. "Jewish Germans are not real Germans, even if they don't follow the Jewish religion one jot." This was originally said by irrelevant cranks. Black that don't vote for Biden are not real Blacks. Women must be believed, but women who supported Bernie Sanders are not real rape victims.
And, of course, it is utter bullshit. The killing started before that supposed meeting.

I see that Rich got his usual shit in though. He can't stick to the topic. But I am fine with painting the rest of the so called Trump conservatives with the same brush. This thread has been up for a couple of days and I clearly note that not a soul has stopped by the deny my premise. I guess they like the idea.
trump idiots have no compunction whatever about advertising their moronic brains. What's next? a photoshop illustrating Biden eating babies? Anti trumpers have no need for photoshop. we have "real" life. Here's trump's idea of "exercise" :lol:

Drlee wrote:And, of course, it is utter bullshit. The killing started before that supposed meeting.

Notice how anything that implicates a WIG (White, Infidel Gentile) must be an unchallengeable fact, but anything that puts a non White, a Jew or a Muslim in a bad light becomes a "supposed meeting". Of course Jews were killed before the meeting. its not me that seeks to fetishise the "Endlösung". Its not me that seeks to put the Endlösung into some special moral category. Note the last defence of a collapsing intellectual position is often to suggest that the attacker is obsessed. What they mean is that you've found my weak point, my whole view on a matter is in danger of being exposed as empty and hypocritical so I'm desperate to change the subject. When I say I'm intellectually opposed to moral absolutism that's what I mean.

One thing I've been wondering about recently is the infinite universes theory. According to this theory there must be universes similar to our own but slightly different. Does that mean there are universes where the Endlösung didn't happen. Even more controversially does it mean that universes exist where the Endlösung didn't happen but where it was generally believed that it had happened? Could there be a universe out there where the Endlösung didn't happen, but it was illegal and socially forbidden to expose this truth. Will the infinite universes theory have to be banned as well. :lol:

You see @Drlee you the establishment and "most" of the real Hitler lovers, both really care about the historical truth of the Endlösung. There are a very few Hitlerite extremists who take the view "The Holocaust was a hoax, but next time it won't be.", but most of our modern day Hitler lovers really do think that the Endlösung would have been a special evil if had happened.

I don't really care whether the Endlösung happened. In the same way I don't really care if Jesus existed as a historical person. It wouldn't change my fundamental world view in any way at all. I care deeply about our free speech rights (or privileges) to investigate these matters freely, but nothing about them threatens my Weltanschauung. Exaggerating victimhood is what every group in history has sought to do. Claiming victimhood is the essence of politics, the "systematic organization of hatreds". Banning the questioning a group's victimhood is the essence of fascism. In Nazi German the questioning of German victimhood was forbidden.

My support for Churchill's "terrorism" is not a forum pose. Off line I do argue with people who really have fallen for Hitler My support for war against the Nazis in March 1939 is my genuine position, its not a cover to draw people into a hidden secret Naziphile agenda. And it wouldn't be shaken by one jot, if the whole Endlösung was a fraud. in the same way my support for regime change against Saddam wasn't shaken one by the WMD hysteria.
@Drlee There you go. Rich just gave you a prime example of how low they will go. There is nothing that Trump supporters(and yes, @Rich , you are one) won't stoop to.
@Rich has some interesting points to make, but he's rather too fond of trying to shock people. He therefore tends to undermine his own position. He sabotages himself. Lol.
He does.

It must be very hard for him to order a pizza. Or at least prepare to.
jimjam wrote:trump idiots have no compunction whatever about advertising their moronic brains. What's next? a photoshop illustrating Biden eating babies? Anti trumpers have no need for photoshop. we have "real" life. Here's trump's idea of "exercise" :lol:

That is Pro golfer John Daily who is also fat. Great photoshop, but fake.
Drlee wrote:Far right poster and typical Trump supporter Rich posted.

So here we go. The thoughts of virtually all Trump supporters. You see it here. Biden is 10 times worse than Hitler.

Sadly this will appeal to most of the Trump supporters here. Sad commentary on the Republican Party.

Can you give us the link of the thread where this comment was made?

@Rich's posts are usually quite interesting, but comparing Biden to Hitler is just as weird as comparing Trump to Hitler. For one, both Biden and Trump are Zionists. So this seems like lazy thinking on his part.

I see it way too much, online and offline. People comparing people to Hitler. From Putin to Obama and from Ahmadinejad to Netanyahu. They've all been compared to Hitler. The list is endless. Adolf Hitler must have been a very special and unique guy if he can be compared with so many people.
Potemkin wrote:@Rich has some interesting points to make, but he's rather too fond of trying to shock people. He therefore tends to undermine his own position. He sabotages himself. Lol.

Ah but I'm not a professional politician nor so I aspire to become one. I'm not even really interested in becoming a professional political you-tuber. One of my mottos in ordinary life, is "careless talk costs sex", so I'm much more cautious or circumspect when things I really value are on the line. Of course like any normal person I like to be liked and don't like to be insulted or demeaned, but if posters are insulting towards me, it does have the great advantage, that I'm released from all obligation to consider their feelings. I had great disagreements with Far Right Sage over both historical and current issues, but because he was always so kind and courteous towards me it made it very difficult for me to really take him on politically.

How to change people's views, how to change people's view when they really don't wan them to be changed is a subject that greatly interests me. I don't doubt that my methods are very far from perfection, but at times I am sometimes genuinely shocked by how easily people are shocked. It seems people were even shocked to find out that Mercury is closer to the Earth on average than Venus. I would have thought a 5 to 10 second thought investigation would suffice to realise that.

But people's inherent shockability aside, I would suggest that the world or reality is genuinely shocking to our evolved human sensibilities. I suspect at an emotional level we or rather the large majority of us) can not escape from an absolute morality view point. it is natural for us humans to seek solid ground beneath our feet, both literally but also morally. But just because we want it and need it doesn't mean that solid moral ground actually exists. if I was to hack a few people to death in Morrisons in order to get to the checkout quicker I would be considered a psychopath and confined to Broadmoor, but in warfare that's exactly what you have to do. You have to be prepared to kill innocent people just because they are in the way. And this is not some novel modern problem. Warfare was always thus. Warfare always involved the killing of "innocent" non combatants.

Moral rule sets, systems of laws must always be negotiated. They can never be discovered a priori. They can not be found from a Jewish god, a Hindu God or even a Germanic God. They can not be got from the UN.
How to change people's views, how to change people's view when they really don't wan them to be changed is a subject that greatly interests me. I don't doubt that my methods are very far from perfection, but at times I am sometimes genuinely shocked by how easily people are shocked.

There was a book entitled "The New Psychology of Motivation and Persuasion in Selling", which was written by a couple of PhD's at a Midwestern University some time ago. In it were a couple of rules. One said, "It is not the salesman's job to change a client's beliefs in the course of a sales interview but rather to show them how they benefit despite those beliefs." Perhaps if you start there.

You attempt to persuade (call it what you will) so ask yourself if it really necessary for someone to change a deeply held belief to understand your position. You used the term "Weltanschauung" rather than worldview. I assume that was chosen to assert a more sophisticated, comprehensive and even more hard won view than is implied by the more simple word "worldview". That is how it is usually understood. When considering something so comprehensive and hard won should you be surprised that others do not give it up easily? And given the importance of ones weltanschauung should you be surprised that people may be shocked when you challenge them at such a fundamental level? To those not at play in their minds at the moment some of your ideas are tantamount to asking someone to seriously consider the validity of gravity.

I think you are quite successful at what you set out to do. You set out to shock or at least disturb people and you succeed. Good job. But changing their minds is something quite different.

Sometimes people or even entire societies land on a moral position that is comfortable, workable and safe. These moral positions are at the heart of any workable group of people. Call them shallow if you like but they must appeal to the farm worker and the professor alike. They are not resting points but calls to action. We do not abhor Hitler at some philosophical level but rather he is a rallying point calling us to action against or for certain moral "eaches".

As a man he was actually quite unremarkable, though a good speech maker. He was the odd piece in a complicated jigsaw puzzle that made a pastoral scene into a nightmare. We probably should not give him much thought at all. What happened on his watch is quite another thing altogether. The moral take-away has become really quite simple. He has become the bumper that stops us when we get too close to the edge. So when you get too far into the weeds about him in his time people naturally resist. Understanding history is not what Hitler is about anymore. Understanding morality is.

I am OK with your free speech here on POFO. I find your posts interesting sometimes. But in this case society has put a stake in the political landscape and comparing someone to Hitler, for whatever reason, is to attempt to use him for an unacceptable purpose. Anymore he is just a symbol. Nothing more.

I find Hitler interesting in context and have read several books concerned with him recently. I do not, however, find him as interesting as many of the people around him. I just finished a biography of "Leni" Riefenstahl and was left with a real sense of real people, famous or otherwise, trying to navigate that thing called the Third Reich. It was, for many people, an enormously empowering time. At least for awhile.

Circling back I think that the era of Trump (and I am NOT comparing Trump to Hitler AT ALL) is just like those days in this regard. A not insignificant group of people, who felt left behind by "progress" see this time as empowering in ways they have not experienced and neither have their parents (the boomers). What will history say of Trump? Who knows. I suspect he will be just the masthead of a pivotal time in history. A time when we decide whether "the people" will emerge triumphant over the forces of oppression and greed or whether they will return to their traditional position as rabble stuffed full of bread and entertained by the circus.
Julian658 wrote:That is Pro golfer John Daily who is also fat. Great photoshop, but fake.

Trump haters are good at faking things, like the Fake News.
Hindsite wrote:Trump haters are good at faking things, like the Fake News.

You can tell is Daily because of the 84 Lumber Logo on the shirt and how far back he takes the golf club.
Julian658 wrote:You can tell is Daily because of the 84 Lumber Logo on the shirt and how far back he takes the golf club.

Yes, that shirt with the 84 Lumber logo and the belly belongs to the John Daly of today.

Daly, 84 Lumber ink partnership
Friday, February 22, 2002

Daly signed a three-year deal with Hardy, and 84 Lumber has an option to extend the contract to a fourth year.

Daly, who lost 5 and 4 to Rocco Mediate in the first round of the World Golf Championship Match Play event Wednesday, said in a statement, “I have great respect for Mr. Hardy both personally and as a businessman. I greatly appreciate his confidence in me to be an effective spokesman for his companies.”

Daly is off to a fast start on the PGA Tour, having a tie for fourth and a top 25 finish in two events prior to the Match Play. Not surprisingly, he’s leading the Tour in driving distance.

https://archive.triblive.com/news/daly- ... rtnership/

A Message From John Daly | Trump Golf
Apr 9, 2020
Hindsite wrote:Yes, that shirt with the 84 Lumber logo and the belly belongs to the John Daly of today.

Daly, 84 Lumber ink partnership
Friday, February 22, 2002

Daly signed a three-year deal with Hardy, and 84 Lumber has an option to extend the contract to a fourth year.

Daly, who lost 5 and 4 to Rocco Mediate in the first round of the World Golf Championship Match Play event Wednesday, said in a statement, “I have great respect for Mr. Hardy both personally and as a businessman. I greatly appreciate his confidence in me to be an effective spokesman for his companies.”

Daly is off to a fast start on the PGA Tour, having a tie for fourth and a top 25 finish in two events prior to the Match Play. Not surprisingly, he’s leading the Tour in driving distance.

A Message From John Daly | Trump Golf
Apr 9, 2020

Always loved JD!

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1773389663[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]