Coronavirus: Just the Numbers [Unassailably Objective] - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15117899
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Why would you take a whole month together? We have figures for each week. You're doing the equivalent of "if I half-close my eyes, I can't make it out - we'll call it the same". Oh, wait, that might explain your problem with reading the graphs ...


Because you wrote this?

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:So the deaths more than doubled in a month.


Meanwhile:
Image
Brace yourselves, Kamala Harris has said that she won't take the vaccine if Trump says it's safe. We have reached the summit, Dims are about to become anti-vaxxers.
#15117991
Wulfschilde wrote:Dims are about to become anti-vaxxers.

Correction:

"Dims are about to become anti-experimental untested vaccine released for perceived electoral advantage vaxxers."


:)
#15117997
ingliz wrote:Correction:

"Dims are about to become anti-experimental untested vaccine released for perceived electoral advantage vaxxers."


:)


Well that's just blatant hypocrisy then because up until this instance they've always been pro-experimental untested vaccine released for profit vaxxers. So they're not really anti-experimental untested vaccine, they're just anti-Trump.
#15117999
Sivad wrote:
Well that's just blatant hypocrisy then because up until this instance they've always been pro-experimental untested vaccine released for profit vaxxers. So they're not really anti-experimental untested vaccine, they're just anti-Trump.



I think it was during the Clinton years. There is so little profit in most vaccines that production fell below what we needed. It took some doing to keep them going.

But, you know, why let reality get in the way of a good rant.
#15118059
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Why would you take a whole month together? We have figures for each week. You're doing the equivalent of "if I half-close my eyes, I can't make it out - we'll call it the same". Oh, wait, that might explain your problem with reading the graphs ...

Wulfschilde wrote:Because you wrote this?

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:So the deaths more than doubled in a month.

Ah; a subtlety of English that non-native speakers may not realise: when you say something (such as a doubling) happens "in a day/week/month", that doesn't mean that you take the time period and the following one; it just means you take similar measurements separated by the time period. So if you say "my weight doubled in a decade", it doesn't mean that you have to have some measure of "weight per decade".

Anyway, we can see the deaths more than doubled in a month.
#15118124
Lockdown Liberals are guilty of mass murder and in particular mass murder of darker skinned people.

It was obvious to the few of us with half a brain whose approach to social policy wasn't totally twisted by demented left wing ideologies that Vitamin D is an important part of disease resistance and that probably included resisting the Xi virus. The lock down was madness, sheer madness, restricting peoples access to sun light and fresh air is guaranteed to increase mortality rates. It should also have been obvious to anyone with half a brain that this was going to disproportionately effect darker skinned people living in cooler temperate climates, many of whom will have been suffering form vitamin D deficiency before the lock down.

October 22, Wednesday It appears, after two wee[…]

WHAT A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT THIS FORUM HAS BEC[…]

@Pants-of-dog As long as we understand that yo[…]

If I was Sivad who claims to be a serious thinker[…]