Joe Biden - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Julian658
#15108224
Not fit to be president even when he was much younger. A total lightweight with no spine. Sadly, he may actually be better than Trump, but not by much. This video is devastating: The real presidency will be the VP and Joe Biden handlers.
By Finfinder
#15108232
Are you afraid of the internet forum mob to just admit Trump would be way better than Biden. I have not seen anybody argue policy, perhaps you can be the first to offer why Biden would be better than Trump.
User avatar
By Julian658
#15108281
Finfinder wrote:Are you afraid of the internet forum mob to just admit Trump would be way better than Biden. I have not seen anybody argue policy, perhaps you can be the first to offer why Biden would be better than Trump.

I do not like the personality of Trump. I prefer someone like Ronald Reagan.

My life would go on more or less the same with either Trump or Biden unless there is a massive tax increase. My second issue is that many in the BLM movement want to destroy Western values. My dilemma is: Will these BLM types go berserk if Trump wins again? My intuition says that they may calm down with Biden. However, at the end there is nothing that will appease the massive sense of victimhood in America. Maybe we are stuck with this problem.

Trump won because HRC was awful. Trump may win again because Biden is also a poor candidate that wants to please BLM types. BTW, many in the BLM movement are white socialists. This video is revealing:
By Finfinder
#15108285
Julian658 wrote:I do not like the personality of Trump. I prefer someone like Ronald Reagan.

My life would go on more or less the same with either Trump or Biden unless there is a massive tax increase. My second issue is that many in the BLM movement want to destroy Western values. My dilemma is: Will these BLM types go berserk if Trump wins again? My intuition says that they may calm down with Biden. However, at the end there is nothing that will appease the massive sense of victimhood in America. Maybe we are stuck with this problem.

Trump won because HRC was awful. Trump may win again because Biden is also a poor candidate that wants to please BLM types. BTW, many in the BLM movement are white socialists. This video is revealing:


Trump won on policy. Trump will win because he discusses policy. Identity politics fail.

Interesting you don't know if taxes would go up under a Biden presidency. You surprise me that you are that uniformed

Free college

Free health care

More regulation

Two trillion dollar green new plan.

What do you think will happen to taxes?
User avatar
By Julian658
#15108294
delete
Last edited by Julian658 on 17 Jul 2020 22:53, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Julian658
#15108295
Finfinder wrote:Trump won on policy. Trump will win because he discusses policy. Identity politics fail.

Interesting you don't know if taxes would go up under a Biden presidency. You surprise me that you are that uniformed

Free college

Free health care

More regulation

Two trillion dollar green new plan.

What do you think will happen to taxes?


I know about that. I just hope we have a Republican house and senate. AS I said above I worry more about the violence of the left and the concept of anti-racism which has become a religion. Everybody is against racism, but what the new left wants is some sort of Maoism and the destruction of the West. That is why they go after Christopher Columbus.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15108299
Everything nice and cute, but when your candidate is a fucking moron, conman, criminal, amoral bigot.... even Biden is a better appears like a distinguished gentleman. I suggest next time you dont choose such a pig of a candidate.
User avatar
By Julian658
#15108301
XogGyux wrote:Everything nice and cute, but when your candidate is a fucking moron, conman, criminal, amoral bigot.... even Biden is a better appears like a distinguished gentleman. I suggest next time you dont choose such a pig of a candidate.

Trump is not a choir boy or Einstein and yet he beat HRC in 2016 despite the grabbing pussy recording that became available just before the election. I agree, the Dems can win in 2020, but they picked a man with declining cognitive skills and aphasia. If Biden picks a woke VP woman like you the Dems lose again.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15108302
Julian658 wrote:Trump is not a choir boy or Einstein and yet he beat HRC in 2016 despite the grabbing pussy recording that became available just before the election. I agree, the Dems can win in 2020, but they picked a man with declining cognitive skills and aphasia. If Biden picks a woke VP woman like you the Dems lose again.

They should hire you for strategizing, you are a brilliant man :knife: .
In a world where biden is a demented human being, Trump is a lobotomized orangutan. According to Bill Maher Trump might be a hybrid orangutan so you might be barking at the right tree :lol: .
Even "Demented" Joe is lucid enough to show some empathy and decency, something that your guy is avoiding like the black plague. :lol:
By Rich
#15108303
Julian658 wrote:Not fit to be president even when he was much younger. A total lightweight with no spine. Sadly, he may actually be better than Trump, but not by much. This video is devastating: The real presidency will be the VP and Joe Biden handlers.

Well that was a real eye opener. I have to admit my ignorance. I didn't know that Welsh had stopped women going to university 25 to 30 thousand years ago. I'll be really honest with you, I didn't even know that the Welsh had universities 25 to 30 thousand years ago. I was living under the bigoted anti welsh racist prejudice that Al Quaraouiyine was the first university, I didn't know that the Welsh were technologically ahead of them by over twenty thousand years. I guess that's just my Islamophillia coming out.

Anyway I know this is going to sound like the mansplaining misogynistic excuse making, but I feel compelled to point out that for at two to three hundred of those generations, Wales was covered by an ice sheet. Its been scientifically proven that women feel the cold more, so it could have been tricky keeping the female students comfortable.
User avatar
By Julian658
#15108304
XogGyux wrote:They should hire you for strategizing, you are a brilliant man :knife: .
In a world where biden is a demented human being, Trump is a lobotomized orangutan. According to Bill Maher Trump might be a hybrid orangutan so you might be barking at the right tree :lol: .
Even "Demented" Joe is lucid enough to show some empathy and decency, something that your guy is avoiding like the black plague. :lol:

I like the hybrid lobotomized orangutan insulting remark. It is funny! But, I just realized that sort of insult is only reserved for Europeans. That is kind of sad.

The election will be interesting. Biden will not have a debate to avoid demonstrating the world he has mild cognitive impairment or early logopenic Alzheimer's disease. It would have been great comedy to see Biden nd Trump in a debate.

We may be heading to a civil war or to an era of violent civil unrest by the left. I never owned a firearm, but I am buying two handguns next week. I already reserved time in the range to demo the guns. The left has taken to anti-racism and anti western values as religion. I also suspect that if Trump wins we will have many weeks of riots. That is why I rather see Biden win even if he is an idiot. However, if f he elects a woke VP black woman we are toast. This BLM movement smalls a lot like religion or Maoism.
User avatar
By Julian658
#15108306
Rich wrote:Well that was a real eye opener. I have to admit my ignorance. I didn't know that Welsh had stopped women going to university 25 to 30 thousand years ago. I'll be really honest with you, I didn't even know that the Welsh had universities 25 to 30 thousand years ago. I was living under the bigoted anti welsh racist prejudice that Al Quaraouiyine was the first university, I didn't know that the Welsh were technologically ahead of them by over twenty thousand years. I guess that's just my Islamophillia coming out.

Anyway I know this is going to sound like the mansplaining misogynistic excuse making, but I feel compelled to point out that for at two to three hundred of those generations, Wales was covered by an ice sheet. Its been scientifically proven that women feel the cold more, so it could have been tricky keeping the female students comfortable.


I cannot stop thinking about the genocide of the Neanderthals following the invasion of the Cro-magnon Man to Europe. I am devastated!!
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15108307
Julian658 wrote:I like the hybrid lobotomized orangutan insulting remark. It is funny! But, I just realized that sort of insult is only reserved for Europeans. That is kind of sad.

The election will be interesting. Biden will not have a debate to avoid demonstrating the world he has mild cognitive impairment or early logopenic Alzheimer's disease. It would have been great comedy to see Biden nd Trump in a debate.

We may be heading to a civil war or to an era of violent civil unrest by the left. I never owned a firearm, but I am buying two handguns next week. I already reserved time in the range to demo the guns. The left has taken to anti-racism and anti western values as religion. I also suspect that if Trump wins we will have many weeks of riots. That is why I rather see Biden win even if he is an idiot. However, if f he elects a woke VP black woman we are toast. This BLM movement smalls a lot like religion or Maoism.


You are a joke. There is no "left" in this country. If there is a civil war in this country, it won't matter if you have 2 handguns :lol: .
You guys are obsessed with guns, "heritage", "patriotism", "free speech", "freedom" and cannot shut up about it, except when they are actually needed, at that point you guys run and hide.
All the big-balls dude that were for "anti-lockdown" protesters fully armed disappeared when the BLM protests started show up, instead a handful of them just cowardly tried to mix into the crowd to agitate. They werent "protecting" rights... or "protecting property"... they were trying to kill people and trying to agitate the situation. You guys are a joke, a sad, pathetic joke. Your leader is a draft dodger.
User avatar
By Wulfschilde
#15108309
They're literally arguing that Joe Biden is a good candidate for the far left because he has dementia and would be easily manipulated by a supposed shadow government. Considering what else these people believe, I can see why they think the Bernie Bros might buy this after getting shafted again.
User avatar
By XogGyux
#15108313
Wulfschilde wrote:They're literally arguing that Joe Biden is a good candidate for the far left because he has dementia and would be easily manipulated by a supposed shadow government. Considering what else these people believe, I can see why they think the Bernie Bros might buy this after getting shafted again.

Who is "they". You are deluded. Biden doesn't have dementia. Conspiracy minion. Brainwashed by a NY conman :lol: so low. Hey pal, do you want to buy this authentic brand new Rolex Daytona for only $200? :knife:
User avatar
By Unthinking Majority
#15108320
XogGyux wrote:What is "extreme left" about them?

You said left, not extreme left. You just moved the goalposts of your argument.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15108324
My second issue is that many in the BLM movement want to destroy Western values.


Super. You got tired of getting your racist ass kicked in the other thread so you started this one.

Tell me which "Western Values" the BLM supporters wish to destroy. Be specific. (Watch the silence folks. Or another dodge.)

I agree, the Dems can win in 2020, but they picked a man with declining cognitive skills and aphasia.


You have two people with doctor appended to their name telling you this is not true and you offer no support for your contention. Tell us "doctor Julian" how your medical school taught you to do this.

@finfinder said:

Interesting you don't know if taxes would go up under a Biden presidency. You surprise me that you are that uniformed


As Biden is more conservative than Trump and certainly more concerned with future generations, it is possible that he might adopt the novel (and completely conservative notion) that the goal should be a balanced budget. Clearly the republican oppose this but democrats do not.

Free college


Source?

Free health care


There is no such thing as free health care. And Biden does not support it anyway. Now if you are talking about Medicare for all, it is not free, never has been, never will be. The very notion of "free health care" only appeals to Trump's deeply stupid followers. Only someone that stupid would believe this transparent ruse.

More regulation


It's true. Biden has this appalling notion that we ought to have honest banks, clean air and water and protection for the health and safety of workers. None of these are important to Republicans. Their followers would not understand anyway.

Two trillion dollar green new plan.


Source? Amazing the shit you make up.

What do you think will happen to taxes?


With any luck we will start taxing corporations that are sitting on enormous amounts of case like Apple and people like Jeff Bezos who is worth a staggering 160 billion dollars while he pays most of his employees squat.

That was the solution Eisenhower, Nixon and Goldwater supported. You know. Those liberals.

Observation about no one in particular....It is staggering just how ignorant Republicans are today. And how easily they are led around by the nose.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 14

@Oxymoron The Air Force has the highest allow[…]

Putin is now the most powerfull man

@SaddamHuseinovic Actually, we (we as in the U[…]

So it comes to this.

Let us assume that all of the comments made by @[…]

So since Biden won, there have been quite a lot o[…]