Letter from Seattle Police Chief to Local Business Owners - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15115601
Godstud wrote:USA has always encouraged corruption in those countries, so it's only fair that it lives with corruption that it's caused for itself.

There are Republicans living everywhere in the USA, so stop lying to yourself. :knife: It's dumb.

Sure, there are some Republicans in rural Maryland. However, Baltimore has been under the control of the Democrats for over 50 years. The American cities with the most violence are under Democratic management. However, when the shit hits the fan they blame Trump. :knife: :knife:
#15115695
Godstud wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Right, because the President and his republican policies doesn't affect people living in the USA. Do you realize how stupid that is?


Even though Trump may be a racist he has done more for blacks in the USA than Obama.
Eight years of Obama did NOTHING and I mean NOTHING for the well being of black America.

The main issue in 90% of black America is the perception of racism. The unemployment rate could be ZERO percent in black America and they would still be in hell because they simply dislike the language Trump uses.
#15115697
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Julian658

You seem to be dropping your argument about people from the third world causing crime.

When you said they were born in the US, do you mean that the children of immigrants from the third world are causing crime?


POD:

Poor people of all colors sometimes live in 3rd world conditions in developed countries. This is not about immigration.
#15115704
Julian658 wrote:POD:

Poor people of all colors sometimes live in 3rd world conditions in developed countries. This is not about immigration.


I honestly do not care what garbage you are writing now. You have refused to clarify your argument, almost certainly because it is a racist claim. Seeing as you have no intention of actually supporting your argument, it will be dismissed as the irrelevant racism that it almost certainly is.

This, of course, means that you have no explanation for the high rates of brutality and killing that US police officers use against civilians.
#15115728
Pants-of-dog wrote:I honestly do not care what garbage you are writing now. You have refused to clarify your argument, almost certainly because it is a racist claim. Seeing as you have no intention of actually supporting your argument, it will be dismissed as the irrelevant racism that it almost certainly is.

This, of course, means that you have no explanation for the high rates of brutality and killing that US police officers use against civilians.

POD:
Police brutality is a problem. The cops are trained to shoot multiple times if they think there is a tiny chance of danger to themselves. I know people in law enforcement. They are trained to keep firing until they are 100% there is no threat. They are told to keep shooting until the subject is totally disabled. That generally means that the victim is not moving at all.

Watch the shooting of another white dude. He got shot two extra times while he was already moribund on the ground. He got shot again because he moved his arms as he was expiring. We have a police problem that is not necessarily racism. Start watching at 1:30.


We have poverty and despair in many inner cities that are under the control of the left wing democrats. Why is that?
Last edited by Julian658 on 26 Aug 2020 17:37, edited 2 times in total.
#15115730
@Julian658

I have no idea why you are talking to me.

You just ignore my point and spew out whatever thoughts you think are relevant without any logic or evidence or even consistency.

I am not going to bother trying to make an argument out of what you just wrote.

You have conceded that the USA is worse than all developed countries when it comes to police brutality and killings, and is worse than a large number of developing countries including ones that have recently been the setting of genocide.
#15115738
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Julian658

I have no idea why you are talking to me.

You just ignore my point and spew out whatever thoughts you think are relevant without any logic or evidence or even consistency.

I am not going to bother trying to make an argument out of what you just wrote.

You have conceded that the USA is worse than all developed countries when it comes to police brutality and killings, and is worse than a large number of developing countries including ones that have recently been the setting of genocide.


POD

Moving target POD
America has a police brutality problem. I cannot overstate this anymore.
Your anti USA sentiment is duly noted. I suggest you keep kissing pink Canadian gluteal muscles. Sometimes you are almost as bad as Godstud.
#15116259
The 3rd world people I am talking about are not immigrants POD-----------------they are born here.


So you are talking skin color, right? :roll:

Or are you talking poverty and lack of opportunity because of racism? Which is it?
#15116331
Drlee wrote:So you are talking skin color, right? :roll:

Or are you talking poverty and lack of opportunity because of racism? Which is it?

You should try honesty every once in a while. Lying about what I said is poor form.

On August 26 I posted this:

Julian658 wrote:POD:

Poor people of all colors sometimes live in 3rd world conditions in developed countries. This is not about immigration.


Look it up infeliz!
#15116346
Godstud wrote:Stop saying racist stupid shit and I will stop calling it what it is.

Your racism is neither creative nor intelligent. It's downright stupid.

YOu use the racist card 24/7 because you have no argument.
#15116352
Poor people of all colors sometimes live in 3rd world conditions in developed countries. This is not about immigration.


Oh bullshit. We know what you are doing. You are a racist and having fun trolling everyone here with it. Trust me son, you are not as clever as you think you are.
#15116367
Drlee wrote:Oh bullshit. We know what you are doing. You are a racist and having fun trolling everyone here with it. Trust me son, you are not as clever as you think you are.


Trolling implies some level of subversion or pretense to being serious. Julian is just a racist who gets off on people seeing how racist he is.

You see, he's very smart, and when the people who aren't smart enough to be racist like he is react then it validates him. Please stop helping him jerk off to his own genius.
#15116376
I see I'm going to have to educate yuh-all. We can't even begin to talk about race and racism until we understand the three types of racism.

1 Cultural Racism, virtually the only type of racism for most of human existence, at least for the last 30 thousand year since the disappearance of the Neanderthals.

2 Socio-economic class based racism. This was extremely strong for most most of human written history but now is a pale, pale shadow of its former self.

3 Morphological racism. This is objectively the least important form of racism. But because of American narcissism, a pathetic fantasy world has been created where all of history has to be re written to fit the narratives of the US.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
End of maduro - hopefully.

:lol: Yeah, it's not about the oil.

It's all about voting which corrupt asshole you wa[…]

Election 2020

:hmm: I am pretty sure your wife will be intere[…]

Yeah, I looked into it because I almost got it wh[…]