Trump Landslide Reelection Victory Party Countdown Thread - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
96 days until Trump wins a landslide reelection victory in the United States of America!

We need more MAGA hats!
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 89/6d9.gif
[direct use of image removed due to request about possible epilepsy problems with flashing image - Prosthetic Conscience]

More!

Today in a liberal part of America:

A transgender activist is arrested for spray painting, begins screaming about "first amendment rights" (presumably the spray painting of public property) that they suddenly have respect for, resists arrests, then when more officers pile onto xir/they/whatever, said individual begins screaming "I am a woman, get these men off of me."

Cute dog, though.

Yeah. Coronavirus Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Demon sperm Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Whole country burning/protesting Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Drink disinfectant and shove a UV light on your ass Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Impeached Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Fake wall not built Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Worse unemployment Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Balloon deficits Trump will win on a landslide :lol:
Yeah. Empty Tulsa rally Trump will win on a landslide :lol:

Your fake enthusiasm is solid evidence of how worried you are and want to pretend, show this facade of "everything is fine" lets party. :lol:
If some Biden supporters or anti-Trumpers make a "Biden landslide countdown thread" I will be very happy because I can then ridicule both sides.

Some Trumpers acting unilaterally kills all the fun.
Wulfschilde wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288818160389558273

I hope the election isn't delayed, it'd throw off my counting...

He cannot.

Of course he doesnt know this because he doesnt give a shit about our country's constitution/laws and he is too full of himself to ask his staff before putting incendiary and stupid tweets.
He is so fucking retarded with the mail in ballot shit... You know how many old people in florida votes as a mail-in-vote? Who do you think these old people are voting for? Democrats? The moron is self-sabbotaging and you fucking tards are so oblivious to it that it is pathetic.
Patrickov wrote:If some Biden supporters or anti-Trumpers make a "Biden landslide countdown thread" I will be very happy because I can then ridicule both sides.

Some Trumpers acting unilaterally kills all the fun.

I don't think they have the balls.

If one of them actually does it I will go out and sniff 15 children in public.
Wulfschilde wrote:I don't think they have the balls.

If one of them actually does it I will go out and sniff 15 children in public.

Come to think of it, me shouting that "no one on the other side has done that" also kills the fun.
Wulfschilde wrote:Why does Joe get to sniff kids and I don't? What if they've been eating candy or something?

LOL good one.
Idk, powerful people seem to get away with grab them by the pussy, or his friend epstein that can get away with rape of children. Who knows, it seem trump has a softspot for maxwell, maybe she knows something. PRESIDENTIAL PARDON INCOMING :lol:
Or maybe... she ends up "suiciding" while under custody.
XogGyux wrote:LOL good one.
Idk, powerful people seem to get away with grab them by the pussy, or his friend epstein that can get away with rape of children. Who knows, it seem trump has a softspot for maxwell, maybe she knows something. PRESIDENTIAL PARDON INCOMING :lol:
Or maybe... she ends up "suiciding" while under custody.

Better comeback than I was expecting. I'm still waiting for that Biden victory countdown thread though...

Soundtrack:

Trump wrote:With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
This is Trump trying to cover his ass when he loses, and the twats who support him do so because they aren't smart enough to know better.

25% of all ballots in the 2016 election were mail-in. Trump is a fucking moron, as are the gullible idiots who worship him.
Wulfschilde wrote:Better comeback than I was expecting. I'm still waiting for that Biden victory countdown thread though...

Soundtrack:

Well, unlike you I have no interest in some sort of mental masturbation fetish. IDK if any "anti-trumper" or "biden supporter" in the forum does, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Just be careful with your ejaculate doesn't spill over your keyboard and we can no longer understand the brilliant ideas that you have to share with us due to sticky keys... that would be a shame.
I think TRump will win, but I don't believe it will be a landslide. He has certainly lost some of his voters. Mainly the voters which said "Fuck it, why not vote for him?" I know many people that have changed their tune since has been in office. HOwever, I believe these people are a tiny tiny tiny subsection of voters, so it will not result in a loss for Trump. All of that said, I hope I'm wrong. Biden is pure trash and garbage, but Trump is worse.

My biggest issue with Trump is the damage he is doing with our allies specifically. I'm not talking about China, fuck them, that's the one area I applaud him in. However, I think he's pushed the EU, Canada, etc. away, which is really bad for us. These are nations/regions we need to be really tight with. The US can never go it alone on anything, no matter what TRumptards believe. It just has never been true that the US can do whatever it wants. Even Iraq and Afghanistan needed support from the EU nations. We did not go into Syria because the EU wouldn't get on board with us. We didn't go it alone, because we really do need our allies. Obama in that case, knew better.

Last, I think the US, EU, Canada, Australia, UK, and even Latin America need to form a unified front against China. Mainly on trade, but possibly militarily as well. The good news, I guess... is that China is over playing its hand and damaging it's reputation and ability to gain trust, so that would only push everyone else closer together.
I don't see how Trump can have fewer voters now than compared to when he was an unknown quantity that was supposedly going to crash the stock market and start world war III.

Also I think Trump should fuck the EU and be nicer to China.
Wulfschilde wrote:I don't see how Trump can have fewer voters now than compared to when he was an unknown quantity that was supposedly going to crash the stock market and start world war III.

Also I think Trump should fuck the EU and be nicer to China.

You don't see how?
How about GDP shrinkage by 30%? Or unemployment over 1m for straight 19 weeks?
Tell you what, find me videos of people saying "I voted for hilary clinton, and I regret my decision I will vote for Trump 2020" and for every single one of those videos I will give you 10x that says the oposite to trump.
You are talking about a president that won by miniscule margins on just a couple states that is currently presiding through the worse times this country has seen in the last 50 years. Seriously... go back 50 years and tell me what period of time you think was worse than right now. Except maybe WWII and Great depression era... and we are still on track to give those times a run for their money.
Keep deluding yourself.

@FiveofSwords Also, don't get too hung up on g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]