Trump Supporter Targeted and Killed in Portland - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Wulfschilde wrote:Nah man you don't understand how athletic this stuff can be in application. He pulled a gun on a kid and his split second delay (due to another chapo trying to brain the guy with a skateboard being in front of him) got him shot. He is in no shape to be battling again, at least not in person and he clearly doesn't have the training to contribute in any other way.

He can always use his left hand and as we can see it doesn't take much training to point and shoot a pistol. He'll be less timid in his actions, so he won't lose more than his arm(which I remind you is being healed and can be repaired over time).
Black Consequense wrote:He can always use his left hand and as we can see it doesn't take much training to point and shoot a pistol. He'll be less timid in his actions, so he won't lose more than his arm(which I remind you is being healed and can be repaired over time).

OK no offense but you definitely don't understand this well. His aim with his left hand will be poor. We are nowhere close to a situation where one-armed people should be trying to shoot with their non-dominant hand. He has a bright future as a keyboard warrior though.

Also we are not at a civil war yet. In fact, AntiFA letting this guy (he was likely supported in a group to do the killing) get killed by the pigs without attempting a defense pretty much shows that they don't have the spirit to fight a war. If anything, this is a sign that there is no real civil war potential.
Wulfschilde wrote:OK no offense but you definitely don't understand this well. His aim with his left hand will be poor.

And? He still have more potential to do damage with his left hand then being incapacitated at all. Again it's pistols can shoot a short to mid range so, logically like before he's going to be up close in personal. In fact it's because of what you said that he'll have more an incentive to steady his arm and aim at a position that's it'll be hard to miss the target at all. So not only will he'll be even more careful next time, he'll be even more dangerous if you're in his range.

Wulfschilde wrote: He has a bright future as a keyboard warrior though.
And having sympathy, aid and support by the social media and leftist groups. He'll be consider martyr and probably incite more people to the cause through his survival. Now 4 chan and the right wing groups I visited will do the rap sheet tactic but it'll fall on deaf ears since it doesn't and shouldn't matter in this case, when will people learn that rap sheets only work for propagandist narratives at best and fence sitters at worst.

Wulfschilde wrote:Also we are not at a civil war yet. In fact, AntiFA letting this guy (he was likely supported in a group to do the killing) get killed by the pigs without attempting a defense pretty much shows that they don't have the spirit to fight a war. If anything, this is a sign that there is no real civil war potential.

I don't know they're embolden and made considerable gains in the past 3 months(media on the side, public support BLM and Leftist groups, tearing down american statues, media literally justifying destruction of property and silence on violence of business owners and other normal people, cops being killed and being justified on the internet, perorations actually being discussed which is a good thing honestly.) Now anything can happen in between the next two months before election day. I say it could radicalize both sides into a terrorist frenzy and give sympathy to trump, which even Biden and CNN had to say slow down on media coverage of riots cause it's causing less support.
Black Consequense wrote:And? He still have more potential to do damage with his left hand then being incapacitated at all. Again it's pistols can shoot a short to mid range so, logically like before he's going to be up close in personal. In fact it's because of what you said that he'll have more an incentive to steady his arm and aim at a position that's it'll be hard to miss the target at all. So not only will he'll be even more careful next time, he'll be even more dangerous if you're in his range.

And having sympathy, aid and support by the social media and leftist groups. He'll be consider martyr and probably incite more people to the cause through his survival. Now 4 chan and the right wing groups I visited will do the rap sheet tactic but it'll fall on deaf ears since it doesn't and shouldn't matter in this case, when will people learn that rap sheets only work for propagandist narratives at best and fence sitters at worst.

I don't know they're embolden and made considerable gains in the past 3 months(media on the side, public support BLM and Leftist groups, tearing down american statues, media literally justifying destruction of property and silence on violence of business owners and other normal people, cops being killed and being justified on the internet, perorations actually being discussed which is a good thing honestly.) Now anything can happen in between the next two months before election day. I say it could radicalize both sides into a terrorist frenzy and give sympathy to trump, which even Biden and CNN had to say slow down on media coverage of riots cause it's causing less support.

Speaking of the media. Someone else pointed out to me that this guy died within a day of his interview with Vice news. It seems possible that the authorities went straight to the Vice reporter, who probably revealed his location, which has resulted in his death. This suggests that AntiFA can no longer talk to Vice, which was their main voice in the MSM. This is also going to hurt their morale because AntiFA's voice will be getting mutually erased in the MSM, groups like CNN don't want to talk to them because it hurts Biden and now they won't want to talk to the press either. They also set many of their social media accounts to private recently, so basically the group is going dark and it's not because they are organizing a defense of their fighters.

Someone has already made a cartoon about this:
If the Vice reporter knew where the Antifa location was and refuse to tell the cops, it would be consider harboring a criminal and Vice did made themselves look bad by interviewing alleged killers that is being investigated and has a warrant for arrest.

So it makes sense to comply with US marshals which has more authority than regular police.
Black Consequense wrote:If the Vice reporter knew where the Antifa location was and refuse to tell the cops, it would be consider harboring a criminal and Vice did made themselves look bad by interviewing alleged killers that is being investigated and has a warrant for arrest.

So it makes sense to comply with US marshals which has more authority than regular police.

Yes it does. I am not saying that it doesn't make sense for them to do so, I just think this has some tangible implications for AntiFA among other things.
Wulfschilde wrote:I just think this has some tangible implications for AntiFA among other things.

If Antifa literally thought Vice(which was created by a Proud Boy founder mind you) a multimedia company was going to cover for them and be anti America, they're even more autistic than we give them credit and deserve to be crushed by their stupidity.
Black Consequense wrote:.

If Antifa literally thought Vice(which was created by a Proud Boy founder mind you) a multimedia company was going to cover for them and be anti America, they're even more autistic than we give them credit and deserve to be crushed by their stupidity.

It's basically that Groucho Marx [sic] quote about how "politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere and applying the wrong solutions."

They look for trouble (police brutality).
They find it everywhere, even though the police are all wearing video cameras and so it always blows up on them, pretty much as a rule at this point.
Then they try to apply the wrong solution (defund/abolish police) because they imagine that if they throw a temper tantrum for long enough, the state will abdicate and give them control over law enforcement, kind of like the parent(s) who did a poor job of raising them always did. But they are wrong.

This guy, like a few others, didn't understand the kinds of people he was throwing down with and they left him for the dead man walking he was. I feel sorry for him in a way.
Wulfschilde wrote:this guy died

Trump will be pleased.

No awkward questions to be asked and answered at trial as to what the white supremacist arsehole ("good people", according to Trump) was doing at the time to get himself killed.

:up:

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]