Private Bone Spurs: soldiers are losers and suckers - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Joe DiGenova suggests the story is real, and that the sources are Eric Ciaramella and former Lt. Col. Vindman.

Former US Attorney Joe DiGenova on Last Week’s Atlantic Hit Piece: “My Guess is that Two of the Anonymous Sources are Eric Ciaramella and Colonel Alexander Vindman of Impeachment Fame”

That cracked me up. As far as I'm concerned, it's a non-story made up from whole cloth, but if these guys actually coordinated this obviously false bit of bullshit they are some of the worst disinfo campaigners in history. They should be charged and tried for subversion, but not before being fired for gross incompetence.
Potemkin wrote:The First World War destroyed most of the European Empires and crippled the ones which survived. It also led directly to the establishment of Communism in the ex-Russian Empire, and thereafter in China and elsewhere. Quite frankly, the First World War was one of the best things which ever happened to humanity.

Discuss.

:)

WWI was a catastrophe for the established order, but it was also a total failure for Marxists, a total failure for the famed international proletariat to stop it. If the proletariat couldn't stop WWI how on earth were they going to rule. Marxists used WWI and then the rise of fascism and WWII as an argument for Communism. But the conflict between the Soviet Union and China and the very un-fraternal relations between the Soviet Union and Tito demonstrated that Communism was no path to peace.
Michael Cohen testified in 2018 that Trump admitted faking bone spurs to avoid serving in Vietnam and told him, “You think I’m stupid? I wasn’t going to Vietnam.” Mary Trump, in a previously recorded interview, said Trump threatened to disown one of her sons if he enlisted in the military. (It’s significant that she offered this account before Goldberg’s story, and thus could not have crafted it to fit a narrative created by Goldberg.)

The most remarkable fact about the defenses of Trump pouring in from the right: Trump is obviously a massive liar. He has already made clear that he does not respect military service. They are throwing what’s left of their reputations on the line to deny nothing more than an incrementally worse version of a reality that Trump has already revealed.
I have heard various talking heads speculate that IF President Trump should lose the election, he would declare the results invalid. The military would not help to oust him. Can't help but think that this cocky devil isn't doing himself much good in the "ensuring their loyalty" department. Just saying.
Beren wrote:He actually seems to have respect for Putin and Kim Jong-un.

I guess you got me there. Still doesn't redeem his character though, as those people have negative personality characteristics similar to Trump. They're authoritarian strongman, who care more about themselves than their people.
A digital ad released by a fundraising arm of the Trump campaign on Sept. 11 calling on people to “support our troops” uses a stock photo of Russian-made fighter jets and Russian models dressed as soldiers.

The ad, which was made by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, features silhouettes of three soldiers walking as a fighter jet flies over them. The ad first appeared on Sept. 8 and ran until Sept. 12.

“That’s definitely a MiG-29,” said Pierre Sprey, who helped design both the F-16 and A-10 planes for the U.S. Air Force. “I’m glad to see it’s supporting our troops.”

:lol: Typical dumb shit from Fat Donald
@Crantag

Wow! YES! We fought Chechen mercenaries in Afghanistan too! I was reading news reports that some doubted that Chechen fighters were in Afghanistan but nope, we fought them. This video touched on the fact the SEALS and this Medal of Honor Recipient were fighting Chechen fighters and Uzbeks. *shaking my head* Ok, so it wasn't all just a dream.

Modern capitalism is quite different from the way[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing mo[…]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]