Donald's Plan B - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Donald's M.O. has been consistent throughout his entire life. Create an illusion of complete unpredictability thereby throwing his enemies off guard. As a schiester NYC real estate developer he would repeatedly work with other people's money and create an atmosphere of general chaos while peeling off/robing whatever he could. These scams would then end in bankruptcy. After awhile he was persona not grata with U.S. banks forcing him to look for cash over seas. Eventually he plugged into Russian mob money freshly laundered by the Deutsche bank.

Donald's "unpredictability" has, over the years, become quite predictable. This year's election will depend to a large degree on mail in votes due to a large degree on the corona virus. Donald has thrown a monkey wrench onto the operations of the USPS by placing one of his "major donors" into the top slot. Unsurprisingly mail service nationwide has slowed. Donald is now ranting about how if the election is not settled in one day (“Must know Election results on the night of the Election, not days, months, or even years later!” Trump wrote.), this could only be the result of massive fraud (the tea kettle calling the pot black if I ever saw it :lol: ). Act 2 will be to call in a few hundred well paid lawyers whos job it will be to create chaos and delay, not unlike his scheister days in real estate. In the ensuing chaos Donald will, essentially, destroy American democracy while declaring himself the winner via a rigged legal system brought and paid for by Donald himself.

Hopefully his "enemies" are prepared for Donald's same ole same ole. I see today where even his buddy in crime, Mitch, has come out in favor of an "orderly" transfer of power. Unlike Donald, Mitch sees the downside of killing the goose that lays the golden egg(s). Mitch is a liar and master thief but, unlike Donald, not a certified lunatic.

How do I know all this? Why, a BS degree from Trump "University" :lol:
By ingliz
^

The way it's going you could end up with two presidents, Pelosi and Trump, if the House refuses to cooperate. The Catholic Church ended up with three popes after the Great Schism, so it's not unthinkable.
By Rich
Personally I support in person non electronic secret ballot voting only. The Xi virus is no way near serious enough to justify not having in person voting only. Of course fascists of all stripes love postal, electronic and email voting because it allows them to cheat and manipulate the results. Part of the purpose of the Xi vrius was to allow the Ameircan deep state to manipulate the 2020 election result. Obviously China Joe is Xi's preferred candidate.

How Biden supporters have the hypocritical effrontery to complain about democratic irregularities is beyond me. Joe Biden like Hilary supports keeping American forces in Iraq against the clearly expressed wishes of the Iraqi people. Why do you Biden supporters think you have a right to democracy but not the Iraqi people. Joe Biden is a fascist imperialist who wants to put American lives at risk in order to further the foreign policy of the Jerusalem - Riyadh axis of evil. Its not Russian influence we need to worry about, but Chinese. Saudi and Israeli.
By Beren
Rich wrote:Joe Biden is a fascist imperialist who wants to put American lives at risk in order to further the foreign policy of the Jerusalem - Riyadh axis of evil. Its not Russian influence we need to worry about, but Chinese. Saudi and Israeli.

How about pulling your head out of your arse, Mr. Genius? Trump is owned by the Jerusalem - Riyadh axis of evil more than any president has ever been. They also hated Obama and would hate Biden too, obviously. I wonder if the Russians are still such interested in Trump or could do as much for him as they did the last time. It's also no wonder the Chinese want him out, what else should be expected from them? :lol:
By Rancid
Rich is delusional. I'm sure Biden is all pro-Israel and what not, but Trump is actively courting Israel like a youtube simp.
By Beren
Rancid wrote:Rich is delusional. I'm sure Biden is all pro-Israel and what not, but Trump is actively courting Israel like a youtube simp.

Biden will be the same as Obama was if he gets elected, so it won't be so rosy with Israel I guess, as long as Netanyahu is PM at least.
By Rancid
Beren wrote:Biden will be the same as Obama was if he gets elected, so it won't be so rosy with Israel I guess, as long as Netanyahu is PM at least.

Maybe, but the X factor for Biden is his declining mental faculties, so the presidency may actually be managed by Harris.
By Beren
Rancid wrote:Maybe, but the X factor for Biden is his declining mental faculties, so the presidency may actually be managed by Harris.

I'm sure the presidency will actually be managed by Harris, who'll be managed by Obama.
By Rancid
Beren wrote:I'm sure the presidency will actually be managed by Harris, who'll be managed by Obama.

So we're basically voting for Obama 2.0.
By Beren
Rancid wrote:So we're basically voting for Obama 2.0.

You're actually voting for Obama's VP, for god's sake. :lol:

So yes, it's Trump vs Obama basically.
By KurtFF8
Beren wrote:I'm sure the presidency will actually be managed by Harris, who'll be managed by Obama.

Is there any evidence to believe that Obama would "manage" Harris? What's this claim based on?
By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:Donald has thrown a monkey wrench onto the operations of the USPS by placing one of his "major donors" into the top slot. Unsurprisingly mail service nationwide has slowed. Donald is now ranting about how if the election is not settled in one day (“Must know Election results on the night of the Election, not days, months, or even years later!” Trump wrote.), this could only be the result of massive fraud (the tea kettle calling the pot black if I ever saw it :lol: ).

This is why mail-in voting is a bad idea. It creates a completely unnecessary chain-of-custody problem that allows tampering, delays, fraud, etc. What the Democrats forgot is that two can play at that game.

jimjam wrote:Act 2 will be to call in a few hundred well paid lawyers whos job it will be to create chaos and delay, not unlike his scheister days in real estate.

In doing so, he is simply mirroring Democrat strategy. Democrats already have hundreds of lawyers in place. Trump is just catching up.

jimjam wrote:In the ensuing chaos Donald will, essentially, destroy American democracy while declaring himself the winner via a rigged legal system brought and paid for by Donald himself.

Something he could not do if people just go vote in person...

Rich wrote:How Biden supporters have the hypocritical effrontery to complain about democratic irregularities is beyond me.

Indeed. The humorous stuff is in the Trump Will Steal the Election thread, because somehow Trump wants to be a dictator. As if Cuomo, Murphy, Wolf, Newsom, Whitmer, et. al. aren't behaving like dictators? Who do these people think they're kidding?
By Rancid
Beren wrote:You're actually voting for Obama's VP, for god's sake. :lol:

Yea, I'm sure that's how a lot of people that are voting see it.

What are the buckets people fall into on this?

Anyone but Trump camp
Nostalgia for Obama camp
Hardcore democrat voter camp
People that are flipping from Trump (probably a VERY small number of people)
What else?
By Rich
I'm deeply proud to have supported regime against Saddam, as I would have supported regime change against Hitler in March 1939. I'm deeply proud to have supported regime before Tony Blair did. I was keen to rush to war before the Saddam appeasers found a way of weaselling out of war. The US with its allies bought majority rule to Iraq and much greater freedom and autonomy to Iraqi Kurdistan.

I somewhat reluctantly was persuaded to support the surge, but that was it. Time to go. The Shia and Kurds were quite capable of standing on their own feet, with Iranian aid if necessary. The Zionist plan was to use multiculturalism in Iraq, use Sunni Arabs fifth columnists and use aid money to corrupt Iraqi politicians in order to sabotage the development of a serious Iraqi Army. The aim was to keep Iraqis dependant on American and allied troops for their security. Lets remember it was Obama who sent the troops back into Iraq, a move I totally opposed. Obama the shameless fraudster who campaigned as an anti war President also sent troops into Syria and increase allied presence in Turkey.

i don't care whether Donald Trump is perfect, I don't care about his character flaws, what I do care about is that he has pushed for troop reductions and even withdrawal from Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and every stage he has been frustrated by the Zionist deep state. Hilary and Biden, the most vile lackey's of the US's Zionist deep state want to keep and even increase force levels in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.
By Finfinder
blackjack21 wrote:Indeed. The humorous stuff is in the Trump Will Steal the Election thread, because somehow Trump wants to be a dictator. As if Cuomo, Murphy, Wolf, Newsom, Whitmer, et. al. aren't behaving like dictators? Who do these people think they're kidding?

What else are they going to talk about its not like the left or the Democrat POFO members have talked about policy in the last 6 years from the last election until now.

Rancid wrote:Yea, I'm sure that's how a lot of people that are voting see it.

Anyone but Trump camp
Nostalgia for Obama camp
What else?

Clinton :D
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:its not like the left or the Democrat POFO members have talked about policy in the last 6 years from the last election until now.

Any word yet on Donald's health care policy to provide affordable care for all Americans other than, "It's going to be a great plan. A wonderful plan." He's been blabbing that out for 4 or 5 years now while we anxiously await details :lol:

It's getting nippy up here and our thoughts are increasingly drifting to SW Florida. Be safe.

blackjack21 wrote:In doing so, he is simply mirroring Democrat strategy. Democrats already have hundreds of lawyers in place. Trump is just catching up.

trump is just catching up in the killer lawyer dept.? :lol: :lol: Good Lord man, Donald has been using flocks and flocks of killer lawyers to rob and cheat during his whole life. It's simply a given. I'm not sure he actually wins cases. His primary method is to stall and stall and stall until the other side simply gives up ….. the same strategy he obviously intends to use after he engineers an election marked by sheer chaos/violence and division. You got it ass backwards my friend. Obviously you think you are talking solely to dumb trump supporters and are not concerned about losing what few shreds of credibility you may have left. I suggest you get a Trump University diploma on ebay for about $49.99.
Last edited by jimjam on 25 Sep 2020 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
By jimjam

Anyone but Trump camp
Nostalgia for Obama camp
What else?

The small penis camp …… it is well known that commie/liberals have small penis' while the real men conservatives have lots of guns and HUGE penis'. This could be one reason, in addition to trump being a serial rapist, why women are ambivalent at best about Fat Donald..... they feel left out of the "debate".
By Beren
KurtFF8 wrote:Is there any evidence to believe that Obama would "manage" Harris? What's this claim based on?

It's based on that she's Biden's running mate and Biden's Obama's man (former VP) run by Obama, so Harris must be run by Obama as well. The whole Democratic presidential campaign is run by Obama, actually, who's de facto leader of the Democratic party.
By Beren

Anyone but Trump camp
Nostalgia for Obama camp
What else?

I don't know how Obama's coalition clogged together, but I'd suppose Boomers support Biden mostly, which could be a lot of support, I guess. ;)

AP News wrote:Joe Biden 2020 campaign wins Baby Boomers, Silent Generation

Seth McLaughlin | The Washington Times

May 8, 2019

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden has found a core constituency in the early stages of the 2020 Democratic nomination race: Baby Boomers and the Silent Generation.

The gray-haired crowd has flocked to the 76-year-old since he announced his candidacy last month, setting up a generational showdown with Millennials, who are growing in numbers but are far more split in their choice of candidate.

In his early campaign stops, Mr. Biden has sounded like a candidate of an older era, wooing labor unions and the working class, though he insists he’s as liberal as anyone else in the field.
By Rancid
Beren wrote:I don't know how Obama's coalition clogged together, but I'd suppose Boomers support Biden mostly, which could be a lot of support, I guess. ;)

That's a surprise.

Who do you think will win?

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1773389663[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]